Test Your Sanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Your Sanity

Are you sane? click the following link and find out . . . http://www.frenzy.com/~jester/racecar.html

It's quite simple, just follow the instructions

By the way I always fail
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

I didn't laugh, It was more annoying then anything. I guess im sane, yeah right...
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
      I didn't laugh, It was more annoying then anything. I guess im sane, yeah right...
      I think my weakness for that test goes back to the 1st time I came across it . . . I was in undergrad working on a term paper and it was about 2 a.m. and my brain was crispy fried . . . at that point I'm pretty sure anything would have made me laugh. Ever since then I can't pass the damn test . . . oh well they haven't committed me yet
      Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
        I think my weakness for that test goes back to the 1st time I came across it . . . I was in undergrad working on a term paper and it was about 2 a.m. and my brain was crispy fried . . . at that point I'm pretty sure anything would have made me laugh. Ever since then I can't pass the damn test . . . oh well they haven't committed me yet
        Yea, where all insane, some just more then others..
        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

I'm sorry, but that was damn annoying. I'm not sure how long I listened to it before it became to annoying for me to continue.

Does something happen after 60 secconds to make it worth while, or does the voice thing just keep going?

Comment

looks like I posted another batman thread . . . Doh!!!!!

Sorry guys I will agree that it get's annoying . . . but it still always brings a smile to my face . . . I guess that's what happens when you're loco

Comment

I'm sane!
              What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

..thats retarded

does the picture change ever? i got annoyed and had to close stop looking at it. I feel somewhat less intelligent overall after viewing that.

the things you can find on the internet now a days..

i'm pretty sure i lack sanity at times, but yet; aren't we all a little crazy sometimes?!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                  ..thats retarded

does the picture change ever? i got annoyed and had to close stop looking at it. I feel somewhat less intelligent overall after viewing that.

the things you can find on the internet now a days..

i'm pretty sure i lack sanity at times, but yet; aren't we all a little crazy sometimes?!

LOL, yes it is retarded but that's why it's funny . . . to me at least. However, I am pretty easily entertained . . . I blame that on the influence of my colleagues @ school.

You've got a point, I think a little bit of craziness is a necessity.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
                    I'm sane!
                    All of you sane people think you're so cool . . . .and you're probably right

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
                      All of you sane people think you're so cool . . . .and you're probably right
                      Ha ha
                      Not at all....I'm not that sane!
                      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

I laughed right when I opened it...damn...
                        Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

Originally posted by dbish77
                          I laughed right when I opened it...damn...
                          woohoo!!! . . . I'm not the only crazy person

Comment

Little voices just make me start laughing my ass off...Anyone know that Cam'ron song "Dead or Alive" (I hate rap, but my friends force me to listen) When that little voice says "Dead or alive, my oh my" or whatever I just start rolling on the floor laughing...the little voices in my head sometimes crack me up too...
                            Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

If you guys thought that was bad check this one out http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/badgerphone.php . . . gotta love those bananas

Comment

Working...
                              X