• Show
Clear All

• "INBETWEENER" video from london

This ones for BLAP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWJqrmeAOC4

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    LOL
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

No wait, I mean

This is right where I live

Originally posted by Wikipedia
      In September 2002, Streatham High Road was voted the "Worst Street in Britain"
      Last edited by Blap; 06-05-2006, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blap
        In September 2002, Streatham High Road was voted the "Worst Street in Britain"
        BritOWNED

Comment

BritOWNED
          Originally posted by Wikipedia
          The only official English Heritage blue plaque in central Streatham is on the childhood home of composer Sir Arnold Bax in Pendennis Road. Just within the modern boundaries of Streatham Hill, although historically it was in Norwood, there is also a blue plaque on the house in Lanercost Road where Arthur Mee the writer of Arthur Mee's Children's Encyclopedia lived.

Perhaps because of its good late night transport connections to the West End, and the availability of apartments as well as family houses, Streatham and nearby Brixton Hill have attracted entertainers to live in the area since the days of Music Hall.

There is a Streatham Society plaque to comedian Tommy Trinder in Wellfield Road. Others with local connections include actors Roger Moore, Peter Davison and June Whitfield, saucy seaside postcard artist Donald McGill and alternative comedians Eddie Izzard and Jeremy Hardy.

Aleister Crowley , later dubbed "The Wickedest Man In the World", spent his teenage years during the 1880s in Streatham at a house opposite the present ice rink.

Drum and Bass DJ Grooverider is from Streatham as are the first Mayor of London and former head of the GLC Ken Livingstone and super model Naomi Campbell.

Cynthia Payne was a renowned "madam" who made the headlines in the 1970s and 1980s with her brothel in Ambleside Avenue, Streatham.

Afghan warlord Zardad Khan lived in Gleneagle Road, Streatham, before his arrest in 2003.

It's cool now. Afghan warlord's tend to bring down any neighbourhood. His house parties were the shit though!!

Last edited by Blap; 06-05-2006, 06:37 PM.

Comment

He's like, the king of assholes lol

Comment

Blap you better
              -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
              -Jack Bauer

Comment

What an I would so lay that guy out if he did that to me
                MY GREEN MAG LOG
                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Working...
                X