PDA

View Full Version : White FLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Controlled Labs
02-27-2007, 09:33 AM
CONTROLLED LABS - White FLOOD FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)
by pt@controlledlabs.com

What is White FLOOD ?

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5400/whitefloodsmallxy8.jpg

White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood?!

549 Grams (1.21 Pounds) Electric Lemonade Powder

Key Attributes:

- Fast absorbing and fast acting
- Synergy, strength and stamina
- Endurance and extreme pumps
- Nutrient delivery and recovery
- Carb Free
- Ephedra / Ephedrine Free
- Stimulate neurons
- Enhanced creatine utilization

From the makers of White BLOOD™, CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present: WHITE FLOOD™

FLOOD your system for PEAK performance!

Arginine and Ornithine have been shown to enhance the natural anabolic effects of weightlifting, and even promote greater strength gains within weeks!! In the White Flood? formula, potent doses of Arginine and Ornithine are delivered bonded to an ester and combined with Norvaline (potent arginase inhibitor), enhancing the absorption and simultaneously prolonging the effects of both compounds. With this controlled delivery system, these compounds can pass through the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and vasodilation. As a bonus, this formula is highly effective in preventing an increase in blood ammonia during training and when combined with GABA, it may also have a somatostatin suppressing effect (leading to an increase in natural growth hormone production).

GABA is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, relaxed, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant use. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Anecdotal feedback from power-lifters and strength athletes indicates that Inosine, a precursor to adenosine, may improve training during peak intensity (improving explosiveness and power) by enhancing the regeneration of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and enhancing oxygen utilization. It may even benefit the endurance athlete allowing for easier release of oxygen from the blood cells to the tissues leading to performance enhancement. As a bonus, it may also act as a natural anti-inflammatory.

Glucuronolactone is a powerful naturally occurring compound that has been shown to increase focus and concentration, help fight fatigue, and improve mood while providing an instant energy boost. Combined with GABA and caffeine, you have the perfect combination to take your intense workouts to the next level.

Octacosanol is a 28 carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol naturally occurring in sugarcane wax, spinach and wheat germ (the Octacosanol in White Flood™ is from sugarcane wax). Popeye must have been onto something because studies suggest that octacosanol has potent ergogenic properties including the sparing of muscle glycogen stores and increasing the oxidative capacity of muscles. As a bonus, it may help maintain optimal cholesterol levels.

Vanadyl Sulfate is a potent insulin-mimetic that promotes glycogen synthesis, helps maintain blood glucose levels, and may stimulate muscle anabolism by forcing more nutrients directly into the muscles.

Beta-Alanine helps to increase aerobic efficiency, enhance oxygen transport, and reduce lactic acid accumulation in the muscle tissue. Many users also experience a tingling sensation from this compound that revs them up for their workout.

Tyrosine works synergistically with Caffeine and other ingredients to help boost your focus and stamina.

To put this formula over the top, we added Potassium Gluconate (which most closely resembles the potassium found naturally in fruit) and naturally occurring ergogenics like Theobromine, Evodiamine, and Vinpocetine that increase blood circulation and nutrient delivery, enhance focus and oxygen flow, and improve athletic performance. We also included natural antioxidants to aid recovery and reduce oxidative (and other) damage to DNA.

It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood™ !

Controlled Labs
02-27-2007, 09:34 AM
Where can I purchase White FLOOD? and how much does it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $32 - $40):
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

How many servings per bottle ?

How many servings per day ?

Is White FLOOD™ for bulking or cutting ?

Both, but results may appear to be more dramatic during a bulking phase

What flavor is White FLOOD™?

Electric Lemonade

Should I take White FLOOD™ every day, or only on workout days ?

Because of the unique formula, you can benefit either way, but those on a budget will want to save it for workout days only.

How many days will each bottle last ?

It should easily last most users over 2 months !!

Does White FLOOD™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

No

Does White FLOOD™ replace creatine products like Green BULGE™ ?

No, in fact it's designed to be stacked WITH Green BULGE™ or Green MAGnitude™

Does White FLOOD™ replace Amino Acid products like Purple WRAATH™?

No, it's designed to stack nicely with Purple WRAATH™

How would I stack Purple WRAATH™ and White FLOOD™ ?

Users that are currently using 2 scoops of Purple WRAATH™, may want to decrease to 1 scoop of WRAATH™ and add 1 serving White FLOOD™.

Users that are currently using 1 scoop of Purple WRAATH™ can just add 1 serving White FLOOD™.

What does Ergogenic mean ?

"Increasing capacity for bodily or mental labor especially by eliminating fatigue symptoms"

What can you tell me about growth hormone ?

It's important to realize that by enhancing your natural growth hormone levels, White FLOOD™ enables you to consume more calories than normal, without gaining the additional bodyfat you're used to... yes that's right and you can do this LEGALLY.

It's also important to realize that these benefits occur over time, so give White FLOOD™ a full month or so to fully kick in.

I'm on a carb-cycling / low-carb diet... is White FLOOD™ good for me ?

White FLOOD™ is a great option for carb-cyclers or those on a low-carb diet

Why didn't CONTROLLED LABS include Dextrose / Maltodextrin / Carbs in White FLOOD™ ?

Great question !! Some CONTROLLED LABS customers utilize specific carb-cycling diets and many consumers want to choose the CARB TIMING and CARB SOURCE on their own. We respect this input from consumers, and the result is an extremely versatile and stackable formula.

If I want to mix White FLOOD™ with a carb source during training, what convenient carb source would you recommend ?

Palatinose powder

What other "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking White FLOOD™ ?

Creatine (Green BULGE™ / Green MAGnitude™)
Whey Protein (throughout the day)
Plenty of water (this is critical)
Fishoil / EFA
Multivitamin with plenty of Zinc

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on White FLOOD™ ?

Purple WRAATH™ (pre / during training)
GlycerGrow™ (pre / during training)

Why is hydration so important for best results with White FLOOD™ ?

Proper hydration is important for amino acid metabolism and cell volumization, which enhances the natural anabolic environment we're trying to create for optimal growth and recovery.

I'm on medication or have a health condition, should I take White FLOOD™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking White FLOOD™

Is it necessary to cycle White FLOOD™ ?

We generally recommend that you cycle off White FLOOD? every 8 weeks, for an ?OFF? period of 1-4 weeks. During this ?OFF? period, we recommend using GlycerGROW™ to maintain intensity levels and strength.

What about Vanadium toxicity ?

The dose used in White FLOOD™ is not toxic, and is still effective as part of the complete formula. White FLOOD? also includes potent antioxidants and is designed to be used with Green MAGnitude™ / Green BULGE™, which include protective agents against liver toxicity. In addition, White FLOOD™ is designed for pre-workout use only, and users can adjust dosage as needed (1 scoop is effective).

While more long term clinical studies are needed on Vanadium toxicity, we aren't recommending daily, long-term use.

When starting White FLOOD™, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance ?

Yes, start with 1 scoop on day 1 to assess your initial tolerance

What are some good indications that I'm losing fat or gaining lean mass while on White FLOOD™ ?

Mirror / Appearance
Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight / Strength

I workout in the evening / before bedtime, is there anything I should know ?

Good question. It's possible that the ergogenics in White FLOOD? may prevent you from getting deep / quality sleep... if this happens, simply take your White FLOOD™ serving earlier.

I workout in the morning / right after breakfast, is there anything I should know ?

Good question. If you are working out on an empty stomach, we highly recommend adding Purple WRAATH™ pre-workout / pre-cardio.

I've heard a lot about "megadosing"... can I megadose White FLOOD™ ?

This is not necessary and NOT RECOMMENDED.

Can I stack White FLOOD™ with Blue UP™? ?

When using White FLOOD™ we recommend using the stimulant-free version of Blue UP™?

I heard that all of your products are "Real World" tested and 105% Guaranteed ?

Yes, for complete details see www.controlledlabs.com

I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?

Please E-Mail me:
pt@controlledlabs.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible

strester
02-27-2007, 10:33 AM
we can still stack White Blood at night without any problems, right?

Controlled Labs
02-27-2007, 10:37 AM
we can still stack White Blood at night without any problems, right?
absolutely.

Sethva
02-27-2007, 11:21 AM
ok whats with the font that is impossible to read?

:D

RenegadeRows
02-27-2007, 11:39 AM
absolutely.

But it contains caffeine and stims?

Controlled Labs
02-27-2007, 11:47 AM

fixed ;)

But it contains caffeine and stims?
he said "blood" which can be taken at night. white flood should not be taken within 3-4 hours of bed.

pu12en12g
02-27-2007, 11:52 AM

My bad !! :BlowKiss:

adrian andras
02-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Free samples?:dinner:

Controlled Labs
02-27-2007, 12:39 PM
possibly, we shall see how it goes.

Sethva
02-27-2007, 12:51 PM
fixed ;)

he said "blood" which can be taken at night. white flood should not be taken within 3-4 hours of bed.

Thats better :D

And I can see the mistake of "blood" vs. "flood" happening a lot, just have to make sure not to tell some shmuck to take flood before bed and he not be able to sleep for 6hrs :(

strester
02-27-2007, 01:08 PM
And I can see the mistake of "blood" vs. "flood" happening a lot, just have to make sure not to tell some shmuck to take flood before bed and he not be able to sleep for 6hrs :(

no doubt ... LOL ... long night if that happens

CL reps ... have you heard any feedback on how WF and GM taste when you mix them together? ... apple-lemon ... dunno how that's gonna turn out :confused:

externational
02-27-2007, 01:50 PM
yea, how does it taste when you mix it with GM?

Sethva
02-27-2007, 02:37 PM

A wise man once said, "Its like warm apple pie..."

pu12en12g
02-27-2007, 02:40 PM

Tastes great... even better mixed with WRAATH (IMO)

externational
02-27-2007, 04:51 PM
thats great man, i just got my GM the other day

RenegadeRows
02-28-2007, 05:18 AM
fixed ;)

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm getting caught up in the FLOOD!!!!

burg
02-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Sounds like competition to BSN's NO-Xplode. good on ya

Controlled Labs
02-28-2007, 09:34 PM
Sounds like competition to BSN's NO-Xplode. good on ya
its so unique, it would be unfair to call anything else competition :)

burg
03-01-2007, 06:33 AM
its so unique, it would be unfair to call anything else competition :)
lol either way, ill be sure to get some

strester
03-01-2007, 09:33 AM
since I've been selected as a tester (thanks again guys) I have a dosing question ... right now I'm taking my pre shake at 4am ... at 4:30/4:45 I'm putting a scoop of GlycerGROW in my mouth and chasing it down with Green Mag ... during my workouts I'm sipping on 2 scoops of Xtend and 1 scoop of GlycerGROW ... where does the White Flood fit into this? Should (can) I mix it with the GMag that I use to chase down my first dose of GG? just curious about any bloating from all of these powders being chugged down at once :confused:

really excited to get this thing started!!!

RenegadeRows
03-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Should (can) I mix it with the GMag that I use to chase down my first dose of GG?

That's what I would do!

Controlled Labs
03-01-2007, 11:43 AM
since I've been selected as a tester (thanks again guys) I have a dosing question ... right now I'm taking my pre shake at 4am ... at 4:30/4:45 I'm putting a scoop of GlycerGROW in my mouth and chasing it down with Green Mag ... during my workouts I'm sipping on 2 scoops of Xtend and 1 scoop of GlycerGROW ... where does the White Flood fit into this? Should (can) I mix it with the GMag that I use to chase down my first dose of GG? just curious about any bloating from all of these powders being chugged down at once :confused:

what is in your pre shake?

strester
03-01-2007, 01:29 PM
what is in your pre shake?

1/2 cup raw oats (ground up)
1 scoop All The Whey Isolate
1 tsp bulk cissus
1 tsp glutamine
water

sometimes I add 1/2 a banana to it and always take my multi with this shake

cardio days is just:
10g dextrose
1 scoop All The Whey Isolate
1 tsp bulk cissus
1 tsp glutamine
water

pu12en12g
03-01-2007, 01:38 PM

This is ONLY my personal opinion... but whenever possible I highly recommend taking the White FLOOD close to the time you start your workout. It doesn't take long AT ALL to kick in.... I don't mean to hype it up, but this stuff is going to roxor yor soxorz.

strester
03-01-2007, 01:55 PM
This is ONLY my personal opinion... but whenever possible I highly recommend taking the White FLOOD close to the time you start your workout. It doesn't take long AT ALL to kick in.... I don't mean to hype it up, but this stuff is going to roxor yor soxorz.

so if the recommended dosing for GM is to take it 30min pre .. then I should take the GG and GM together, then the WF as I head out the door

pu12en12g
03-01-2007, 01:59 PM
so if the recommended dosing for GM is to take it 30min pre .. then I should take the GG and GM together, then the WF as I head out the door

Yep... or for convenience you could take them all together like 30min pre. I personally like FLOOD + WRAATH immediately pre.

:heavy lifting:

Controlled Labs
03-01-2007, 01:59 PM
you can do that or take the GM postworkout.

also I would take the whey out of your preworkout shake and take it post workout instead.

strester
03-01-2007, 03:57 PM
you can do that or take the GM postworkout.

also I would take the whey out of your preworkout shake and take it post workout instead.

even when the workout is @ 5am? my preworkout shake is my first meal of the day after 8hrs of not eating ... gotta have the protein

i took GM post workout during my XF cycle ... so I can continue to do that ... probably the best method for me and timing of my workouts/supplementation

Controlled Labs
03-01-2007, 04:02 PM
even when the workout is @ 5am? my preworkout shake is my first meal of the day after 8hrs of not eating ... gotta have the protein

in that case I would take some, but go easy on. it tends to make most people nauseated preworkout.

strester
03-01-2007, 04:11 PM
in that case I would take some, but go easy on. it tends to make most people nauseated preworkout.

luckily my stomach can handle it .... thanks for taking the time to clear this subject up for me ... can't wait for my WF to get here

Controlled Labs
03-01-2007, 04:12 PM
luckily my stomach can handle it .... thanks for taking the time to clear this subject up for me ... can't wait for my WF to get here
my pleasure.

adrian andras
03-04-2007, 03:05 PM
I'm a big fan NOXplode, will WF give me a similiar effect?

Controlled Labs
03-05-2007, 08:59 AM
I'm a big fan NOXplode, will WF give me a similiar effect?
much different product, but in terms of energy I think it will exceed your results from the past.

adrian andras
03-05-2007, 03:48 PM
much different product, but in terms of energy I think it will exceed your results from the past.

Thus making Xplode it's bitch?

strester
03-05-2007, 04:12 PM

:roflmao:

Controlled Labs
03-05-2007, 04:32 PM
haha, I love that :D

Sethva
03-05-2007, 06:36 PM

That needs to go on the new ads.

White FLOOD-

"Making xplode its BITCH."

adrian andras
03-07-2007, 05:25 PM

eh? eh?

AJM
03-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Do you guys think it is overkill to stack GG and Flood pre-workout in terms of the pump they both provide? I felt this way about GG and WB, so have been taking WB before bed. Is the White Flood primarily intended to enhance my pumps or give me more energy? Lastly, can WF replace WB in one's stack?

Blap
03-11-2007, 05:30 PM
I'll add this to my first log entry tomorrow but weighing out one level scoop seems to give around 7.0-7.2g of White Flood. Looks like a 'proper' scoopfull (~5.5g) would be a little below the moulding line near the top of the scoop.

Logiabs~
03-11-2007, 07:04 PM
this is hawt
i still see many ????? in the faq please fix it
i will be sure buy it asap :D

Controlled Labs
03-11-2007, 07:35 PM
I'll add this to my first log entry tomorrow but weighing out one level scoop seems to give around 7.0-7.2g of White Flood. Looks like a 'proper' scoopfull (~5.5g) would be a little below the moulding line near the top of the scoop.
no scoop for any product will be exact since they arent custom made for companies. this was the close as we would get to the serving size. also depends on how packed the powder is. to get it exact (or closer) shake the bottle before scooping.

pu12en12g
03-11-2007, 10:40 PM

I get 6g per scoop after shaking up the tub :bounce:

AJM
03-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Another stacking question for ya...I have noticed some overlap in ingredients between Flood and RA Gen2. I like one serving of RA2 pre-workout with GM,PW & GG. White Flood in the mail, should I take less RA2 or less WF? I was already thinking 1 scoop WF with 1 scoop PW as mentioned by PT or Tank in a earlier post. Thanks! PUMPED UP for the FLOOD!!!:bounce:

Controlled Labs
03-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Another stacking question for ya...I have noticed some overlap in ingredients between Flood and RA Gen2. I like one serving of RA2 pre-workout with GM,PW & GG. White Flood in the mail, should I take less RA2 or less WF? I was already thinking 1 scoop WF with 1 scoop PW as mentioned by PT or Tank in a earlier post. Thanks! PUMPED UP for the FLOOD!!!:bounce:
our products are designed to be stacked. it is fine to take red acid gen 2 and white flood, just spread doses out by at least 3 hours.

Sethva
03-13-2007, 10:29 PM
Tank/PT -

How does weight affect WF? Like other powders (besides GG) I've had to up the dosage a little to get desired effects. Just wondering what a solid 2 scoops (14ish grams) would do, and if that might be a stimulant overdose?

Controlled Labs
03-13-2007, 10:31 PM
Tank/PT -

How does weight affect WF? Like other powders (besides GG) I've had to up the dosage a little to get desired effects. Just wondering what a solid 2 scoops (14ish grams) would do, and if that might be a stimulant overdose?
i would not go above 2 scoops, yo should be good with that ;)

Sethva
03-13-2007, 10:33 PM
How much caffeine is WF giving me in a solid 2 scoops?

Or is that like code red 5 secret information type stuff? :p

Controlled Labs
03-14-2007, 10:30 AM
How much caffeine is WF giving me in a solid 2 scoops?

Or is that like code red 5 secret information type stuff? :p
its got an average amount. the amount you would find in other preworkout powders. :D

Sethva
03-14-2007, 10:43 AM
Lol dodged like a bullet :p

Blap
03-14-2007, 01:46 PM
I get 6g per scoop after shaking up the tub :bounce:
Really? I shook the first time and got 7g+. I'll try again before the next dose.

JOCKTHEGLIDE
03-23-2007, 08:06 AM
is it bad to be non exact on the scoops? Man I just take 2 scoops shake it a bit to try to level and thats that I mean do we have to weigh it out like some folks? :rave:

Controlled Labs
03-23-2007, 09:27 AM
is it bad to be non exact on the scoops? Man I just take 2 scoops shake it a bit to try to level and thats that I mean do we have to weigh it out like some folks? :rave:
you can, but its not worth your time. :) just enjoy it. do two scoops each a bit less than filled to the top.

Mos Jeff
03-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Maybe I missed this somewhere, but what is the recommended time pre-workout for taking WF, about 30 minutes?

Controlled Labs
03-23-2007, 02:33 PM
Maybe I missed this somewhere, but what is the recommended time pre-workout for taking WF, about 30 minutes?
yup

Mos Jeff
03-23-2007, 02:37 PM
yup

Wow, quick response! I just received my WF a couple days ago and tried one scoop yesterday. I was a little skeptical about how this product would work for ME as I very rarely feel anything from stims. I really didnt feel much in the energy department yet, but the focus was def there. I'm really looking forward to trying two scoops today.

Controlled Labs
03-23-2007, 03:15 PM
Wow, quick response! I just received my WF a couple days ago and tried one scoop yesterday. I was a little skeptical about how this product would work for ME as I very rarely feel anything from stims. I really didnt feel much in the energy department yet, but the focus was def there. I'm really looking forward to trying two scoops today.
yeah, 2 scoops is a huge difference

stonecoldtruth
03-23-2007, 03:52 PM
White Flood question - Why aren't more people checking out the kickass log I'm running on WF?

Controlled Labs
03-23-2007, 07:53 PM
White Flood question - Why aren't more people checking out the kickass log I'm running on WF?
im checking it and you out :flash: :hair: :BlowKiss: :lol:

Sethva
03-23-2007, 08:52 PM

Cause we be needing cliff notes!

Your logs remind me of my literature classes in college :p

stonecoldtruth
03-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Cause we be needing cliff notes!

Your logs remind me of my literature classes in college :p

:( I'll start putting it in the following format, just for you guys..

*grunt*
I lift heavy.
*scratch balls*
I run hard.
*fart*
I eat many chickens.

That work better? :P

Sethva
03-23-2007, 10:01 PM
:( I'll start putting it in the following format, just for you guys..

*grunt*
I lift heavy.
*scratch balls*
I run hard.
*fart*
I eat many chickens.

That work better? :P

Perfect!!

retro_roots
03-28-2007, 10:15 AM
Just wanted to say I'm excited to run some WF for the summer.

Anything in WF that would negatively impact XF? (I would have put AA but I cant spell it and AA looks like Amino Acid:( )

Controlled Labs
03-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Just wanted to say I'm excited to run some WF for the summer.

Anything in WF that would negatively impact XF? (I would have put AA but I cant spell it and AA looks like Amino Acid:( )
nope, should stack fine.

masteryui
04-11-2007, 04:59 PM
isent it overkill to take both GG and WF ????

pu12en12g
04-12-2007, 02:04 PM
isent it overkill to take both GG and WF ????

Depends on many variables... but the combo is fine as long as you increase dosage gradually, and stay hydrated.

masteryui
04-12-2007, 03:46 PM
Depends on many variables... but the combo is fine as long as you increase dosage gradually, and stay hydrated.

hej pt

ok but you like the combo to be taken like this ???

30min before
GM + GG + 10g vitargo

15min before
PP + WF + 35g vitargo ( body 165 pound)

PP in the first bottle during workout ???

brgs

pu12en12g
04-12-2007, 03:51 PM
hej pt

ok but you like the combo to be taken like this ???

30min before
GM + GG + 10g vitargo

15min before
PP + WF + 35g vitargo ( body 165 pound)

PP in the first bottle during workout ???

brgs

Sounds solid, is the PP = PW ? :bounce:

masteryui
04-13-2007, 12:20 AM
Sounds solid, is the PP = PW ? :bounce:
yes
sorry getting late here now
thanks

brgs

AJM
04-13-2007, 12:20 PM

Hey PT. I had this question also. I am ok with taking GG and WF together pre-workout, but am wondering if I should adjust my GG dosage down. I am currently doing this: 30 min. pre - 3 scoops GG chased down with 1 scoop GM. 15 min. pre - 2 scoops PW, 2 scoops WF which I sip on and usually finish 30 min. or so into my workout. Then I drink lots of plain water...Do you recommend any adjustments here? Thanks! :lift:

pu12en12g
04-25-2007, 11:22 PM
Hey PT. I had this question also. I am ok with taking GG and WF together pre-workout, but am wondering if I should adjust my GG dosage down. I am currently doing this: 30 min. pre - 3 scoops GG chased down with 1 scoop GM. 15 min. pre - 2 scoops PW, 2 scoops WF which I sip on and usually finish 30 min. or so into my workout. Then I drink lots of plain water...Do you recommend any adjustments here? Thanks! :lift:

It's fine as long as you stay hydrated (some don't = cramps etc..)

adrian andras
04-26-2007, 12:01 AM
Are there ever going to be any WF samples? Some powders dont do so well with my stomach, so i'd like to sample before I buy 30 bucks worth.

pu12en12g
04-26-2007, 12:14 AM
Are there ever going to be any WF samples?

Strong possibility... stay tuned ;) :bounce:

adrian andras
04-26-2007, 12:23 AM
Strong possibility... stay tuned ;) :bounce:

:)

I'm very interested in the product, just too poor to take a chance :(

adrian andras
04-28-2007, 06:01 AM
....Why isn't White Flood at Fitrx.com :( ?

pu12en12g
05-27-2007, 12:04 PM
....Why isn't White Flood at Fitrx.com :( ?

No idea !! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mos Jeff
05-29-2007, 09:42 AM
Is cycling off of WF for 2 weeks long enough after about 2 months of use, 5 days a week?

Just making sure it's been long enough, as the FAQ's say anywhere from 1-4 weeks off.

pu12en12g
05-29-2007, 11:05 AM
Is cycling off of WF for 2 weeks long enough after about 2 months of use, 5 days a week?

Just making sure it's been long enough, as the FAQ's say anywhere from 1-4 weeks off.

After 2 months @ 5 days per week :eek: I would personally cycle off for a month, but listening to your body is key. A nootropic can come in handy when cycling off caffeine, and GlycerGROW is excellent for pumps and intensity when cycling off White FLOOD... highly recommend giving it a try.

Mos Jeff
05-29-2007, 12:09 PM
After 2 months @ 5 days per week :eek: I would personally cycle off for a month, but listening to your body is key. A nootropic can come in handy when cycling off caffeine, and GlycerGROW is excellent for pumps and intensity when cycling off White FLOOD... highly recommend giving it a try.

Lol, I'm actually not completely cycled off stims, since I'm using Fyre right now. :eek:

I guess I'll just wait til I finish my Fyre and then take a few weeks off from stims all together.

pu12en12g
05-29-2007, 12:22 PM
Lol, I'm actually not completely cycled off stims, since I'm using Fyre right now. :eek:

I guess I'll just wait til I finish my Fyre and then take a few weeks off from stims all together.

You may want to taper down with the stims too... it seems to help :fool:

Mos Jeff
05-29-2007, 03:14 PM
You may want to taper down with the stims too... it seems to help :fool:

Yeah I know. Now that I think about it, I don't think I had been using WF for 2 months since I was using it 5 days a week and my bottle still isn't finished.

Once I finish with this bottle of Fyre, I'm gonna cycle off of stims altogether for a few weeks. Then it's back to my WF. :cool:

I can't even imagine what my energy levels are going to be like with no stims and very little carbs.

pu12en12g
05-29-2007, 04:20 PM
Yeah I know. Now that I think about it, I don't think I had been using WF for 2 months since I was using it 5 days a week and my bottle still isn't finished.

Once I finish with this bottle of Fyre, I'm gonna cycle off of stims altogether for a few weeks. Then it's back to my WF. :cool:

I can't even imagine what my energy levels are going to be like with no stims and very little carbs.

:church: WERD :church:

AJM
05-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Your energy levels are likely to suck for sure. I am going through a few cycles of the Ultimate Diet 2.0 right now and it would be torture without White Flood, Purple Wraath and Red Acid 2. The diet is 4 days of glycogen depletion (like 50-75 g. total carbs daily -OUCH!), followed by a day of glycogen supercompensation (11-14g. carbs per kg. bodyweight- CARB UP TIME!), followed by 2 days of eating your "normal" maintenance calories. Anyways, it is not for the weak but sure works great. Thank god for the Controlled Labs supps., you can actually feel decent energy even running on super low calories.:clap:

adrian andras
06-02-2007, 06:59 PM
Wheres the best place to purchase the flood? fucking fitrx dont carry it :(

Controlled Labs
06-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Wheres the best place to purchase the flood? fucking fitrx dont carry it :(
bodybuilding.com and dpsnutrition.com are two good ones.

scruffy_poc
06-03-2007, 05:15 PM
is there any point stacking WF with a NO product

pu12en12g
06-04-2007, 12:41 AM
is there any point stacking WF with a NO product

White FLOOD has you covered. Some people take White FLOOD on gym days and White BLOOD (pre-bed) on off days. It makes both products last longer.

Stagger Lee
10-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Cycling off for 1-4 weeks is recommended. If I'm only taking WF on workout days, will I be safe on the low end of that off-cycle range? Say 1-2 weeks?

cboesger
10-24-2007, 07:06 PM
Cycling off for 1-4 weeks is recommended. If I'm only taking WF on workout days, will I be safe on the low end of that off-cycle range? Say 1-2 weeks?

Well you should only take WF on workout days no matter what. The time off depends on how you are effected by the stims and such. It takes some longer than others. Go with how you feel but I would recommend at least 2 IMO.

Stagger Lee
10-24-2007, 07:11 PM
Well you should only take WF on workout days no matter what. The time off depends on how you are effected by the stims and such. It takes some longer than others. Go with how you feel but I would recommend at least 2 IMO.

The FAQ indicates that WF is safe to take every day if one can afford to do so. Confusing. Thanks for the response.

cboesger
10-24-2007, 07:21 PM
The FAQ indicates that WF is safe to take every day if one can afford to do so. Confusing. Thanks for the response.
It is "safe" to take everyday but just not needed.

jiritt0
11-13-2007, 09:29 PM
how much caffeine per serving?

SeP
11-15-2007, 04:48 PM
how much caffeine per serving?

they wont tell you, I told you its a lot :stick: :piss:

mattizzle
02-25-2008, 11:45 PM
ok i have a question stacking WF , PW and WB, have all three. will it be ok to mix one scoop of WF and one scoop of PW and drink it during working out, or suggest taking two scoops of WF before workout and two scoops of PW during workout... im on a three day split, but i do cardio 4-5 times a week, so will it be ok to take WB before bed on off days?

cboesger
03-17-2008, 02:39 PM
ok i have a question stacking WF , PW and WB, have all three. will it be ok to mix one scoop of WF and one scoop of PW and drink it during working out, or suggest taking two scoops of WF before workout and two scoops of PW during workout... im on a three day split, but i do cardio 4-5 times a week, so will it be ok to take WB before bed on off days?
Yep, that's a great intra-workout combo!

And yes WB on before bad is fine, I love using it that way.

98zman
04-19-2008, 12:19 PM
Has anyone had light headed feeling with WF at all? I tried 1/2 scoop mixed with 1 scoop of GM today for first time and had mild light headed feeling but nothing bad enough that I couldn't workout. It did pump me up with just 1/2 scoop like an animal though!!! :heavy lifting:

Dracoy
04-19-2008, 01:11 PM
Has anyone had light headed feeling with WF at all? I tried 1/2 scoop mixed with 1 scoop of GM today for first time and had mild light headed feeling but nothing bad enough that I couldn't workout. It did pump me up with just 1/2 scoop like an animal though!!! :heavy lifting:
How much water did you use? It might be from the caffeine, are you sensitive to caffeine?

Try drinking more water. If this was your first workout, see what happens after a few days.

Email me if you need further instructions or quick help because I check my email regularly on my phone.

98zman
04-20-2008, 01:17 PM
yes it was my first workout. I had another workout today and didnt feel it as much. It was definitely the Caffeine as I was never really a big caffeine comsumer. I'll try more water as well with it but today wasnt bad. I love it lol.

The Mule
05-24-2008, 05:43 PM
What can you tell me about growth hormone ?

It's important to realize that by enhancing your natural growth hormone levels, White FLOOD™ enables you to consume more calories than normal, without gaining the additional bodyfat you're used to... yes that's right and you can do this LEGALLY.

It's also important to realize that these benefits occur over time, so give White FLOOD™ a full month or so to fully kick in.

I have a question about that ^

Is that only if you take HGH, or is that one of the effects of white flood?

Controlled Labs
05-25-2008, 10:59 AM
I have a question about that ^

Is that only if you take HGH, or is that one of the effects of white flood?
the ingredients will have some natural benefits in that regard

clydekheng
12-16-2008, 11:11 AM
I just have a question to ask about taking White Flood in the evenings. I only workout in the evenings and take White Flood around 7pm. So I go to bed around 11pm. When I was on 1-1.5 scoops I still could get pass the caffeine effect. But today I had 2 scoops and wow, can't freaking sleep that's why I'm here typing this. Haha. If I lowered the dosage back to 1.5 scoops would that help in anyway? Or are there any methods besides taking this earlier because due to my day time job it's practically a no-no. Any advice?? thanks!

:lift:

Controlled Labs
12-16-2008, 05:50 PM
I just have a question to ask about taking White Flood in the evenings. I only workout in the evenings and take White Flood around 7pm. So I go to bed around 11pm. When I was on 1-1.5 scoops I still could get pass the caffeine effect. But today I had 2 scoops and wow, can't freaking sleep that's why I'm here typing this. Haha. If I lowered the dosage back to 1.5 scoops would that help in anyway? Or are there any methods besides taking this earlier because due to my day time job it's practically a no-no. Any advice?? thanks!

:lift:

try taking less with some food and a bit earlier.

clydekheng
12-16-2008, 07:06 PM
try taking less with some food and a bit earlier.

Alright. I'll see if it helps thanks!

Sunny
03-08-2009, 09:06 PM
just making sure....white flood wont cause me to retain water since i dont see any sign of creatine in it....right?

Controlled Labs
03-10-2009, 09:46 AM
just making sure....white flood wont cause me to retain water since i dont see any sign of creatine in it....right?

correct, no water retention on it

Sunny
03-11-2009, 09:10 AM
sweet

white flood + purple wraath for the cut!

Controlled Labs
03-11-2009, 10:36 AM
sweet

white flood + purple wraath for the cut!

no REDuction?

Sunny
03-11-2009, 05:28 PM
i have a bottle and a half of REDuction PM but dont think ill be able to afford something for the day time. plus i fight april 11th so i dont think any fat burner can help me much by that time

95zj
06-21-2009, 12:26 AM
I've never taken a pre-workout supp before, and I'm pretty sensitive to stims (energy drinks, high caffeine sodas, etc.), so would you guys reccomend this to me? I usually workout around 8 PM when I get off, and I could probably take it beforehand by about an hour or so, I just don't want this to keep me up at night.

95zj
06-21-2009, 12:28 AM
I just need something to help me focus in the gym. Working all day, then going to the gym and thinking all of the things I have to do before I goto bed and the things I have to get done the next day is pretty draining and causes my focus to waiver. I already have trouble sleeping too.

pu12en12g
06-21-2009, 12:30 AM
I just need something to help me focus in the gym. Working all day, then going to the gym and thinking all of the things I have to do before I goto bed and the things I have to get done the next day is pretty draining and causes my focus to waiver. I already have trouble sleeping too.

I'd go Blue GENE / WRAATH for sure

95zj
06-21-2009, 01:33 AM
So instead of Flood, run Blue GENE and WRAATH?

Controlled Labs
06-21-2009, 11:24 AM
So instead of Flood, run Blue GENE and WRAATH?

it depends how sensitive to stims you are and your goals

95zj
06-21-2009, 12:08 PM
I'm on a cutting routine as of now. I haven't been in the gym for nearly two years and just started back a few weeks ago. I want to get down to about 10% bf no matter the weight as my immediate goal, and my long term goal is 230 @ 9%.

MadHatter1337
07-14-2009, 12:41 PM
I prepare my PW the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight so its nice and cold while workout. How long can I leave PW sitting there before it starts to 'wear out'?

And I just got my tub of WF and had the same question. Can I leave it overnight in the fridge? or should I make it every time right then and there before I consume it?

Thanks

its_paul
07-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Would you recommend taking WF for am cardio? Or would it yield better results from pre-workout (heavy lifting).

conda
07-24-2009, 01:20 PM
Would you recommend taking WF for am cardio? Or would it yield better results from pre-workout (heavy lifting).

If i'm doing cardio only (i use PW), i dont use WF. But if i am doing weights before hand. I use WF.

95zj
07-29-2009, 02:10 AM
I plan on using this before my morning workouts (5-6 AM) this Fall, before my first class. Will I experience any sort of "crash," that I've felt after other stim/caffeine products?

Arch
07-29-2009, 09:16 AM
I plan on using this before my morning workouts (5-6 AM) this Fall, before my first class. Will I experience any sort of "crash," that I've felt after other stim/caffeine products?

from personal experience I have never experienced a fatigue crash from WF, I usually work out between 11-12 and then go back to work afterwards and I am normally in decent shape mentally, depending on how hard the workout is lol. Although when i started stacking PW and WF I felt great the rest of the day, especially mentally.

Arch
07-29-2009, 09:19 AM

I've seen NO products recommended for cardio workouts, from my experience with NO, it's great for very active cardio type stuff. Like martial arts/basketball/HIIT...but for like going out for a long run or something really long and consistent i opt for PW and have really good results lately from REDuction AM+PW when I first wake up.

Arch
07-29-2009, 11:37 PM
If i cycle WF weekly, so on one week, off the next...would i need to do a longer cycle at some point? maybe for 2 weeks? or is every other week fine for the CNS?

95zj
07-30-2009, 01:28 AM
If i cycle WF weekly, so on one week, off the next...would i need to do a longer cycle at some point? maybe for 2 weeks? or is every other week fine for the CNS?

Some folks don't cycle off of WF at all and still feel the effects every time. It all comes down to you and how your body responds. I would say that by doing one on, one off, you would never need to go past the minimum dosage requirements and you would make a single tub last a helluva lot longer. I've always been under the impression of three weeks on, one off, gives you the better results...but I could definitely been wrong; I've never taken a stim product.

Arch
07-30-2009, 09:46 AM
yeah, my first run with NO, which was NO xplode I did for 2 months on then a couple weeks off then onto White Flood for a month, and I have been doing about a month on 2 weeks off.

The reason I am wanting to switch is when I cycle off I take GG, and this time i really noticed the effects of GG and I want to get it in my cycle a bit more. The one time I tried GG + WF I just didn't like it. My body didn't feel right for some reason, so I want to do 1 week of WF and 1 week of GG.

95zj
07-30-2009, 02:18 PM
yeah, my first run with NO, which was NO xplode I did for 2 months on then a couple weeks off then onto White Flood for a month, and I have been doing about a month on 2 weeks off.

The reason I am wanting to switch is when I cycle off I take GG, and this time i really noticed the effects of GG and I want to get it in my cycle a bit more. The one time I tried GG + WF I just didn't like it. My body didn't feel right for some reason, so I want to do 1 week of WF and 1 week of GG.

Was there any break period between NO Explode and WF?

Arch
07-30-2009, 03:55 PM
yeah i took like 4 weeks off and stuck with a creatine monohydrate and protein as my only supps

pu12en12g
08-22-2009, 11:11 AM
Follistatin induction by nitric oxide through cyclic GMP....

NuLife99
09-08-2009, 09:46 PM
I've been a type 1 diabetic for 8 years, and am finally getting serious about weight lifting/ excrsise. My diet is good, my recent blood tests have been good. I showed the ingredient label to my doctor and pharmacist and both said it should be fine for me to take, just to monitor my blood sugar closely. I was hoping someone from CL could let me know if there is anything specific or any reason why a type 1 diabetic shouldn't take white flood or green mag? Thanks for any help!

Persch889
01-13-2010, 03:29 PM
Ill be testing out my White Flood White Raspberry sample today!

Controlled Labs
01-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Ill be testing out my White Flood White Raspberry sample today!

let us know how you like it :)

Persch889
01-23-2010, 10:56 AM
let us know how you like it :)

My review is up in the review section! :heavy lifting:

rgc1279
02-20-2010, 08:09 PM
I finished my first tub but couldn't bring myself to cycle off right now. So I started the second tub. :dinner:

AlphaBrass01
06-03-2010, 07:21 PM
I've been off stims for awhile and just got a new tub of WF. Is the fruit punch the only flavor with the updated formula right now? If not, how can I tell if I have the updated one or not? Looking at the BB.com store, the supp facts label matches what they have, but their directions for usage say to add 1 scoop to 16-24 oz of water. Mine says 1 scoop to 8-12 oz and 2 scoops to 16-24. If I'm looking to get the same effect as a scoop of the new version (assuming this is the old one), would I take 2 scoops?

Sorry for the mundane question, but I just want to make sure I have everything right.

bull.dogz
06-08-2010, 10:31 AM
It really depends on you, try one scoop first and see if that's enough.

AlphaBrass01
06-09-2010, 06:48 AM
I'll do that. I just ask in order to compare with the fact that I was using two scoops previously.

JackedElf
06-22-2010, 05:41 AM
Approx. how many mg's of caffeine per serving of White Flood White Raspberry?

The label has the proprietary blend mg, and it doesn't say exactly how much caffeine is in it.

Please respond.

Love the thing, but I need to know so I'm not over-killing it with caffeine.

Thanks, long time user,

JackedElf

pu12en12g
08-15-2010, 01:11 AM
Approx. how many mg's of caffeine per serving of White Flood White Raspberry?

Similar to a cup of coffee

pj74
10-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Hi there ,

I'm in the UK and about to get some WF but I really want to get the latest version of version 2 as I'm sure I read that the flavouring has been improved (still doubt its even possible!!!) .

The retailers here in the UK don't appear to be aware of the updates and/or don't regularly update their sites etc.....also on another forum I think one of the CL reps mentioned that tubs of White Flood over here (UK) have got different ingredients due to legislation/restrictions.....so can someone paste in an ingredient profile or link to the batch that headed our way??

Be great if you can!!

Can I stack my last few Reduction AM Shots with WF for an extra boost on leg day?

thanks

PJ