Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan1's White FLOOD log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1750321

should i post(copy/paste) the log over here or will this do?

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan1

should i post(copy/paste) the log over here..
      That would be awesome

Comment

Stats

Sex: Male
        Height: 6'1
        Weight/BF: 212 13%
        Hair color: dark brown

Training Experience/Background: Started Jan. '05 @ 145ish lbs. - Bench was 100 x 3 - Squat was BW x 3 - DL was piss poor form with 115.

Comment

Day 1 - 1 scoop(1/2 serving)

Let's get real here. No diplo-speak is needed here. I'll tell you how i felt, when i felt.

Took scoop(1/2 serving) 30 minutes pre w/20+oz. H20.

Workout - Shock week. Chest/Tris/Abs

Kicked my own ass tonight.

Pump - Pump is always good during shock week of course, but i specifically noticed my tris(especially the one on the inside of my arm) as quite obtrusive to the lats. Definitely some pump effect.

Focus/Intensity - Insane night tonight. Very focused. Focus XT/STIZM were NOT used, and from here on they will only have been used WHEN ANNOUNCED. First off kind of a euphoric type feeling, things were a bit "wavy", weird, but not a bother.

Performance - Very good performance. Not going to contribute it to WF yet, but definitely had a great performance/workout. Went until i could not even do 10 push-ups. Stretched. No cardio. No noticeable strength gains.

Energy - Felt like i took a cap of STIZM OR a half serving at least of Focus XT. Definitely a stim/focus type boost with WF. We'll see what common denominators are there as the days go on.

CL Reps/Owner: anything else you would like to know regarding any aspects i don't cover, ask away whenever the feeling hits you.

Comment

Taste

Taste is pleasant.

Simple as that. Anyone who whines over this should play in traffic, and probably does.

To me it is a lighter version of the flavoring in Primal EAA by Primaforce(if anyone's had that). Slightly more lemon-y.

It is GOOD. Not "great"(well it is considering what has to be masked), not "OK", not "BAD", just "GOOD".

Amount of water used for 1 scoop was approximately 16 oz.

Hope that makes sense. It is very impressive these days what these companies can do with flavoring. Kudos to CL.

Comment

Day 2 - 2 scoops (1 serving)

Decided to go for it today.

Legs and shock week, i can use all the help i can get.

Workout - Shock Week. Legs/Abs

Puked in my mouth at one point.

Supersets

Squats/Leg Press - 3 x 8-10
              Quad ext./Lying Ham curls - 2 x 8-10
              Body Squats/Standing Calf Raises - 2 x 20
              Decline Bench Sit-ups/Hanging knee raises - 2 x 25

Pump - Pump in my legs is never really quite like the rest of my body for some reason. Just a different feeling. Hard to describe. More like a swelling and/or an aching. Tonight was definitely a different feel. By the time i was doing the body squats at the end, i was ready to give up. My quads were pumped as all get out, but it IS expected during shock day-legs, so let's just be real here.

Focus/Intensity - Very good tonight. Shock week Legs day is the hardest for me w/o a doubt, as it is for most anyone doing P/RR/S i'm sure. My poor endurance really smacks me in the face on this specific night. It was there tonight, but in the background. I once again had a sort of "euphoric" feeling about 10 minutes after drinking the serving. Felt fine to drive though.

Performance - Definitely improvement in this department. Felt pretty strong.

Energy - Felt a little zing tonight. Something had me motivated, yeah, i'll say i felt "extra motivation". Take it for what it is.

TASTE - 12 oz. water + full serving = quite a kick. ruined the flavor for me.....so after a few big gulps, i added water to water it down a bit more. Just an estimate here but i think for me 10-12 oz. per scoop is my spot.

No cardio tonight.

Comment

Day 3 - 1 serving(2 scoops)

Workout - Shock Week. Shoulders/Traps/Calves

Supersets

DB seated raises/BB upright row - 4 x 8-10
                Rear Delts - 2 different exercises - 3 x 8-10
                Standing DB Presses/45 lb. plate front raises - 4 x 8-10
                Standing Smith Calf Raises/Seated raises - 4 x 12-15
                DB Shrugs - 3 x 12/12

Running a couple miles yet tonight outside since it is about 55 degrees out.

Pump - 9/10 - Haven't had the ole side delts this pumped and swole in a long time, and i have done a similar w/o on shoulders 2-3 times now. It was not solely the "shock factor". Whole shoulders were swole until 2-3 hours post w/o. Felt great. Calves were VERY stiff/pumped and still are.

Focus/Intensity - 10/10 tonight. Despite "middle school playground syndrome"(little annoying pricks running amuck in the gym), i paid NO attention to them and physically moved them out of the way of my db's. I was in the gym for my w/o and i was there 110%.

Performance - 10/10 - I personally think that this category is directly linked to the above category. If the above is good, this category is good. Not really going for PR's during shock week, so it's more of monitoring machine-like endurance through the killer super-sets.

Energy - 10/10 - Plenty to go around. I saved it all for myself though. Definitely felt stimmed a bit, nice, smooth energy. Calmly induced and very consistent.

Comment

Awesome log Nathan - making the decision to get some WF even easier
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                    Awesome log Nathan - making the decision to get some WF even easier
                    Awesome supplement thus far. And 50 servings?!

Comment

Workout - Shock Week. Shoulders/Traps/Calves

Supersets

DB seated raises/BB upright row - 4 x 8-10
                      Rear Delts - 2 different exercises - 3 x 8-10
                      Standing DB Presses/45 lb. plate front raises - 4 x 8-10
                      Standing Smith Calf Raises/Seated raises - 4 x 12-15
                      DB Shrugs - 3 x 12/12

Running a couple miles yet tonight outside since it is about 55 degrees out.

Pump - 9/10 - Haven't had the ole side delts this pumped and swole in a long time, and i have done a similar w/o on shoulders 2-3 times now. It was not solely the "shock factor". Whole shoulders were swole until 2-3 hours post w/o. Felt great. Calves were VERY stiff/pumped and still are.

Focus/Intensity - 10/10 tonight. Despite "middle school playground syndrome"(little annoying pricks running amuck in the gym), i paid NO attention to them and physically moved them out of the way of my db's. I was in the gym for my w/o and i was there 110%.

Performance - 10/10 - I personally think that this category is directly linked to the above category. If the above is good, this category is good. Not really going for PR's during shock week, so it's more of monitoring machine-like endurance through the killer super-sets.

Energy - 10/10 - Plenty to go around. I saved it all for myself though. Definitely felt stimmed a bit, nice, smooth energy. Calmly induced and very consistent.

Nice !

Comment

Cardio only tonight. 2 mile run.

Comment

Cardio only tonight. 2 mile run.
                          Gotta love it

Comment

Day 4 - 1 serving(2 scoops)

Important: White Flood Weighed !!

1 scoop unpacked = ~7.00 grams

thus....

1 serving = 2 scoops = ~14.00 grams unpacked

Claimed amount per SERVING = 10.98 grams

User Notice: As usual, much like PW, CL was generous with its servings. Therefore, i suggest, if you don't have a scale - use scant scoops!!

[/EndAlGoreLikeAlarmism]

Workout - POWER - Back/Bis/Abs - Low volume/Deload-type week

2 sets of 5 reps of the following:

DL's
                            Wide-grip Pull-downs
                            BB Rows
                            DB 1-arm rows
                            Underhand Close Grip Pull-downs
                            BB Curls
                            DB Hammer Curls

3 sets of 15 reps of the following:

Some lower back machine i like.
                            Decline sit-ups (weighted)

NO CARDIO.

Pump - 7/10

Focus/Intensity - 10/10

Performance - 9/10

Energy - 8/10

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                              Gotta love it
                              I am trying to learn to.

One of my main goals for this year is to increase my endurance/cardiovascular health and lose bf while gaining LBM. Shouldn't be a problem considering my cardio endurance has gone to crap over the last year or so and i'm maintaining 13-15% BF while doing slim to no cardio.

Ideally, i'd like to be approx. 215-220 @ 10% or so by the end of the year.

BTW, i'm down to about 210 currently. Have been slowly reducing carbs. I'm at ~200-300 depending on w/o or non-w/o day.

Comment

Working...
                              X