Green Bulge + Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bulge + Gas

Anyone experience alot of gas on green bulge?

I'm only taking 3 pills at a time and getting lots of it. I usually never have any gas. I guess it maybe because I'm getting some indigestion while my body gets used to it.

I drink about a gallon of water throughout the 2 hour period after dosage.

Segment

Originally posted by Segment
    Anyone experience alot of gas on green bulge?

I'm only taking 3 pills at a time and getting lots of it. I usually never have any gas. I guess it maybe because I'm getting some indigestion while my body gets used to it.

I drink about a gallon of water throughout the 2 hour period after dosage.

Segment
    eat some light meal with it then. could be the magnesium in the mag creatine chelate
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

try supplementing with free form glutamine ( i know its useless right)

10g pre bed and 5-10g post workout, give it a week or so and see if problem exists

Comment

Gas is one potential listed side-effect of creatine. so yes it could be the reason. However, there are so many variables here its hard to pinpoint. It could be a change in your diet, or even if you've drastically inreased your water intake it could have an impact. Also sometimes people...just get gas. I wouldn't be too concerned though, it should pass with time, just stay away from anyone you're trying to impress

Edit: I was so happy to see an unanswered post and by the time I wrote it out there were 2 ahead of me..ridiculous
        Last edited by Maestro973; 06-01-2006, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro973
          Edit: I was so happy to see an unanswered post and by the time I wrote it out there were 2 ahead of me..ridiculous
          pwnt

- I highly recommend anyone with protein farts/gas supplement with free-form glutamine!

Seriously, you may think im whack, but try what i suggested earlier...

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. My diet has been pretty steady all the time until I took the green bulge (only 3 pills at a time.)

After I posted that, I got the shits too, so it may have been something other than the bulge but like I said, my diet is pretty steady, oats in the morning, 4 teaspoons brown sugar, blah blah blah. Only other thing I can think of is the new CLA from MRM I've started taking on the same day as the bulge. But I never had any problem with a different brand of CLA before.

Well whatever, after the shits passed I had some awesome energy coupled with the 1/4 scoop of puple wraath. Not sure if it was a placaebo effect or if it was from the supps, but I set a few PRs on squats and leg extensions. I could of done more with the squats but there was no spotter available.

I probably could of deadlifted a PR but I couldn't grip the bar today for some reason. I'd get 3 or 4 and I'd have to drop the bar... no straps.

I've taken creatine mono for a few months before the bulge.

I also found that my muscles seemed harder around 50 minutes after taking the bulge.. is this my imagination or ..?

More tests needed, but I am off for a fishing trip for a week in Quebec where the only thing I can deadlift are 20lbs fish and large fallen trees

Segment
            Last edited by Segment; 06-01-2006, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. My diet has been pretty steady all the time until I took the green bulge (only 3 pills at a time.)

After I posted that, I got the shits too, so it may have been something other than the bulge but like I said, my diet is pretty steady, oats in the morning, 4 teaspoons brown sugar, blah blah blah. Only other thing I can think of is the new CLA from MRM I've started taking on the same day as the bulge. But I never had any problem with a different brand of CLA before.

Well whatever, after the shits passed I had some awesome energy coupled with the 1/4 scoop of puple wraath. Not sure if it was a placaebo effect or if it was from the supps, but I set a few PRs on squats and leg extensions. I could of done more with the squats but there was no spotter available.

I probably could of deadlifted a PR but I couldn't grip the bar today for some reason. I'd get 3 or 4 and I'd have to drop the bar... no straps.

I've taken creatine mono for a few months before the bulge.

I also found that my muscles seemed harder around 50 minutes after taking the bulge.. is this my imagination or ..?

More tests needed, but I am off for a fishing trip for a week in Quebec where the only thing I can deadlift are 20lbs fish and large fallen trees

Segment
              I have never had problems with gas on GB but some of my friends did on mono. Try stopping the CLA and see if it does the same thing or goes away.

Have fun fishing!

Comment

I'm very opened minded when it comes to possible side effects, and I seriously / strongly doubt that it is Green Bulge related.

Comment

I'll do more testing after I get back from the fishing trip.. no need to take creatine or purple wraath there... I'll consider it my cycle off

All the other guys are taking kraft dinner, sausages, beer, and burgers with more fat than john candy, and I'm taking my own stuff, carrots, chicken, tuna, blueberries, supplements, 20 gallons of water, and a few muscle mags.. lol!

Segment

Comment

I'll do more testing after I get back from the fishing trip.. no need to take creatine or purple wraath there... I'll consider it my cycle off

All the other guys are taking kraft dinner, sausages, beer, and burgers with more fat than john candy, and I'm taking my own stuff, carrots, chicken, tuna, blueberries, supplements, 20 gallons of water, and a few muscle mags.. lol!

Segment
                    That's dedication!

Comment

Working...
                    X