PureMuscle gets stacked on the C.L. Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PureMuscle gets stacked on the C.L. Stack

Now that my competition is over, I'm free to get back on a full supplement schedule. I've never done one of these logs "on-line" so I'll try to be brief and to the point with everything. I'll start tomorrow (06.25.2007) and my goal for the next two months is to stay pretty lean but add some size (if possible).

Anyway, I'll be using Purple Wraath, Green MAGnitude, White Flood and GlycerGrow and Orange TRIad at first, followed by the additions of White Blood, Green Bulge and Blue Up two weeks from tomorrow. (After the first cycle, I'm probably going to add M.N.'s X-Factor and D.S.' ActivaTe)

I've never used an Controlled Labs products, but from what I've read and heard, there's a great chance I'll make some great gains!

Some Quick Stats:

Height: 6' 3.5"
    Weight: 196 (avg), 180.5 (competition)
    Years Training: 10

Competitions: 2nd Place (Middleweight Novice), NGA Championships in Annapolis, MD

Do people usually post some before and after pics for their logs?

Hope it's informative and enjoyable!

V/R,

ANT
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

** CONTROLLED LABS Stack - White Flood, White Blood, Blue Up, Purple Wraath, Green MAGnitude, Green Bulge, Orange TRIad & GlycerGrow **

Awesome

Comment

Day 1, 06.25.07 - Back (2 sessions)

I took today off since I figured I'd be pretty beat up from the bodybuilding show yesterday and I was. Felt pretty run down this morning, but I had breakfast (Egg White & Asparagus omelet and 1 cup of oatmeal + Syntrax Matrix Cookies & Creme - 30g) and felt better.

Weighed in at 191 pounds at the gym, that's 10.5 pound increase since 11am yesterday at my weigh-in! My early morning workout was rushed (I took the day off and STILL had to rush somewhere) so I did Wide-Grip Exercises for my back.

Pre-Workout: 1 scoop of White Flood + Orange TRIad (2)

Mid- Workout: 1 scoop of Purple Wraath

Post-Workout: 1 scoop Green MAGnitude + 1 scoop GlycerGrow

I was exhausted today, but I have to give the C.L. Stack 99% of the credit just to get in to the gym this morning as well as this afternoon. I don't know if it's due to being so lean for the contest or if it was in fact the White Flood but my veins stayed pumped the entire morning and afternoon.

My Routine:

(Morning)
      BACK
      W/G Pull-Ups: 15, 12, 10, 12
      Smith W/G Row: 105lbs x 10, 105lbs x 13, 125lbs x 12, 145lbs x 10
      W/G Lat Pulldowns: 150lbs x 12, 160lbs x 10, 180lbs x 6, 180lbs x 6
      Hyper-Extensions: 12, 12, 12, 12

CALVES
      Seated: 70lbs x 25, 70lbs x 25, 95lbs x 20, 95lbs x 20, 120lbs x 20,
      120lbs x 20, 145lbs x 20, 145lbs x 20

Tyson's Corner Mall (sweeeeeet!)

(Afternoon)
      BACK
      C/G Pull-Ups: 15, 15, 12, 14
      D-Bell Row: 80lbs x 12, 80lbs x 11, 90lbs x 10, 90lbs x 10
      Cybex Row: 120lbs x 12, 120lbs x 12, 140lbs x 10, 140lbs x 10

CARDIO (bike)
      30mins = 500 calories

Not a very good day, but totally spent from my competition yesterday, so I guess I can't cry.
      "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
      - Arnold Schwarzenegger

** CONTROLLED LABS Stack - White Flood, White Blood, Blue Up, Purple Wraath, Green MAGnitude, Green Bulge, Orange TRIad & GlycerGrow **

Comment

looking good
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Day 2, 06.26.07 - Arms

Pre-Workout: 2 scoops of White Flood + Orange TRIad (2)

Biceps

B-Bell Curl: 95lbs x 13, 105lbs x 11, 115lbs x 5
          D-Bell Curl: 50lbs x 10, 60lbs x 7, 60lbs x 6
          E~Z Curl: 85lbs x 11, 85lbs x 10, 85lbs x 10
          F.M. Dbl-Bi Cable Curl: 50lbs x 15, 60lbs x 15, 70lbs x 10

Triceps

Skull Crusher: 65lbs x 13, 85lbs x 10, 85lbs x 10
          C/G Bench: 135lbs x 14, 185lbs x 5, 185lbs x 5
          U-hand cable P-down: 42.5lbs 15, 52.5lbs x 15, 62.5 x 12
          V-Bar P-down: 62.5lbs x 15, 72.5lbs x 12, 82.5lbs x 12

CARDIO (bike)
          30 mins = 600 calories

I keep telling myself that I'm still recovering from the long dieting process, but I'm getting a little irritated and I want to at least get my numbers back to where they were.
          - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Supplement Stash Pics

The first is a pic of all my C.L. products, the second pic is ALL the supps I have to get me through summer and part of fall.
            Attached Files
            - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Originally posted by PureMuscle
              The first is a pic of all my C.L. products, the second pic is ALL the supps I have to get me through summer and part of fall.
              Nice to know you can put a drug store out of business at the drop of a hat.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
              US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                Nice to know you can put a drug store out of business at the drop of a hat.

Hahahaha...

I just figured I'd stock up now... I'm really determined to get my diet exactly where it needs to be and I want to make some decent muscular gains (I'm going to try my best for 10lbs) this year.
                - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Day 3, 06.27.07 - Shoulders & Traps

Pre-Workout: White Flood x 2 + Orange TRIad
                  Mid-Workout: Purple Wraath + GlycerGrow
                  Post-Workout: Green MAGnitude

Shoulders

Military (Smith) Press: 155lbs x 9, 155lbs x 10, 155lbs x 9, 105lbs x 15
                  1-arm D-Bell Side Lat: 30lbs x 12, 40lbs x 10, 40lbs x 10, 50lbs x 8
                  Bent-Over D-Bell Lat: 30lbs x 12, 30lbs x 12, 35lbs x 10, 35lbs x 10
                  Front D-Bell Raise: 20lbs x 15, 20lbs x 15

C/G Upright Row (Oly Bar): 95lbs x 12, 95lbs x 9, 95lbs x 9

Traps

HS Shrug: 200lbs x 40, 400lbs x 30, 400lbs x 30, 600lbs x 20, 600lbs x 20, 690lbs x 15, 735lbs x 12

CARDIO (bike)
                  22.5 mins = 450 calories
                  - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Day 4, 06.28.07 - Legs

Post-Workout: Green MAGnitude + GlycerGrow

Quads

Leg Press: 280lbs x 20, 480lbs x 18, 680lbs x 9
                    Smith Squat: 105lbs x 10, 105lbs x 10, 105lbs x10
                    Leg Extension: 100lbs x 12, 120lbs x 10, 140lbs x 9, 160lbs x 7, 180lbs x3
                    Front Smith Squat: 65lbs x 8, 65lbs x 8,
                    (Even though the gym's A/C was running well, the humidity inside and out made a few of us sick today - and why does everyone do legs when I want to do them?! )

Hams

Stiff-Leg Deadlifts: 95lbs x 15, 115lbs x 15, 135lbs x 12, 135lbs x 12, 155lbs x 8, 155lbs x 8
                    Laying Dual Leg Curl: 80lbs x 14, 110lbs x 9, 110lbs x 9
                    Laying Single Leg Curl: 30lbs x 10, 40lbs x 9, 50lbs x 7

CARDIO (bike)
                    25 mins = 500 calories
                    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Day 5, 06.29.07 - Chest & Abs

Chest

Inc. Bench Press: 135lbs x 15, 185lbs x 8, 185lbs x 7, 135lbs x 13
                      Flat D-Bell Press: 80lbs x 12, 85lbs x 10, 90lbs x 8, 90lbs x 8
                      Dec. Smith Press: 105lbs x 14, 125lbs x 14, 145lbs x 11, 155lbs x10
                      Inc. Cable Fly: 40lbs x 15, 50lbs x 15, 60lbs x 10, 60lbs x 10
                      Pec Deck: 120lbs x 15, 150lbsx 12, 180lbs x 8, 180lbs x 6

Abs

Hanging Leg Raise: 15, 15, 13, 17
                      Broomstick Twists: 15, 15, 20, 20, 20
                      D-Bell Side Bends: 30lbs x 15, 40lbs x 15, 50lbs x 15, 40lbs x 15
                      Seated Ab Machine: 30lbs x 25, 40lbs x 25, 50lbs x 25, 40lbs x 25, 30lbs x 25

CARDIO (bike)
                      22 mins = 500 calories
                      - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Day 6, 06.30.07 - Calves, Serratus, Abs

Calves

Standing: 70lbs x 30, 90lbs x 25, 100lbs x 15, 120lbs x 13
                        Seated: 115lbs x 25, 140lbs x 20, 185lbs x 13, 140lbs x 20
                        Leg Press: 80(sled)lbs x 30, 170lbs x 25, 170lbs x 25, 170lbs x 25

Serratus

Cable Pressdown: 70lbs x 25, 85lbs x 18, 95lbs x 15, 100lbs x 12
                        Cybex Lat Machine: 30lbs x 15, 20/30lbs x 10/10, 30lbs x20, 30lbs x 20

Abs

Hanging Leg Raise: 20, 20, 20, 20

CARDIO (bike)
                        35 mins = 700 calories
                        - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Day 7, 07.01.07 - Rest (sort of)

CARDIO (bike)
                          20 mins = 350 calories

+++ Had an extra shot of Purple Wraath and GlycerGrow during dinner +++
                          - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Day 8, 07.02.07 - Arms

*** Feeling GREAT today!!! All the soreness (except for my legs) is finally over. I guess it just took that long for my body to recover from the 29 hours of water depletion it went through last Sunday?!!?!?! ***

Pre-Workout: 2 scoops of White Flood + Orange TRIad (2)

(The following workout was taken from Muscle & Fitness' August 2007 Issue)

Biceps

(Oly. Bar) Barbell Curl: 115lbs x 6, 115lbs x 6, 105lbs x 8
                            Seated Inc. D-Bell Curl: 55lbs x 6, 50lbs x 8, 45lbs x 10
                            Hammer Strength Preacher: 105lbs x 10, 105lbs x 10, 90lbs x 12

Triceps

Tricep Dips: 12, 12, 16
                            Overhead D-Bell Ext: 70lbs x 10, 80lbs x 8, 70lbs x 12
                            1-arm Cable K-Back: 17.5lbs x 10, 17.5lbs x 10, 12.5lbs x 12

Abs

Broomstick Twists: 25, 25, 25, 25

CARDIO (bike)
                            20 mins = 350 calories

*** As mentioned above, I'm feeling a LOT better. The soreness will no longer be an issue and it looks as if I'm going to be able to get pretty close to my heavy lifting days shortly! Yay. ***
                            - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Day 9, 07.03.07 - Back & Biceps

Pre-Workout: 2 scoops of White Flood, 1 scoop Green MAGnitude, 1 scoop GlycerGrow + Orange TRIad (2)

Mid- Workout: 1 scoop of Purple Wraath + 1 scoop Glycergrow

Back

(This is my first attempt at deadlifting. I've always had lower back problems but one of the things I was told I really needed to work on for the next competition is my lower back, so I gave it a shot... with little success, next time though!!!)

Deadlift: 95lbs x 11, 95lbs x 12, 95lbsx 12, 95lbs x 6 (I had no luck with the form, my boss suggested I try the U-shaped Olympic Bar, I'll give that a shot next week)
                              D-Bell Row: 90lbs x 10, 100lbs x 9, 110lbs x 8, 120/60lbs x 6/15
                              C/G U-Hand Smith Row: 65lbs x 20, 105lbs x 18, 155lbs x 9, 125lbs x 12
                              W/G Lat Pulldown: 80lbs x 15, 100lbs x 13, 120lbs x 9
                              C/G Lat Pulldown: 100lbs x 13, 130lbs x 10, 160lbs x 9
                              W/G Pull-Ups: 9, 25lbs x 6, 25lbs x 7
                              C/G Pull-Ups: 8, 25lbs x 9, 25lbs x 7

Biceps (two days in a row is NOT normal for me, but I'm just going with the M&F article mentioned on Day 8)

Rope Hammer Curl: 45lbs x 20, 55lbs x 15, 55lbs x 15, 55lbs x 15, 60lbs x 14, 60lbs x 12, 60lbs x 12, 60lbs x 12, 60lbs x 12
                              (Exactly 30 seconds of rest between each set)

Aside from my ego and pride take a big knock when I tried deadlifting for the first time, I felt GREAT! Mixing White Flood and the Green MAG (Sour Apple) really... umm... woke me up! ;-)

CARDIO (bike)
                              20 mins = 400 calories
                              - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Working...
                              X