X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts/Review of PW and GM

PW and GM Review/Thoughts

Little bit of history about me and my training...here we go

When I graduated high school in 03 my weight was at 197lbs (weak body figure and no noticeable muscle mass at all). I never really got myself into fitness and weight training until January 2006. I started a new/healthy diet and was able to get my weight down to 175lbs by June 06. At that point I started lifting weights on a regular basis and become more serious about it as time went on. I started off with a clean bulking diet which contained a ton of protein of course, but kept a close eye on the fat and carb intake. Right now I weigh 184lbs and have very noticeable muscle definition. Basically I have change my whole body image.

Ok now to the supplements J

I started looking into supplements in January of this year. As a newbie when it comes to supplements I stated off with BSN NOXplode and CellMass. I had to watch for the right supplements since I’m lactose intolerant and have an extremely weak stomach L. Like most of us who have tried NOXplode, I noticed an extreme rush of energy and was very satisfied with the results. CellMass however did not do anything for me.

At that point I decided to move on to different muscle building supplement products from MuscleTech, Gaspari, VPX etc. Name a supplement, I’ve tried it. I was never impressed with any of them. Due to my stomach problems I have never found the right one for me and was never able to continue using any of them for more than 5 days. (a lot of wasted money).

This month I started to become very disappointed in the supplements I’ve tried and wanted to just give up on all of them. For some odd reason I decided to give Controlled Labs a shot and without trying any samples I purchased a tub of PW and GM right away.

So far I’ve been using PW and GM for 3 weeks and I’m extremely impressed with every aspect of the two products. Controlled Labs ads (for me at least) tell the truth. Whatever the description on BB.com says about their products is very true.

For the last 3 weeks I have been mixing my PW and GM (1.5 scoops of PW and .5 of a scoop of GM). Mixing it with 20oz of water and sipping on it thru my workout. (another half of GM-post workout)

PW’s focus and recovery is amazing. It made my workouts very intense and I felt like I could stay at the gym for hours.

I recently wanted to max out on a few exercises and noticed that I was able to max out at 15-20lbs more than I did 4 weeks ago without any problems. I know for a fact that this is not a “newbie gain” since I know my full potential of the weights and where I would max out at.

I am looking forward to adding/completing my stack with CL by getting a couple more products in the future. Being on a tight budget right now I hope that this will be in the NEAR future.

Sorry for the long history. Since I’ve seen a few people worried about side effects (like I was) I wanted to make sure they give CL a try because it really changed my whole prospective of supplements.

I will also be writing detailed reviews of the other CL products that I will be getting asap.

Hopefully this will help out some people

wow, that is awesome feedback and a good read, thanks
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad