wrath of the purple people eater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrath of the purple people eater

hahaha another catchy title eh.! forgive me as I've been on night shifts and only get about 5 hours slepp an up allll night till 10am. anyhow; Purple wrath, does it dissolve? what does it taste like? that instead of glycer grow or both? I also have a hard time choking some stuff down, Anator P70 by MT is aweful and I can't drink it! thank God it was free.

Originally posted by tazzy21
    hahaha another catchy title eh.! forgive me as I've been on night shifts and only get about 5 hours slepp an up allll night till 10am. anyhow; Purple wrath, does it dissolve? what does it taste like? that instead of glycer grow or both? I also have a hard time choking some stuff down, Anator P70 by MT is aweful and I can't drink it! thank God it was free.
    Purple WRAATH is very tangy and the flavor is actually being improved. It takes around 1/2 hour to dissolve and opinions will vary DRAMATICALLY on the best method to consume it.

Personally, I prefer to simply scoop the powder into my mouth one scoop at a time and chase it with plenty of water. Others prefer mixing it with ice cold water for 1/2 hour.

I strongly recommend the Purple WRAATH + GlycerGROW combo

Comment

If you have a hard time choking stuff down then you can make about 6 oz of Crystal Light (or I use Walmart knock off) and buy the flavor you like (peach is awesome) or others have mixed it with either Cool Blue or Glacier Freeze (both blue) Gatorade. Which ever the method you use, the colder the water the better and brings more of the grape flavor out.

As PU said, the second batch has a better flavoring system and from what I ehar is by far better (I don't mind the current one).

As far as using either PW or GG? I would go with both, GG is really a great value and the cost is spread out over 2-3 months.

Comment

nice thread title
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

one liter of water with 2.5 or less scoops of pw taste good imo

pw disloves but there are little floaties , you wont notice them while drinking it though
          Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Working...
          X