L-Arginine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-Arginine

Dosage question. Does anyone take it with their pre-workout CEE? I currently take Omega Sports Cre-Ethyl Thunder prior to lifting and wondering if adding L-Arginine to this would be a good stack? Thanks...

Originally posted by edvanp
    Dosage question. Does anyone take it with their pre-workout CEE? I currently take Omega Sports Cre-Ethyl Thunder prior to lifting and wondering if adding L-Arginine to this would be a good stack? Thanks...
    the problem with l-arginine is that you need a lot to feel it. white blood would be the better option and would be similar in price becuase of the l-arginine dose you would need.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Straight up L-Arginine in salt for does not produce the same kind of vasodialation that WB or other supplements do. AAKG is a much better delivery system having tried different kinds of no boosting products when I first started working out. Until I got a credit card and tried out WB from Controlled Labs, I thought that Argi-NOne was the shizzzyyyyyy because of the arginine alpha ketoglutarate. With citrulline and malic acid being later converted into something useful, I was able to retain some vascularity well after the gym. And this brought a lot of confidence in the product. In fact, if I could find some cheaper than the $10 WB I just snagged, I'd use it again in a heartbeat.

But in my opinion, and this isn't sucking up, WB is far superior than ArgiNOne. I'm pumped all the time, whether or not it's after the gym you know. Plus when taking it at night after a rough day, you can be sure that you'll get the recouperative and anabolic sleep you deserve. I don't have too many other personal experiences with no boosting products, but after doing my own research I was anxious to try WB and it did not disappoint. I don't know if anything out there's better or when WB was even released, but I do a little dance every time I head to the gym knowing that I'll be vascular and supplying oxygen and nutrient rich blood to my muscles.

This is what happens when you take WB before heading to the gym.

Comment

Thanks. I hope to try WB in August, but I have a nearly full bottle of L-Arginine at home I thought I'd use first. How much L-Arginine is needed?

Comment

I only took the 700mg caps out of fear that I might kill myself. I occaisionally took 2 caps making 1400mg and it didn't make much of a difference. It just prolonged the pump.

Supplement companies aren't kidding when they tell you that plain salt L-Arginine isn't that effective. But if you have some, it's totally worth using in my opinion. My results are rather sub-standard because I tried it when I just started working out. I didn't even drink enough water, but when I did the effects became a bit more pronounced... I hope it helps steer you in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by edvanp
            Thanks. I hope to try WB in August, but I have a nearly full bottle of L-Arginine at home I thought I'd use first. How much L-Arginine is needed?
            Let me be the first to let you know that there is no magic number.. but I've experimented quite a bit with l-arginine dosage and I think several grams (up to 10g may be needed for a potent effect).

I would just experiment starting with a couple grams preworkout.

I would love to hear your comparison between l-arginine and White Blood

Comment

Working...
            X