My First Impression of GM and PurpleFlood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Impression of GM and PurpleFlood

Well, before I give a review of this new CL stack i just ordered I have recently finished the GB/WB stack(amazing stack). Anyways, here is the review.

Green Magnitude-this tastes amazing, I wish i could make some Green Mag candy..sigh/ My muscles felt really full; I was pretty much busting my a$$ for every set and still had the intensity to do the next set. 10/10
    PurpleFlood
    Energy-I was really pumped to hit the weights today, I felt this effect kick in 5 minutes. I had a lot of energy at the gym which was good 10/10
    Pumps-OMG i thought i was a road map lol, my veins were popping everywhere 10/10
    Stamina-I felt really strong after each set, I didnt fatigue as much like previous days.
    Taste- First of all i thought i was going to puke after my first sniff from thie product, i had a lot of trouble chugging this thing down, it taste like bad medicine. 3/10

Overall, Green Magnitude was the BEST creatine powder supplement I have ever taken.
    PurpleFlood tasted liek crap(sry) but the effects were amazing, i think i should lower the dosage to 1 scoop each and hope it tastes more like grape flavored ice tea.
    Keep up the good work CL!

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

I reduced the scoop to one each pw.wf and i must say it tastes great; tastes like grape lemonade. omg im hooked on to wf

Comment

Working...
      X