Does JW make you tired at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does JW make you tired at all?

Week 3 and I am getting noticably more tired through the days.

I've read some logs where the users became lethargic at one point ... I think I even read that in pu's log of it on bb.com (don't quote me on that)
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by crzybowhntr
      Does JW make you tired at all?

Week 3 and I am getting noticably more tired through the days.
      Definately.. what else are you stacking it with ?

Comment

JW

I am stacking it with Retain, Animal Pump, Multi, ON Whey, Fish Oil, and OATS, ETC....

Did it pass at some point? I can not keep this feeling up with the life I have at work, home, etc...

Comment

bump to this ...

taking the ALRI Evo stack when I'm done w/ White FLOOD and very interested to hear more
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

JW must not be very popular????????

Comment

Originally posted by strester
              bump to this ...

taking the ALRI Evo stack when I'm done w/ White FLOOD and very interested to hear more
              I would definately pick up some more White FLOOD... or similar to keep energy levels / mood up etc... when I run JW again, it will definately be with White FLOOD.

Comment

Originally posted by crzybowhntr
                I am stacking it with Retain, Animal Pump, Multi, ON Whey, Fish Oil, and OATS, ETC....

Did it pass at some point? I can not keep this feeling up with the life I have at work, home, etc...
                Pick up a mild stimulant product for now... it's pretty much to be expected. JW hit me like a train, but I powered through it and it paid off...

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  I would definately pick up some more White FLOOD... or similar to keep energy levels / mood up etc... when I run JW again, it will definately be with White FLOOD.
                  Most likely it'll be the White FLOOD since I'm having such great results with it
                  jdouchebag for president

Comment

On another note I could have sworn read somewhere thinking on Anabolic Beast that its best for absorbtion to take JW towards the end of a meal. Any one else heard anything like this or am I crazy.
                    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

Working...
                    X