Tetrazene ES-50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tetrazene ES-50

Well, Tommy got me interested in this, so today was day one taking it. Probably won't do a log on it, but it seems like some serious stuff. Anyone else used it? Results?

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

let me know how you like it! I have seen it a million times but never heard any results on it.

Comment

Well, just about done with the bottle, a few more days left. So not impressed. Granted, I changed my routine alittle to incorporate less weights and more cardio about half way through the bottle. However, I have seen little to no change in the mirror or on the scale. I'm sitting between 178-182 on the average first thing in the morning and was 185 when I started the product. There was no feeling of satiety (sp?) when taking this pill, no energy rush from the caffeine in it, nothing. I honestly didn't feel anything. I'd have to say, waste of time and money. Will take a few weeks off before going back to Lipo-6 since that worked in the past, or may go RA2 since I did RA1 already with mixed results....
      Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment