computer shoe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer shoe.

what does everyone think of the new $250 dollar adidas shoe?

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/in...012797.2006336

Last edited by Controlled Labs; 05-27-2006, 10:39 AM.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

They look cool, aren't they supposed to adjust to whatever surface you're stepping on? IDK though, 250 is a lot for a shoe, just think of the supplements you could get for that!
    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
    -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
      They look cool, aren't they supposed to adjust to whatever surface you're stepping on? IDK though, 250 is a lot for a shoe, just think of the supplements you could get for that!
      yup, they use chambers of air to cushion as you need it when you jump, run, roll over, all that good stuff you do in your daily life. looks cool, but I am predicting failure unless they get some big name athletes to endorse it.

Out Now:
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
        yup, they use chambers of air to cushion as you need it when you jump, run, roll over, all that good stuff you do in your daily life. looks cool, but I am predicting failure unless they get some big name athletes to endorse it.

OK, Ill endorse it, you twisted my arm. I also be holding a GB/Wb stack as well. I thnk they look ugly, I would liek to see different color..
        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
          OK, Ill endorse it, you twisted my arm. I also be holding a GB/Wb stack as well. I thnk they look ugly, I would liek to see different color..
          let me see what I have in the back room

Out Now:
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
            let me see what I have in the back room

Works for me, Size 12. I also take a xxl-xxxl shirt, maybe the F-gentices one, and I will hold two stacks of GB/WB,
            If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

A $250 shoes thats white?? They will look worthless within a month.

Comment

Wonder how heavy they are...

Comment

what about the new nike shoe with an ipod thing in it?

Apple is teaming up with Nike to cross-promote sneakers and iPods. The footwear and earwear giants are soon launching a new line of iPod-compatible sneakers, plus a wireless pedometer-cum-connection-kit that pumps exercise feedback into runners' ears. "Faster, fat ass!"

The Nike+iPod cross promotion encourages runners to buy a new pair of Nike+ sneakers, which have a little pocket for a wireless sensor. The wireless sensor is part of a $30 Nike+iPod Sport Kit from Apple, which is expected to ship within 60 days.

The Nike+iPod Sport Kit also includes a small receiver that plugs into the dock connector on the bottom of the iPod. Out on the road, the sensor sends data about time, distance, and pace to the iPod, which provides unspecified "workout-based voice feedback" while you run. Presumably, it's encouraging.

Back at home, the iPod uploads the exercise data to the Mac or PC, and syncs with iTunes and the NikePlus website which records runs and sets goals. In addition, the site will allow runners to challenge each other to "virtual races" and download time- or distance-based workout routines. It will also offer sporty iMixes "chosen and introduced by top athletes."

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                    what about the new nike shoe with an ipod thing in it?

Apple is teaming up with Nike to cross-promote sneakers and iPods. The footwear and earwear giants are soon launching a new line of iPod-compatible sneakers, plus a wireless pedometer-cum-connection-kit that pumps exercise feedback into runners' ears. "Faster, fat ass!"

The Nike+iPod cross promotion encourages runners to buy a new pair of Nike+ sneakers, which have a little pocket for a wireless sensor. The wireless sensor is part of a $30 Nike+iPod Sport Kit from Apple, which is expected to ship within 60 days.

The Nike+iPod Sport Kit also includes a small receiver that plugs into the dock connector on the bottom of the iPod. Out on the road, the sensor sends data about time, distance, and pace to the iPod, which provides unspecified "workout-based voice feedback" while you run. Presumably, it's encouraging.

Back at home, the iPod uploads the exercise data to the Mac or PC, and syncs with iTunes and the NikePlus website which records runs and sets goals. In addition, the site will allow runners to challenge each other to "virtual races" and download time- or distance-based workout routines. It will also offer sporty iMixes "chosen and introduced by top athletes."

interesting, hadnt heard of these

Out Now:
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Lotta money for something your gonna step in a pile of dog crap with.

Comment

yeah, ill stick with the nice running shoe and mp3 player. you can judge the distance/intensity with your own scale, which is what matters. #s are nice to put beside it, but you know when your pushing yourself and working harder than normal or not.

Comment

Working...
                        X