Ok...cl....gimmeyourword!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok...cl....gimmeyourword!!!

I been hearin TONS of things regarding WHITE FLOOD. I'm a loyal CL supporter and user. I been through WB,GB,GG,RA,BU,GM, and now starting "WF"!! Havent tried PW yet but I might touch it in the next few days since its recommended to stack with WF. ANY INFO FROM N.E.BODY WOULD BE GREAT ABOUT:
    the best time to take it with a workout?
    how long did the pump last you?
    Does it taste like it smells?
    How long did the whole jug last you?

AS YOU CAN SEE.......I want to work this the best way I can!![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Last edited by Tommygenz; 04-27-2007, 11:01 PM.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Originally posted by Tommygnz
    I been hearin TONS of things regarding WHITE FLOOD. I'm a loyal CL supporter and user. I been through WB,GB,GG,RA,BU,GM, and now starting "WF"!! Havent tried PW yet but I might touch it in the next few days since its recommended to stack with WF. ANY INFO FROM N.E.BODY WOULD BE GREAT ABOUT:
    the best time to take it with a workout? I take mine 10 min before, i noticed that taking it earlier, helped me the most.
    how long did the pump last you? Good, say 1-2 hours after lifting?
    Does it taste like it smells? Kind of.
    How long did the whole jug last you? I use about 1 1/2 to 2 scoops so it should last me around 3-4 months.

AS YOU CAN SEE.......I want to work this the best way I can!![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

the best time to take it with a workout?
      how long did the pump last you?
      Does it taste like it smells?
      How long did the whole jug last you?

1) 20-30 minutes before
      2) hours
      3) use 30 ounces of water or more and the taste is fine
      4) 50 workouts
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanx cl but NO NEED to respond to this thread anymore. I posted it the night before I started WF. I'm straight now. I also dont wanna confuse people about ....1 thread me loving it. And the other thread, my askin about it. Delete the thread if u can. I tried!

Comment

Thanx cl but NO NEED to respond to this thread anymore. I posted it the night before I started WF. I'm straight now. I also dont wanna confuse people about ....1 thread me loving it. And the other thread, my askin about it. Delete the thread if u can. I tried!
          WF is great man, you should try it!

Comment

your confusing

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              your confusing
              Whats confusing? I posted this befor eI had WF. Now I do and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                your confusing

hahaahahahaha

i think jd is just touching on you have 2 posts about pretty much the same thing, you should have just posted your WF reaction in here. glad you like it too, it def. is one of my favorites
                Last edited by jaymdubbs; 04-30-2007, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X