Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cboesger's Final Review Of Controlled Labs Stack(GM,GG,PW[V3],WF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cboesger's Final Review Of Controlled Labs Stack(GM,GG,PW[V3],WF)

Cboesger's Bulking By Knowing His Colors!

Final Review

I want to start of by saying that this is my FINAL review of the Controlled Labs products listed below, I will be reviewing them now in terms of overall effectiveness, what side effects if any I experienced and then a overall rating. If you are looking for taste, mixability, etc please refer to my Initial Thoughts and Review.

Link To My Log Of These Products

GreenMAGnitude: Details
    To start off I will say that I saw some very good overall increases in strength while using this product. The most notable area was bench which went from 105 x 12 to 135 x 12, that?s a 30lbs increase in the 60 days I was on this product. In the previous 60 days that I had been lifting my bench on went up, using regular creatine monohydrate, my bench had only increased 10lbs. I had other lifts increase as well that was just the most profound and one that I was most excited with. Also while on this my bodyweight has gone from 146 to 161. Two other aspects that I really liked about this product, the first is that there was minimal/if any bloat and never felt the kinda crappiness that mono gave me. The second is the Tyrosine that CL has added was a great energy booster and put me into the "get ready to workout" mode. Overall this is an effective product both in terms of gains and is easy on your wallet.
    Overall: 9/10

GlycerGrow: Details
    This was the first type of glycerin cell volumization product that I have used. It was a great experience and am definitely glad that I tried it. The pumps and vascularity that I received while using this were amazing. I had veins showing that I have never seen before in my forearms and biceps. After cardio days I also saw some huge veins popping out of my calves. The pumps were OK to begin with but really skyrocked after about the second week. These pumps ended up becoming very intense and painful at times and sometimes lasting into the following morning. Overall I feel that it did what it was intended to do and gave an effective pump. The cost for this is extremely good at $32 for 4 months worth at 3 scoops, I however used 4 scoops so it lasted me 3 months still a long time.

Overall: 8.5/10

PurplE WrAAth: Details
    This is probably my favorite CL product. This has increased my endurance, stamina, and fatigue which were lacking in terms of weight-lifting. The two main during workout gains that I saw were rep-to-rep recovery and a nice energy/focus boost towards the workout when I started to become fatigued. Overnight recovery for me was great in the beginning but then became some what sporadic due to the volumization effects of GlycerGrow towards the end of this cycle. In saying that however the soreness that I occasionally still had the next day usually was gone by the time of my workout so the recovery factor did work well in conjunction with the GlycerGrow. This has no doubt become a staple of mine and I recommend this for anyone who wants better recovery time, less fatigue, increased focus, basically anyone who is a bodybuilder in their right mind
    Overall: 10/10

WhiteFLOOD: Details
    This was by far one of the best pre-workout formulas I have ever used. It is one of the few pre-workout formulas that have delivered a constant and high energy "Jolt" for me. Through the 60 workouts that I was on it energy was great and stayed with me through mostly the entire workout. Also the high energy and focus sensation did not diminish with time at all; I was getting the same great energy and focus that I got from day 1 all the way until the end. The only time that I had less then great energy was when I had my pre-workout meal later then usual, then it hit me around mid workout. Pumps were also very good but were kind of hard to judge completely because I was on GlycerGrow at the same time. But I did take this for a few workouts without GlycerGrow and did receive good pumps then also. I really liked this product and know that I will be using it again in the future.
    Overall: 9/10

In conclusion this stack has made me a complete believer in Controlled Labs products both because of their effectiveness and the reasonable pricing. Great Job CL!

best review ever written????

thanks very good
    WHEN YOU THINK YOUR TIRED.......
    SAY TO YOURSELF......................

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

Originally posted by scruffy_poc
      best review ever written????

thanks very good

Thanks alot man glad you liked it!

Comment

Im thinking about running the exact same stack, can you tell me what dosage timing worked best for all these products?

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
          Im thinking about running the exact same stack, can you tell me what dosage timing worked best for all these products?
          Sure man and good luck!

90 min pre-Meal
          45 min pre-1 scoop GM and 2 scoops GG
          30 min pre-2 scoops WF
          10 min pre-1 scoop PW
          During-1 scoop PW and 1 scoop GG
          Post-1 scoop GG

Comment

Good review.

Comment

Originally posted by SFriday425
              Good review.
              Thanks man

Comment

nice review ... I notice the pumps on WF as well ... even when I lowered my dosage of GG the pumps were still there

jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
                  nice review ... I notice the pumps on WF as well ... even when I lowered my dosage of GG the pumps were still there

Thanks bro, GG pumps are amazing!

Comment

Awesome !!

Comment

Great review!

Comment

Thanks guys!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X