MAX-OT - results so far, advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAX-OT - results so far, advice?

hey all...i havent been here for a while but im sure some will remember me.
    I've been doing a MAX-OT plan for 13 weeks now and took and after photo pic i'll share with u. Im not sure if im heading in the right direction, im eating relatively clean and generally low fat but im losing a lot of definition. It is true that i do minimal cardio ab work and this is obviously part of the reason but im considering a fat burner to throw in the mix?

My before photo is pretty bad because coming off a holiday cruise, i took about 3 months off at the gym.

Advice please!

No flex in either pic, slight pump in after pic:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

flexing abs (again realise i dont work the consistently!):

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

ive been looking around for a supp company to do a fat burning product log for but whats available for testing on bb.com cant be sent to Australia.

From the looks so far you have put on some nice mass, but not any noticable body fat. If you incorporated more cardio and maybe a thermo you will be set. Start with some cardio and see how that treats you.

Comment

I'd say for the most part keep doing whatever you're doing, because it doesn't get much better than that...

EDIT: Actually, what it your LONG term physique goal ?
      Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-14-2007, 04:02 AM.

Comment

I agree. It looks as if you put on some quality mass. As far as definition is concerned, you could do a 4 week mini cut and see amazing results after an all out bulk like that. Great job!

Comment

Working...
        X