guess what?!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guess what?!?!?!?

it's 2 AM right now.. I'm about to goto bed..

cuz tomorrow when I wake up... IT"S CHEAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Originally posted by Mr. Aries

I can see the drinking and lifting happening, but the rest??
    Back to the basics!

Comment

So what's on the menu for cheat day?

Comment

i'm thinking ice cream, pizza, hamburgers, lots of mexican food, and some ribs for good measure... oh cookies, cake, and maybe a little texas sweet thang
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

today = cheat day for me...

hambugers, chips, beer, hot dogs, more beer tailgating all afternoon and the O's game in Baltimore (might buy fries and some more beer).

i hope to get a lil tan out of it too..sun better come out soon

Comment

Texas girls are by far the hottest. I'm not even gonna put IMHO, because its actually a fact. I wanted to go to Texas but apparently its too far away from home for me so I had to settle with Pittsburgh instead, and lemme tell you - Pitt girls are NOT Texas girls...obviously.

Comment

Hot girls are everywhere... your just not looking hard enough..and they may not even show it.. some girls are amazingly attractive but they never dress to reveal it, which is very depressing i say

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                Hot girls are everywhere... your just not looking hard enough..and they may not even show it.. some girls are amazingly attractive but they never dress to reveal it, which is very depressing i say
                You're absolutely right here, but it sure helps those texas girls to be in the sun and wearing skirts and revealing clothing in comparison to say...pittsburgh or even at shipp for you where we get like 7 clear/sunny days a year and all the girls just wear sweats. Also it always seems to be like the best looking girls are wherever you're not. Its gotta be a mental thing.

Comment

i'm thinking ice cream, pizza, hamburgers, lots of mexican food, and some ribs for good measure... oh cookies, cake, and maybe a little texas sweet thang
                  Quite the list! I would love to try some authentic TexMex.

Enjoy my friend!

Comment

all i know is.. at shippensburg university.. around march 21st.. all the short shorts and super short skirts come out. and i enjoy college EVEN more.

Comment

WOW thats a big list!!!
                      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                        all i know is.. at shippensburg university.. around march 21st.. all the short shorts and super short skirts come out. and i enjoy college EVEN more.

OOO yeah, the official skirt day/first day of spring. This is my favorite day of the year and I make it a point to skip all classes and enjoy the view. I'm like a little kid at the candy store - I WANT THAT!!!! NO THAT!!!! and I do know some hotties at ship that I don't mind at all seeing in a super short skirt.

Comment

oh lord.. this wasn't what i imagined my thread would be about, lol...

actually, i dont' quite like all those short skirts.. THat's like me strolling around town in a freaking wife beater all the time... People get annoyed and think i'm arrogant when i do that...

I do like the girls wearing proper attire when they workout, however.. such as short shorts and a sports bra
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

I'm more of a summer dress fan myself - ya know the dresses that are typically flowery or polka dot with bright colors and they have shoulder straps...yeah those are the best, although skirts beat out sweats/jeans any day.

Also you forgot to put the disclaimer around the proper gym attire, as I've seen some women (men do this too) who should not be wearing tight/revealing clothing.

Comment

i just finished eatting:

1 sourdough jack
                              2 monster tacos
                              1 medium curly fries
                              1 oreo cookie shake.
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Working...
                              X