X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renegade Reviews White FLOOD

White FLOOD - Electric Lemonade

Intro
    I've always been a fan of CL supplements. I haven't tried the WF until now because it contains caffeine/stims and I try to limit my daily intake of those. Thanks to Tank I got a free sample packet. I have a friend who asks me for supplement recommendations, and I told him to pick up Green MAG/White FLOOD. Well he called me today and told me he was using both, and said specifically about WF it was really helping his workouts and physique. I figured it was a sign to try and review White FLOOD today. The arginine EE +ornithine EE alone is very tempting, but it has a slew of other stuff too.

Taste : 7.5/10
    It tastes like lemonade! I thought the taste was good, considering how many ingredients this thing has, including anti-oxidants/herbs which are hard to mask the flavor of. The flavor was a bit strong, I found myself sipping at it, rather than chugging it. I did not take any thing with it.

Mixibility : 9/10
    Like Green MAG, this dissolves completely with no powder or granules remaining.

The Workout : 8/10

Music: Canibus - Rip the Jacker
    Bodypart: Legs
    Duration: 25 minutes

Squats:
    -165 x 5 (warmup)
    -220 x 5
    -220 x 6
    -220 x 7
    -220 x 8
    -220 x 9
    -220 x 10
    -165 x 8 (ATG)
    -165 x 8 (ATG)

Thoughts
    Today was legs, and like every other leg day I did a mega set of squats to shock growth as my only exercise. The main things I noticed was an increase of energy with White FLOOD. It wasn't a jittery kind of energy, it was a Let's Lift some F***ing weights! I'm usually weary of caffeinated supplements but today I was dragging my feet and it really helped. The pump in my quads and hamstrings was more than normal. One thing I did not feel was the B.A. tinglies, which is OK because I don't like those anyway. I also noticed increased focus, I was in the zone and I really pushed myself. I sometimes have a hard time pyramiding up like I did, because your legs get shakier with every set. Today I welcomed more reps on every set. I felt myself failing with the ATG's but my focus from the nootropics in WF made my form steady.

Final Thoughts
    Overall I was very impressed with WF. Compared to the products like superpump and NO Xplode I've used, this product was more of a volumizer and less of a "run to the toilet" caffeine - based product. I felt more strength and pumps than I did with others. Although I would not use this product on a regular basis because of the stimulant content, I will probably end up buying a tub to keep around for my 'lazy days'.

Nice work !

Comment

[
      Overall I was very impressed with WF. Compared to the products like superpump and NO Xplode I've used, this product was more of a volumizer and less of a "run to the toilet" caffeine - based product. I felt more strength and pumps than I did with others. [/QUOTE]

I totally agree. The pumps with WF were crazy. The energy was steady not a mad rush.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Working...
      X