Sample review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample review

Got my samples yesterday and was pumped to give them a shot. I got home from work and made up my White Flood with the max amount of water as recomended i believe 30 or 32 oz. Taste was ok, not great but not horrible either. Almost kind of like a water down version of some ice tea. I made my purple wrath and green mag in 2 waterbottles in which i brought with me to the gym. On my car ride to the gym the Whit Flood really started to kick in, i could feel it in my face. I started to really feel intense and amped up for my workout. I sipped my purple wrath during my workout and i really enjoyed the taste. I'd say 9 out of 10. Whether it gave me results isn't really possible to know until taking this supplement over an extended period of time but taste alone i really like it over the white flood. I did chest and Tri's and felt a very good pump in my chest and when i got to triceps around my 5th set i decided to just chug my Green Mag. I thought the taste was very good as well, not quite as good as the Wrath but better than the white flood.

By the time my triceps workout was done it literally felt like my triceps were going to pop. It was the best pump in my triceps i have ever felt. I just got back into training after a long layoff but i still did my best weight on my pushdowns since coming back to the gym. I felt real strong throughout my workout and was having to add weights to the push down machine because my 2nd set i was moving the whole stack for a good solid 10 reps.

On the car ride home i still felt really pumped and felt very good about what i accomplished at the gym and wasn't really tired like i thought i may be after taking a preworkout energizer. All in all i really enjoyed the samples and definately plan on ordering some controlled lab products. It's little things like this that makes me loyal to certain supplement companies. Companies willing to give you a sample of there product showing there appreciation to consumers and letting you kick the tires so to speak with there product. Not spending 50 bucks only to find out the product you bought is junk.

I thank Controlled labs for the free samples and plan on taking my physique up another level with there help.

wow, super review ace, nice detail. thanks very much

glad you enjoyed the product
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad