Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG Diuretic Potency

Thought about posting this in the GG FAQ, but...I didn't so deal

As we all know GG has diuertic properties, and I've been curious on this one for awhile so to finally kill the cat....

How potent of a diuretic is GG? Lots of things will lower body water and such, some much more so than others. Would GG be potent enough to get someone competition ready? If not, is it advisable to take with other more potent diuertics, and what added measures must be taken if going such a route?
    (I'm not planning on competing but figured these were potentially important questions)

Originally posted by Maestro973
    Thought about posting this in the GG FAQ, but...I didn't so deal

As we all know GG has diuertic properties, and I've been curious on this one for awhile so to finally kill the cat....

How potent of a diuretic is GG? Lots of things will lower body water and such, some much more so than others. Would GG be potent enough to get someone competition ready? If not, is it advisable to take with other more potent diuertics, and what added measures must be taken if going such a route?
    (I'm not planning on competing but figured these were potentially important questions)
    YES, historically Glycerol has been used pre-contest by bodybuilders

NO, that is NOT what GlycerGROW is designed for

Comment

from my overall impression from others reports..

GG causes water retention at first... and over an extended period (1month...maybe 2months) of continual use the direutic properties begin to show. I hope this is the case, cos I just began using GG about 3weeks ago I would love to shed even more water weight in the next few weeks/months

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        from my overall impression from others reports..

GG causes water retention at first... and over an extended period (1month...maybe 2months) of continual use the direutic properties begin to show. I hope this is the case, cos I just began using GG about 3weeks ago I would love to shed even more water weight in the next few weeks/months
        For me I retained water for only about a week, then water weight slowly dropped off. When I started GG, I weighed in the mid 220's, within a few short weeks I held at a steady 214-215lb, and within those weeks, I attained consistant strength increases. Very nice.
        God Bless,
        Stu

Comment

I was looking for more of how powerful the grade of diuretic was in GG..for instance some prescription-grade diuretics will just straight up drain you and you have to be very careful because they can be dangerous. On the other hand if I'm not mistaken substances as simple as caffeine have diuretic properties but not enough to really notice anything. Obviously those are two examples from opposite ends of the spectrum - so where does GG fit in?

Comment

Right down the middle

For me GG has been a nice mild diuretic, it didn't give me that shredded look, but I am more defined.
            God Bless,
            Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro973
              I was looking for more of how powerful the grade of diuretic was in GG..for instance some prescription-grade diuretics will just straight up drain you and you have to be very careful because they can be dangerous. On the other hand if I'm not mistaken substances as simple as caffeine have diuretic properties but not enough to really notice anything. Obviously those are two examples from opposite ends of the spectrum - so where does GG fit in?
              It certainly isn't going to drain you up like the scrip-grade products, but for me it provides more a 'total lack of bloat' dieuretic effect.

If going precontest look into something more powerful IMO, but be careful. I have friends who have had good experiences with OTC stuff like Taraxatone.
              Back to the basics!

Comment

this is really good, cuz i just started taking glycergrow again..

yesterday I looked "JACKED" for the first time in ages doing arms... My workout partner came in and said "DAYUM!!!"
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                  this is really good, cuz i just started taking glycergrow again..

yesterday I looked "JACKED" for the first time in ages doing arms... My workout partner came in and said "DAYUM!!!"
                  sure he wasnt looking at your butt?

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                    sure he wasnt looking at your butt?

yes SHE was
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

o man, i got shot down. thata boy. now please respond to my post in your bb.com liposolv thread! haha

Comment

GG & XF

i didn't want to start a new thread, so I'm going to just post here...

I've been researching on BB.com and looking around here and can't find any logs or comments of people using GG with XF ... is there a reason why the two can't be used together that I can't seem to figure out on my own

?
                        jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
                          i didn't want to start a new thread, so I'm going to just post here...

I've been researching on BB.com and looking around here and can't find any logs or comments of people using GG with XF ... is there a reason why the two can't be used together that I can't seem to figure out on my own

?
                          Possible issues with the combo:

- Soreness
                          - Extreme Pumps (over the top - feels like your joints are locking up)

Comment

gotcha ... glad I asked
                            jdouchebag for president

Comment

It was really unexpected, but after using GG a couple of times I noticed how incredibly jacked and cut I looked when I had to go take a whizz. Thought it was WB for a moment, but then I realized that I was all out! Strength gains and shreddedness are definitely welcomed with open arms.

Comment

Working...
                              X