Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contest!

Hey everyone!
    My name is Brittney. I am a 20 year-old Senior at UCLA and I am Communication studies Major. My goal is to become a sports broadcaster and I know I am going to need a great body to be able to get into the industry. This contest it just what I need!
    I am 5'6 and weighed in at 148lbs this morning.
    I would love to get down to 130 within the next year...i always seem to platue at 134. Okay well good luck all!

/private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x3084b0.tmp.F0RLTf/Photo 234.jpg

/private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x3084b0.tmp.uJSIXo/Photo 235.jpg

/private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x3084b0.tmp.1bPwcG/Photo 236.jpg

/private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x3084b0.tmp.pBsPfG/Photo 237.jpg

/private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x3084b0.tmp.opeG0V/Photo 238.jpg

I know I don't have any pics with a news paper...and that bill is actually from 10 days ago.... but i will upload more later, i just wanted to get a start. Once the newspaper comes today I will upload!

Love life everyone!
    -Brittney

my pics.

all you have to do is copy and paste the links... the photos show up right away.

Comment

Originally posted by every1surf
      all you have to do is copy and paste the links... the photos show up right away.
      Welcome Brittney !!

The photos show up for you, because when you copy and paste the links it pulls the photos up from your PC (local hard drive). So for the rest of us to see them, you can either use Manage Attachments or just email them to me if that's easier and I'll put them up:

pt@controlledlabs.com

Good luck on the transformation !!!

Comment

Heyyyy!!!!
        Glad to see you Joined!
        We'll kick butt

--Sarah--
        *Sarah*

Comment

Working...
        X