Preparing for a cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparing for a cut

OK guys, it's almost time for me to start cutting and this time i plan on doing it right (last time i cut too many calories too quickly). I'm not starting for about another 3 weeks, but i want to plan in advance. why type of split do you all recommend when cutting. right now, while bulking, i hit everything twice a week, but would this still be effective while cutting, or would one muscle each day be better? i appreciate any help, maybe some of you can post what worked for you while cutting...

Increased cardio is obviously number one, but no reason you cant lift twice weekly per part and lose fat. I am. You just might not lift as much due to the cardio drain on energy unless you do cardio following and then you might suffer there on intensity/length. Your call.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Do Complex's for one cardio day, HITT for another, GPP for another, and Low intesnity for another day and you should have an issue

Comment

Working...
      X