Bulk Histidine and Beta-Alanine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk Histidine and Beta-Alanine

I'm hoping that I can get some advice: I'm thinking of buying some bulk histidine and beta-alanine powder (100g and 200g respectively) to possibly add into my Xtend. I would be taking this during and after my workout.

Also, http://www.nutriline.org/beta-alanine.htm suggests that the dosing should be 300-400 mg of histidine and 1300-1500 mg of beta-alanine pre workout. Does this seem sufficient/good idea?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Jove
    I'm hoping that I can get some advice: I'm thinking of buying some bulk histidine and beta-alanine powder (100g and 200g respectively) to possibly add into my Xtend. I would be taking this during and after my workout.

Also, http://www.nutriline.org/beta-alanine.htm suggests that the dosing should be 300-400 mg of histidine and 1300-1500 mg of beta-alanine pre workout. Does this seem sufficient/good idea?

Thanks in advance.
    looks good to me, let me know how it goes.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks man. I will. I'm hoping to order it this week.

Comment

While comparison shopping between customnutrtionwherehouse.com and bulknutrtion.com for the ba and histidine powders, I noticed that one of the reviews for the ba was written by the same person, on the same day, almost exactly word for word. I've ordered from bn before (bulk leucine) but I found this very dubious. Neither site appears to have any coa's for these products and I'll be damned if I spend $35 on something fake.

Do you guys think it's safe to order these from either of these sites? Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...
        X