BLAP vs CONTROLLED LABS WHITE FLOOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLAP vs CONTROLLED LABS WHITE FLOOD

White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood?!

549 Grams (1.21 Pounds) Electric Lemonade Powder

Key Attributes:

- Fast absorbing and fast acting
    - Synergy, strength and stamina
    - Endurance and extreme pumps
    - Nutrient delivery and recovery
    - Carb Free
    - Ephedra / Ephedrine Free
    - Stimulate neurons
    - Enhanced creatine utilization

From the makers of White BLOOD?, CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present: WHITE FLOOD?

FLOOD your system for PEAK performance!

Arginine and Ornithine have been shown to enhance the natural anabolic effects of weightlifting, and even promote greater strength gains within weeks!! In the White Flood? formula, potent doses of Arginine and Ornithine are delivered bonded to an ester and combined with Norvaline (potent arginase inhibitor), enhancing the absorption and simultaneously prolonging the effects of both compounds. With this controlled delivery system, these compounds can pass through the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and vasodilation. As a bonus, this formula is highly effective in preventing an increase in blood ammonia during training and when combined with GABA, it may also have a somatostatin suppressing effect (leading to an increase in natural growth hormone production).

GABA is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, relaxed, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant use. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Anecdotal feedback from power-lifters and strength athletes indicates that Inosine, a precursor to adenosine, may improve training during peak intensity (improving explosiveness and power) by enhancing the regeneration of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and enhancing oxygen utilization. It may even benefit the endurance athlete allowing for easier release of oxygen from the blood cells to the tissues leading to performance enhancement. As a bonus, it may also act as a natural anti-inflammatory.

Glucuronolactone is a powerful naturally occurring compound that has been shown to increase focus and concentration, help fight fatigue, and improve mood while providing an instant energy boost. Combined with GABA and caffeine, you have the perfect combination to take your intense workouts to the next level.

Octacosanol is a 28 carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol naturally occurring in sugarcane wax, spinach and wheat germ (the Octacosanol in White Flood? is from sugarcane wax). Popeye must have been onto something because studies suggest that octacosanol has potent ergogenic properties including the sparing of muscle glycogen stores and increasing the oxidative capacity of muscles. As a bonus, it may help maintain optimal cholesterol levels.

Vanadyl Sulfate is a potent insulin-mimetic that promotes glycogen synthesis, helps maintain blood glucose levels, and may stimulate muscle anabolism by forcing more nutrients directly into the muscles.

Beta-Alanine helps to increase aerobic efficiency, enhance oxygen transport, and reduce lactic acid accumulation in the muscle tissue. Many users also experience a tingling sensation from this compound that revs them up for their workout.

Tyrosine works synergistically with Caffeine and other ingredients to help boost your focus and stamina.

To put this formula over the top, we added Potassium Gluconate (which most closely resembles the potassium found naturally in fruit) and naturally occurring ergogenics like Theobromine, Evodiamine, and Vinpocetine that increase blood circulation and nutrient delivery, enhance focus and oxygen flow, and improve athletic performance. We also included natural antioxidants to aid recovery and reduce oxidative (and other) damage to DNA.

It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood !

WHITE FLOOD FAQ

WHITE FLOOD IN THE CYBERSTORE

SEX:
    MALE

BODY TYPE:
    ECTOMORPH

BODY COMPOSITION:

Sites and calculations for calliper testing based on
    abcbodybuilding?s guide to bodyfat measurement

TRAINING HISTORY:
    1996- 2001
    CROSS COUNTRY/LONG DISTANCE/ ENDURANCE SPECIFIC TRAINING
    2003-04 BASIC 3x8

2004-05
    BASIC 3x8;
    MAX-OT TRAINING

2006-07
    SPYTECH?S HYBRID STRENGTH HYPERTROPHY TRAINING
    WESTSIDE FOR SKINNY BASTARDS
    TRI-PHASE PROGRESSIVE TRAINING

2007-
    TRI-PHASE PROGRESSIVE TRAINING

CURRENT TRAINING PROTOCOL:
    CURRENTLY UTILIZING TRI-PHASE PROGRESSIVE TRAINING by Twin Peak.

SEE HERE FOR A DETAILED TRAINING CHART

CURRENT CARDIO PROTOCOL:
    15-25 MINUTE SESSIONS AFTER TRAINING. TYPICALLY;
    - 1 MINUTE WALK
    - 4 MINUTES @ 5mph
    - 10 MINUTES @ 6.5mph
    - 4 MINUTES @ 5mph
    - 1 MINUTE WALK

ROUGH TYPICAL DAILY DIET/ DOSING PROTOCOL:
    (INCLUDING MACRONUTRIENT BREAKDOWN)

PRESENT/CONTINUING SUPPLEMENTATION:
    CREAPURE CREATINE MONOHYDRATE (5g e/d)
    BULK WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE
    BULK MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE
    BULK LEUCINE (6g e/d)
    BULK BETA ALANINE (3.6g e/d)
    GENERIC FISH OIL CAPSULES (3g e/d)
    REFLEX NEXGEN (multivitamin)
    VITAMIN C (2g e/d)
    REFLEX GTE
    GENERIC GINGER EXTRACT
    GLUCOPHASE XR
    SCIVATION NOXIDANT
    ERGOPHARM AMP AND/OR USPLABS C2 AND/OR AVANT LABS HEAT (PRE-WORKOUT AS REQUIRED- will be discontinued if reviewing a pre-workout product)

PRESCRIPTION/RECREATIONAL DRUG USE/HISTORY:
    NONE. I DON?T DRINK OR SMOKE.

GOALS:
    SHORT TERM: SLOW RECOMP THROUGH TO SUMMER. INCREASE CARDIOVASCULAR FITNESS.
    LONG TERM: BE IN THE POSITION WHERE BEING COMPETITIVE AT NATURAL LEVEL IS REALISTIC.

PREVIOUS LOGS/ REVIEWS:
    I HAVE KEPT A PERSONAL TRAINING LOG EVER SINCE I FIRST STARTED LIFTING.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

◦ STRENGTH/ WORKOUT ◦
        Squats and Hammer Strength Inc. Press felt solid. DB shoulder press felt a little weak which may have been an indication of things to come

◦ STAMINA/ ENDURANCE ◦
        Workout was not long enough to notice anything in this regard.

◦ PUMPS/ VASCULARITY ◦
        No change.

◦ ENERGY/ FOCUS ◦
        No real change. I woke up a little earlier than normal so that I could get in my serving of White Flood before my pre-workout meal. I took 1 scoop (half a serving). I noticed I was a little more alert immediately but I think that was a reaction to the taste more than anything. I noticed no real effects in the gym, although I wasn?t there long enough to give a proper assessment.

◦ RECOVERY ◦
        n/a

◦ OTHER ◦

So here?s the story. Went to the gym and warmed up fine. First two exercises went great. Then I went for the db overhead press. Picked up the 65lbers which I can normally rep out pretty easily but they just weren?t going up. So then I picked up the 55lbers and managed two solid sets. Third set came up and halfway through my left shoulder collapsed without warning and the db came crashing down behind me pulling my shoulder and elbow in an unnatural direction. As soon as that happened I knew my workout was over and I headed home.

At this point it hurts when I do anything (especially walking/moving) but it?s feeling a little better already. I?m pretty sure I won?t be able to workout at all tomorrow but hopefully I?ll be able to have a cardio session on Wednesday without being in too much discomfort.

Comment

16th MARCH 2007

◦ SERVING/ TIMING ◦
          I took a 3/4 serving (one and a bit scoops) immediately upon waking, with my preworkout shake 30 minutes later. I then hit the gym 30 minutes after that. Used more water this time- about 22oz of ice cold H2O.

◦ TASTE ◦
          More water definitely alters the taste a little but it?s not mind bogglingly different. Tastes slightly sweeter but the sour ?kick? is still present. Still can?t taste much of the lemon. I?d stick to my original impression of this more likening a ?sour grapefruit? type flavour more than anything.

Regardless, it did taste better this way but I?ll probably be sticking with less water except perhaps if I experiment with taking some White Flood intra-workout.

◦ MIXABILITY ◦
          Mixed very well this time but there was quite a large amount of greenish residue at the bottom for a whole. I assume that?s the vanadyl sulfate, and it dissolved for the most part before I finished it. Let?s just hope I don?t end up with a green tongue!

◦ WORKOUT ◦

Surprisingly good workout. Hit up a cardio only session since my shoulder is still giving me agro. Did a 30 minute session followed by a break to take some fluid on board then another 15 minutes. Another reason for the break was that I was starting to feel that my form was getting a little sloppy and I was starting to feel the jarring on my shoulder. I typically have a very erect/ static upper body running style.

Considering I haven?t done a cardio session of this length in a while it felt pretty good, although the archaic machine at the gym was constantly hitting me with Pikachu style static shock attacks.

◦ STRENGTH ◦
          n/a

◦ STAMINA/ ENDURANCE ◦
          Very good. Felt like I hit the ?wall? about 15 minutes into the session but I overcame that surprisingly easily. Physically I felt excellent. Absolutely zero muscular fatigue and lungs puffed out but coping well. After two doses I wouldn?t attribute much of this to the White Flood though. Felt like I could?ve gone on a while longer if I wanted to, and if I weren?t getting damn blisters.

◦ PUMPS/ VASCULARITY ◦
          Zero. Very pleasing. As I said, my upright and rigid running style often exacerbates lower back pumps from NO type products. Noticed none of that today.

◦ ENERGY/ FOCUS ◦
          Very good. Hand in hand with endurance this made my session a lot easier to get through. I wasn?t focused on running per se, ?cos that would be boring, but I found myself easily able to think/focus on other things (namely my application for an MSc ) whilst letting my legs do the running. Liked that a lot. Being someone that typically loathes cardio I?d definitely attribute the ?just get on with it?/ ?concentrate on something else? feeling on the White Flood.

◦ RECOVERY ◦
          n/a

◦ OTHER ◦
          Shoulder still feels like crud, but it?s slowly feeling better. I have no idea when I?ll be comfortable enough to hit the weights again. Perhaps a light session on Monday or maybe another week, in which case I?ll be sticking to the cardio. We?ll see what the doc aka my idiot brother says when I see him tomorrow.

Comment

good luck with that shoulder ... I think those are the worst injuries to have - second only to knee injuries
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

19th MARCH 2007

◦ WORKOUT ◦

Very good workout. Unlike the last session I hat no real ?wall? physically or mentally and I was able to plough through the entire workout very easily. Didn?t break form at all during the running session and the cycle session was a breeze. Contrary to my experiences with other stimulant-containing products I?ve also noticed zero extra thirst from White Flood thus far.

◦ STRENGTH ◦
              n/a

◦ STAMINA/ ENDURANCE ◦
              Very good. Like I said I hit no wall and my cardiovascular endurance seems to at a long time peak right now. One thing I noticed in particular was that there was zero burn or pump in my legs, no sign of fatigue whatsoever which is slightly unusual.

◦ PUMPS/ VASCULARITY ◦
              None.

◦ ENERGY/ FOCUS ◦
              Very good. A similar but slightly enhanced feeling from last time. Mentally I felt very alert and able to think about other things other than the running. Despite training early in the day my mind was racing, in a good way. Physically I didn?t quite the same effects in that I probably could?ve happily gone to bed again. More of a nootropic effect rather than a stimulant effect.

◦ RECOVERY ◦
              Actually noticed I was usually sore after the last workout. Oddly enough bith my traps and lower back were particularly effects. I assume this is just a posture issue. (as I said last time I have a very erect running posture and the extra cardio probably tested my posture a little more than usual).

◦ OTHER ◦
              Very good workout, very pleased. The effect on concentration and focus was great and helped tremendously during cardio but, thus far, I didn?t have the ?kick in the pants? type energy to go with it.

I think I?ll do a couple of abbreviated lower body sessions this week just to keep the rust off.

Comment

21st MARCH 2007

◦ SERVING/ TIMING ◦
                1 serving (two scoops) followed by pre-workout shake 40 minutes later and hit the gym 40 minutes after that.

One thing I’ve noted is that White Flood leaves a distinctly sweet taste in my mouth for hours after taking it.

◦ WORKOUT ◦

Solid workout. Wasn’t as up for it today and I certainly needed a kick in the ass to get myself going. Decided to do a short lower body session first just to keep myself from going insane. Decided to follow that up with a short r/c session at the cable station. Felt pretty good although I don’t know if I’m where I thought/wanted to be at 10 days post hurting myself, although I definitely now feel like I’m over the worst.

◦ STRENGTH ◦
                Good. Leg press was decent, quad extensions felt very strong.

◦ STAMINA/ ENDURANCE ◦
                Good. Mentally challenging to get a proper cardio session in after any kind of leg workout but physically I felt very capable. Noticed absolutely zero lactic build up or, in fact, muscular fatigue of any kind. At this point the main factors in stopping me doing even more cardio are boredom and blisters.

◦ PUMPS/ VASCULARITY ◦
                Noticed some mild pumps in the shoulder/upper back area whilst doing my r/c work. Mild pumps in the quads during my leg workout. Thankfully the pumps did not continue on into the cardio session.

◦ ENERGY/ FOCUS ◦
                Good. Today I wanted a little more raw stimulant type energy but I didn’t get it. That being said I am very stimulant tolerant (naturally, definitely not through overuse/abuse).

Clarity/focus effect was present though. That’s probably the only thing that got me through the StairMaster session. I hate that thing.

◦ RECOVERY ◦
                Very good. Able to get a nice cardio session in after a short but solid lower body session. Showed no signs of fatigue there. Recovery post-cardio was great too. Noticed absolutely no fatigue or wobbliness beyond a few seconds of having ‘heavy legs’.

◦ OTHER ◦
                Shoulder is still a bit iffy but today was the first time in 10 days I’ve been able to put my car in reverse without cringing in pain.

Spent most of the rest of the day watching the cricket. Entertaining and emotional stuff.

Comment

23rd MARCH 2007

◦ SERVING/ TIMING ◦

1 serving followed by pre-workout shake 45 minutes later and hit the gym 35 mins after that

◦ WORKOUT ◦

Good workout. Nothing different to really report except for increased sweating compared to previous workouts.

◦ STRENGTH ◦
                  n/a

◦ STAMINA/ ENDURANCE ◦
                  Good. Cardio workouts are feeling easier and easier for the most part (as you would expect). Now that I have some Purple Wraath I’ll consider increasing the length of my cardio sessions/workouts and see how muscular endurance holds up.

◦ PUMPS/ VASCULARITY ◦
                  Nothing to note.

◦ ENERGY/ FOCUS ◦
                  Very good. Time flew by and the session as a whole was very easy to get through. Didn’t noticed any kind of ‘energy boosting’ stimulation though.

◦ RECOVERY ◦
                  Excellent. Between sessions I’m noticing minimal soreness and after a workout muscular recovery is almost instantaneous. I looking forward to seeing how this works out when I hit the weights again.

◦ OTHER ◦
                  Nothing else to really report. The lingering sweet taste is still very apparent throughout the day, even after brushing my teeth and eating.

Comment

Holy shasty talk about elaborate! I barely have time to logon let alone make something fancy like that.. Nevertheless Looks Perrtttty!
                    SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS

Join me on my way to becoming a Natural Pro:
                    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=930030

bodynsportraining@yahoo.com

Comment

27th MARCH 2007

◦ SERVING/ TIMING ◦

1 serving followed by pre-workout shake 45 minutes later and hit the gym 35 mins after that

◦ WORKOUT ◦

◦ STRENGTH ◦

My first weights in 2 weeks after popping my shoulder joint. It was a mixed bag. Pulling exercises felt great- no problem at all there and minimal strength lost. Pushing exercises felt awful though. Inc chest press felt fine on my shoulder but felt very very heavy. I was working at 50% of the weight I would have been using 2 weeks ago and it was tough going. Shoulder press felt ok-ish in terms of strength but the movement as a whole didn’t sit right with my shoulder. My shoulder felt a twinge of pain at the bottom of the movement and my left shoulder as a whole felt slightly unstable- but that may also be a confidence issue. Nothing bad happened though.

◦ STAMINA/ ENDURANCE ◦
                      Again, a mixed bag. Muscular endurance during the weight session felt surprisingly good. During the cardio I felt fine too for the most part except I did notice I was beginning to get puffed out much faster than I should have- which is weird considering I have been doing nothing but aerobic training these past few weeks.

◦ PUMPS/ VASCULARITY ◦
                      I noticed some nice pumps in my shoulders. They started to feel very tight from the pumps but the end of the workout- but I was doing a lot of shoulder specific work too. Also noticed a nice upper back pump which was cool.

No cardio pumps.

No change in vascularity.

◦ ENERGY/ FOCUS ◦
                      Didn’t notice much of anything during the weights session. Again, during the cardio session I felt a lot of focus, clarity of thought and general nootropic type effects.

◦ RECOVERY ◦
                      Very good throughout.

◦ OTHER ◦
                      The timing of the White Flood with my meal and the gym is starting to become a pain- not unique to White Flood, working out in the morning I inevitably have the same problem with all pre-workout products.

Also, it seems my mid-afternoon poo is bright yellow (no mudbutt)

Comment

3rd APRIL 2007

◦ SERVING/ TIMING ◦
                        1 serving of White Flood, pre-workout shake 25 minutes later, gym 40 minutes later.

◦ WORKOUT ◦

3 weeks post injury I’ve decided to re-start my TP-PT rotation with a few modifications (mainly to include more shoulder rotation work and to avoid free-weight overhead exercises). Since the first 10 days will be low volume, with volume then increasing from there, I feel this will be a good approach in rebuilding shoulder strength and stability.

◦ STRENGTH ◦
                        Strength was actually pretty decent considering I’ve had 2 weeks off lifting followed by 1 week of very light, low volume work. Hammer Strength Inc Presses were back up to a decent level having really suffered last week. Shoulder rotation work feels stronger too, but there is still some pain there. The only thing I’m disappointed in is the Hammer Strength Shoulder Press which felt weak and tweaked my shoulder and the bottom of the negatives.

◦ STAMINA/ ENDURANCE ◦
                        Very good. With this being the first workout of TP-PT Phase I the volume/duration of the workout was low but I felt able to move through sets quickly and efficiently with absolutely minimal recovery time.

◦ PUMPS/ VASCULARITY ◦
                        Mild pumps in my shoulders, but that was about it. Not p[particularly surprised given the low volume nature of the workout.

◦ ENERGY/ FOCUS ◦
                        Average. Caught myself daydreaming a few times which slowed down the workout much more so than the actual need for recovery. Whilst that’s prefect during cardio it’s not quite so desirable during a lifting session. On the other hand I’m not noticing any significant energy enhancement.

◦ RECOVERY ◦
                        Recovery between sets was excellent in all muscle groups. This trend continued irrespective of the type of life too (compound vs isolation).

◦ OTHER ◦
                        Solid ‘comeback’ workout. Still suffering some shoulder pain though which is annoying. Despite the injury I’m setting my standards high for this TP-PT rotation and, at this point, I’m confident in being able to work through it.

Should also note that I felt a little queasy during the first part of my workout. Unsure what the reason was.

finally, I updated my workout chart a little to make it pretty

Comment

glad to see it back in full swing
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad