good books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good books

I have this thing, of buying books, and never reading them.. but than i get the urge to read more frequently (which would be 1x a year) and I brag about it, like 'hey im reading this new book its pretty cool you should check it out' but i never make it past the 17th page.

anyways, thats all nonchalant info.. what really matters right is amazon.com has a buy 3 get 1 free deal.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...795726-3875318

this may be an ongoing thing, but iduno so i wanna take advantage of it and buy some books to have in my room to impress people with..

I'm gonna get that game of shadows one about barry bonds, but dont know what other good books there are..

if you have any good lifting, sport suggestions post them up.. lol

I think lance armstrongs trainer has some book about exercise and nutrition.. my roommate was reading it but i dont know how that went

im also into psychology.. i have a few books by victor frankl..self motivating ones kind of.. and he discusses his psychology theories (longotherapy etc) their pretty good.. i read about 20 pages of the 3 of them i have!
    Last edited by jiritt0; 05-31-2006, 04:56 PM.

I suggest the MAD the BAD the INNOCENT, By DR. Kirwin. She is a Forensic Pshycologist, I had to read it for my FOresnic Psych class. IT was really good.
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Strength Training Anatomy by Frederic Delavier ISBN:0736041850

Good Omens by Neil Gaiman (a great comedy about the apocolypse)
      jdouchebag for president

Comment

Working...
      X