Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knock knock... Who's there? WHITE FLOOD, MOTHERF#^@*R!!!1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knock knock... Who's there? WHITE FLOOD, MOTHERF#^@*R!!!1!

and so begins KrushR's White Flood™ Log.

The purpose of this log is to test White Flood™ by Controlled Labs ™ and its effects on my workout.

This log will track my:
    Weight
    BF% (getting tested this week with hydrostatic)
    Lifts
    Energy
    I’ll also grade my overall workout. I won’t post diet unless asked. Too much friggin work to post 6 meals. If I eat something cool or if certain food is affecting the White Flood differently, I’ll let you know.

Stats:
    Height: 6’0”
    Weight: 220 lbs.

Regimen:
    Lifting: M,T,W,F (subject to change)
    Cardio: M,W,F
    on weekends I’ll play catch-up in case I missed anything, or if I just want to work lagging stuff.
    All constructive comments are welcome in the thread. I’ll be posting this at multiple forums, with links to come in the next few entries.

The product:

White Flood™ is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood™!
    Key Attributes:
    • Fast absorbing and fast acting
    • Synergy, strength and stamina
    • Endurance and extreme pumps
    • Nutrient delivery and recovery
    • Carb Free
    • Ephedra / Ephedrine Free
    • Stimulate neurons
    • Enhanced creatine utilization

I’ll be taking two scoops with water every morning pre-workout on the way to the gym. It takes me 15 minutes to drive to the gym, and another few to score a locker, so that should give it time to kick in.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Day 1 – 2-26-07

Preworkout meal (roughly 5:30AM):

1 cup steel cut oats
    ON whey+ water, 40g protein

Took the White Flood™ with 10 oz water on the way to the gym. I gotta say, I had a few small scoops to assess tolerance last week, and it ruled. Two scoops makes my eyelids numb and my ears tingle. Ya’rly.

Workout:

Back/Biceps
    Cable Rows:
    warm-ups: 85x12, 100x12
    100x12, 115x12

Rack Pulls:
    135x12, 185x12, 205x12, 225x12

Yates Rows:
    135x12, 135x12, 155x12, 155x12

Shrugs (behind back):
    225x12x4

Lat Pulls (superset of wide/close grip)
    85+70x12 (x4)

Grip is shot. I spent two hours pulling weeds in my front yard yesterday. Quads are hammering, too. I’ll have a rough squat day tomorrow if I don’t stretch a TON.

Incline DB Curls:
    20x12x2, 25x12x3

Preacher EZ-Curls:
    55x12x5

I ran out of time, conference call at 8.

Overall workout: pretty good. Too many people trying to talk there, so it took a while.

Pump: I couldn’t keep a rhythm going, so only decent.

Focus and Energy: Awesome. My energy level was incredible through the whole thing. It’s like something was compelling me to work out, to go on with the next set, to plow through the reps. I really enjoyed this workout, regardless of a few external factors that influenced it. I’m looking forward to leg day tomorrow.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Comment

Any updates ?

Comment

Nice thread title

Comment

No updates ?

Comment

Working...
          X