Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB/GABA/REM = CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so in the last two days, I've taken

white blood at nite, gaba at nite, and REM from USPlabs at nite...

The first nite, I could NOT stop having nightmares, WOW... I slept real good but I kept on waking up from "world-ending nightmares".... To the point whree I was scared to fall back asleep, but couldn't help it.. lol.. I think that one night I had three dreams like that..

Then, last nite, I did the same thing and had the nightmares again, wow... I hope waking up with cold sweat burns calories cuz it's been happening a lot while taking these 3 at the same time..

www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

WOW! I am doing WB and ZMA at night but no nightmares.

Comment

Mr.Aries would you like me to read you a bedtime story and get you a glass of milk so that you can fall asleep.
      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
      -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
        Mr.Aries would you like me to read you a bedtime story and get you a glass of milk so that you can fall asleep.

it's not the falling asleep i'm worried about.. it's after I fall asleep that I get nervous about, lol...

I might have to get me a little sweet thang to wake up next to so she can nurse me back to bed when i wake up scared in the middle of the night

booty?
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

maybe its coz its the 6-6-06 today. well over here anywayz!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
            it's not the falling asleep i'm worried about.. it's after I fall asleep that I get nervous about, lol...

I might have to get me a little sweet thang to wake up next to so she can nurse me back to bed when i wake up scared in the middle of the night

booty?
            Why would you even bother going to bed, if she was there to begin with it.. lol
            If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
              Why would you even bother going to bed, if she was there to begin with it.. lol

sooner or later, she'd wear me out.. A man can only take so much ya know

Like a really hungry man at the buffet line.. You think you can eat it all but sooner or later you just suck in all you can handle
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

sooner or later, she'd wear me out.. A man can only take so much ya know

Like a really hungry man at the buffet line.. You think you can eat it all but sooner or later you just suck in all you can handle
                LOL, its not a race, its a marathon. Well if it happens that you get worn out, there is alwasys that little blue pill.. No its not made by CL either..

Comment

You could always curl up with one of the cowboys you sent Tank!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                    You could always curl up with one of the cowboys you sent Tank!!!

you called dibs on the rest of them, so now I no longer have any available.
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

you called dibs on the rest of them, so now I no longer have any available.
                      I heard RIchard Simmons is lonely...

Comment

Or maybe your a Paulie Shore, Kind of guy...

Comment

It's sick but I love the feeling of having an insanely lucid and horrific nightmare. You know you're sleeping when! ..

Comment

pw gives me crazy dreams
                            and so does zma
                            so i tried them both one night
                            no nightmare but still insanely crazy
                            Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Yea ZMA gives me crazy dreams I had one that involved a chicken with out a head and Me, I was WTF...

Comment

Working...
                              X