Bodypart Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodypart Poll

Whats your best bodypart in your opinion?

Mines prolly my calves or shoulders.. for some ive always had nice defined calf muscles.. and my shoulders are pretty big and rounded as well. I never even shrug !

I believe it may be a combination of playing baseball (pitcher) all my life, and the fact Ive worked in resturants (busy boy and now room service delivery) so I carry heavy trays around all day on the shoudler/arm
    Biceps
    8.33%
    Triceps
    13.89%
    Chest
    8.33%
    Upper back
    19.44%
    Lower Back
    2.78%
    Abdominals
    2.78%
    Quads
    11.11%
    Calves
    13.89%
    Other
    19.44%

You left out "traps", so I had to go for chest and other. 4 years of being a Hod Carrier builds them traps.

Comment

I think my arms over all are the best (since I've been training those for a long time unlike my other bdyparts, however I feel like my chest is my weak point, it's slowly starting to develope as we speak.
      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
      -Jack Bauer

Comment

I like them all so I won't vote...

I like it when your chest is able to fill up your shirt. A full chest and strong shoulders always attract the ladies.

I love seeing guys at my gym who ONLY focus on these body parts too... I look down at this shitty calves and just laugh my ass off. They're as small as my moms asian wrists. God damn, you could build better calves just carrying a backpack on and walking to the gym instead of driving there. And this is coming from a kid who used to be 120lbs and skated 24/7, plus walked all around town because my mom refuses to even drive me to the doctors or the dentist.

I love nice quad seperation too. It's something that I've build a big appreciation for after learning how to squat without doing it in a smith machine. I noticed some tear drops, and when I flexed my legs I could notice two distinct muscles. Now I can tell by looking at my own legs, why they call them QUADriceps because they're actually all there now!

You can really appreciate someone's hard work by seeing a full body that hasn't had neglected parts. This is what I'm aiming for. I want people to look at my body and think wow, nice lats.... hey, those are some good arms.... buddy, what have you been working out for your legs.

Comment

My hamstrings! They are huge and just now starting to come in nicely for me. My quads/calves would be a close 2nd/3rd.
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Hmmm.... I'm going to go with calves!

They are my favorite, unfortunetly since I havent really trained them directly they have lost size.
            What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
              Hmmm.... I'm going to go with calves!

They are my favorite, unfortunetly since I havent really trained them directly they have lost size.
              If I were you my choice would be different
              -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
              -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
                If I were you my choice would be different
                OK well I do have one other bodypart that I think is pretty nice (atleast thats what I hear all the time).
                What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

OK well I do have one other bodypart that I think is pretty nice (atleast thats what I hear all the time).
                  Da booty?
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

im with u buddy... seeing big dudes at gym then looking at their skinny legs makes me crak up

Comment

27" Legs
                      18" Calves

Comment

My upper-back is definately a strong point....but everything needs TONS of work. Chest and lats are priorities
                        + =

Comment

Originally posted by rob79
                          im with u buddy... seeing big dudes at gym then looking at their skinny legs makes me crak up
                          Its amazing how many guys only train upper body!
                          What typos?

Comment

Its amazing how many guys only train upper body!
                            We have about 5 guys that I see regularly doing chest, arms and shoulders. They do nothing else! Personally I love training legs.

Comment

Originally posted by rob79
                              Hey! I resemble that comment!

Seriously though, some of us wear sweats for another reason. Any part of my body the sun gets a look at, it burns. The last time my legs saw the light of day Regan was in office. Now nobody wants to see anything that pale......

See, I'm doing you and everybody else a favor keeping these things under cover.

Comment

Working...
                              X