PW/GM/GG Ultimate Gain Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW/GM/GG Ultimate Gain Stack

For the next 3 months i am hoping to gain some mass before cutting for the summer period.
    I have purchased some of Controlled Labs products and thought i would give these a go.

PURPLE WRAATH :

Discover the "Holy Grail" of bodybuilding and athletic performance enhancement: maximizing lean gains and fat loss while enhancing recovery and increasing strength, endurance, and energy. Purple Wraath was created to be the most complete EAA/BCAA product on the market; keeping your body in a constant anabolic state and keeping you training hard with its added super endurance complex.

Key Attributes:

Fast absorption/fast acting
    EAA & BCAA
    Caffeine-free ergogenic formula
    Delicious tangy grape flavor
    Natural anabolic environment
    Increase athletic performance, endurance, focus, stamina, and muscle recovery
    Legal, safe, and effective for both men and women
    Stimulate metabolism to reduce body fat
    Explosive strength, power, and energy
    Increase or maintain muscle mass whether cutting or bulking
    Dextrose/maltodextrin free
    Discover the "Holy Grail" of bodybuilding and athletic performance enhancement: maximizing lean gains and fat loss while enhancing recovery and increasing strength, endurance, and energy.

PurplEAA Complex:

The Purple Wraath PurplEAA Complex is a very efficient formula based on the science of actual homo sapiens muscle protein and clinical studies on human amino acid assimilation. Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) are the "building blocks" of lean muscle mass, but the EAA's from whey protein can take hours to enter circulation. The solution is the Purple Wraath fast-acting, free-form PurplEAA Complex:

Leucine:
    - Primary anabolic trigger
    - Enhance recovery
    - Optimize hormone levels

Valine:
    - Energy
    - Recovery
    - Glucose production
    - Nitrogen balance
    - Anti-inflammatory
    - Analgesic

Isoleucine:
    - Energy
    - Recovery
    - Glucose production
    - Hormones

Lysine:
    - Beta-oxidation
    - Nitrogen balance
    - Calcium absorption
    - Energy

Arginine:
    - Vasodilator
    - Nutrient delivery
    - Anti-Catabolic

Histidine:
    - Vasodilator
    - Sexual function

Threonine:
    - Nutrient uptake
    - Immune system

Methionine:
    - Enhance metabolism
    - Energy
    - Mood
    - Antioxidant

Phenylalanine:
    - Energy
    - Hormones
    - Mood

It's important to understand that our Purple Wrath EAA Complex includes all of the BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids) that you have used in the past, including a precise ratio of leucine. Research shows that blood levels of these KEY amino acids are directly related to muscle protein synthesis, so we formulated a comprehensive and efficient matrix to enhance lean mass directly and indirectly, and under various conditions. Now, that ratio is important, but there are some other very exciting points about this formula. Unlike some of the amino acid supplements on the market, you aren't paying for cheap "filler" ingredients such as dextrose or maltodextrin when you purchase Purple Wraath. Also, we chose not to include the amino acid glutamine since it is not an essential amino acid, and our bodies can synthesize it on its own in sufficient quantities. Because the studies that we based this formula off of do not use tryptophan and since it has the potential for "sedative" like side affects, we designed Purple Wraath to be completely tryptophan-free.

By combining intense exercise or weightlifting with the fast absorbing PurplEAA Complex you can rush nutrients into the active cells of your working muscles, creating an anabolic environment optimal for recovery and lean mass.
    To make this formula great we added the PurplEndurance Complex.

PurplEndurance Complex:

Beta-Alanine:
    - Helps increase aerobic efficiency
    - Helps enhance oxygen transport
    - Helps to reduce lactic acid accumulation

Citrulline Malate:
    - Reduces Lactic Acid and Ammonia
    - Boosts energy production
    - Has an oxygen sparing effect
    - Boosts mitochondrial function

Betaine Anhydrous:
    - Is a key osmotic/cellular hydration ingredient
    - Enhances muscle fullness
    - Acts as an energy enzyme protector
    - Induces the conversion of homocysteine to methionine
    - Elevates glutathione levels
    - Promotes liver health
    - Helps you maintain intracellular electrolytes
    - Enhances metabolism

Ginger:
    - Aids in nutrient absorption
    - Enhances digestion/stomach function
    - Produces a nootropic effect

Norvaline:
    - Helps elevate naturally occurring eNOS

GREEN MAGNITUDE :

Green MAGnitude...Creatine with ATTITUDE !! If you want to increase your stamina in the gym and gain size and strength, Green MAGnitude is the right choice for you. If you want similar results in convenient capsule form, we recommend Green Bulge. Either way, you are getting a full dose of patented Magnesium Creatine Chelate that has been clinically proven to increase strength.

Key Attributes:

Juicy Green Sour Apple Flavor
    Exclusive Synergistic Creatine Formula
    Instantly Dissolves
    Patented Form of Creatine
    Improve Strength, Stamina, & Performance
    Greater Protein Synthesis
    No Bitter CEE Taste
    Caffeine Free

Green MAGnitude is the most advanced powder creatine matrix ever to reach the market and one of the first creatine products on the market to combine Magnesium Creatine Chelate (a patented form of creatine), with Dicreatine Malate (creatine bound with Malic Acid) to deliver synergistic benefits you can actually FEEL working during your workout.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate are important during both anaerobic and aerobic workouts and are involved in the efficient production and utilization of ATP. This KEY COMBINATION also has oxygen-sparing effects and helps optimize mitochonddrial function to directly and indirectly "boost energy" during your workout or cardio session. As a bonus, when combined with Betaine Anhydrous, this potent combination may also help neutralize lactic acid build-up indirectly, and signal the body to use oxygen to burn fat as fuel.

Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, and Tyrosine have a wide variety of physiological and metabolic functions and were added to Green MAGnitude for potent volumizing, antioxidant, ergogenic, and cognitive benefits.

GLYCERGROW :

GlycerGrow is the most advanced standalone cell volumization breakthrough ever to reach the market. GlycerGrow combines a proprietary and synergistic blend of pharmaceutical grade ingredients to increase cell volume, aid the osmotic effects of creatine, and enhance the natural anabolic responses of weightlifting. When combined with a high protein/moderate carbohydrate diet, and a solid workout protocol, this product helps give the user increased gains in size, strength and vascularity.

During a cutting (calorie deficit/fat loss) phase, GlycerGrow can be stacked with Red Acid and Green Bulge to keep workout intensity levels high. GlycerGrow may also help minimize cramping. As an added bonus, GlycerGrow appears to have little impact on insulin and blood sugar levels.

During a bulking (calorie surplus) phase, GlycerGrow can be stacked with Green Bulge and White Blood for extreme pumps and to optimize your lean gains. GlycerGrow may also enhance your extreme stretching protocol.

What exactly is Glycerol MonoStearate?Glycerol occurs naturally in the body. When it is ingested as a supplement, it is absorbed and increases the concentration of the fluid in the blood and tissues. The concentration of these fluids is held constant by the body, so water consumed with glycerol is not excreted until the extra glycerol is either removed by the kidneys or broken down by the body. In laymen's terms, taking glycerol in supplemental form quickly improves hydration and the absorption of other supplements that are taken with it. The end result is faster delivery of nutrients when and where you need them the most and the prolonged "pump effect" during your workouts. Our Glycerol is esterified with stearic acid to form Glycerol MonoStearate. Glycerol MonoStearate is a colorless, odorless and sweet-tasting flaky powder that is hygroscopic (it absorbs water from the air, so keep this tightly closed at all times).

Why are there calories and fat in GlycerGrow whereas other glycerol (or Glycerol MonoStearate) products do not mention calories or fat on their labels? Good question. Glycerol is a carbohydrate and stearic acid is a saturated fatty acid, when you combine them you get a fat called Glycerol Monostearate. As far as the FDA is concerned, Glycerol MonoStearate is a fat and therefore results in calories, 9 per gram. But you have heard that saturated fat is bad for your cholesterol? True, in most cases, but not with stearic acid. Stearic acid is one of the only saturated fatty acids that actually have a neutral or cholesterol-lowering effect on serum cholesterol levels in human studies.

Key Attributes:

- Intracellular nutrient / electrolyte delivery
    - Cell Volumization
    - Vascularity
    - Growth
    - Recovery
    - Intensity
    - Improve thermoregulation and endurance

I will be running these for the full 3 months along side a 30 day run of IGF-2 from Applied Nutriceuticals and then months 2-3 i will be running with a log for ZEUS by Fusion.
    So after the 3 months i am looking at gaining some good, fairly clean Mass and think that this combination of products should do the trick....
    Work Hard Play Hard

Workout 1

I will be logging this on workout days only as the PW/GG are used on training and cardio days only.

Supplements Taken :

Purple Wraath - 1 Scoop Pre-cardio and throughout
    GlycerGrow - 1 Scoop 45 mins Pre-cardio

IGF-2 - 6 capsules throughout day (3x2 caps)
    Neovar - 6 Capsules throughout day (2x3 Caps), This will be used for 14 days then i will be using the Green Mag again.

2 Protein Shakes
    1 Milk Thistle Tab
    1 Multi - Timed Release
    3 Fish oil caps (3x1 caps)

Water Intake :

5.5 - 6 Litres

Exercise :

Cardio - 15 mins on Orbitrek and 30 mins Tao-Bo session

Overview :

Took the GG 45 mins before doin cardio only 1 scoop today. 1 Scoop of PW pre cardio and drank the rest throughout the session.

The Taste of the PW was ok but actually got better the longer it was in the container. Will make this up tomorrow as i take my GG and by the time i go to the gym it should just be ready....

I will be taking the GM from week 2 onwards but at the moment i am taking samples of Neovar by Applied Nutriceuticals.

Nothing much to report after the first day really. I did get a slight tingling from the PW though obviously from the BA in it. Not as strong as with the IntraXcell but that is because it doesn't have as much in it.

So back to the gym tomorrow and will ssee what comes.

Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

Workout 2

Supplements Taken today :

Purple Wraath - 1 Scoop
      GlycerGrow - 2 Scoops

IGF-2 - 8 Capsules (two servings of 3 and a serving of 2)
      Neovar - 8 Capsules (2x4)

1 Multi - Timed Release
      1 Milk Thistle
      2 Protein Shakes
      3 Fish oil Capsules throughout the day

Exercise : Back/Biceps

All weights are in lbs.

Low Pulley Rows - [12@110] [12@121] [10@132] [8@143] [6@154]
      Lat Pulldowns - [12@110] [10@121] [8@132] [8@132]
      Close Grip Pulldowns - [10@110] [8@121] [6@132]
      T-Bar Rows - [10@132] [8@143] [6@160] [6@160]

Preacher Machine Curls - [12@62] [10@68] [10@68] [8@72]
      DB Hammer Curls - [12@30] [10@35] 10@35]
      Concentration Curls - [15@20] [15@20]

Workout Time :

50 mins

Water Intake :

6 Litres

Overview :

Took 2 Scoops of GG today 45 mins before my workout and took 1 Scoop of PW pre and throughout the session. The GG is 'YUK' but i can put up with this if it gives results. I got the tingle/prickly sensation from the BA in the PW as i was half way through my workout.
      Good workout today as i only had 4 hours sleep from getting off my last night shift.

Tomorrow is Chest day and i am looking foreward to it already.

Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

Workout 3

Supplements taken today :

Purple Wraath - 1 1/2 scoops - 1 Pre-workout, 1/2 Pre-cardio
        GlycerGrow - 2 Scoops

IGF-2 - 8 Capsules throughout the day
        Neovar - 8 Capsules throughout the day

1 Multi - Timed Release
        1 Milk Thistle
        3 Fish oil Capsules through out the day
        3 Protein Shakes

Exercise : Chest/Triceps - AM

All weight in lbs

Decline BB Press - [12@132] [10@176] [8@198] [8@198]
        Incline BB Press - [12@132] [10@154] [8@176] [8@176]
        Flat DB Hammer Press - [10@60] [10@60] [10@60]
        Slight Incline DB Flyes - [10@35] [8@40] [8@40] [10@35]
        Pec Deck - 2 Sets to Failure @ 77

Overhead Rope Tricep Ext - [12@66] [10@66] [10@66] [10@66]
        Rope Pulley Pushdowns - [8@55] [10@44] [10@44] [10@44]
        Reverse grip single arm Pulley Pushdowns - [10@30] [10@30]

Workout Time :

60 Mins

Exercise : Cardio - PM

30 Mins Tao-Bo session

Water Intake :

6.5 Litres

Overview :

Took 2 Scoops of GG as i woke with a couple of slices of toast and 1 litre of water 60 Mins before my workout. Mixed 1 Scoop of PW at this time too in 20 oz of water.
        Drove to the gym and started my session. Good Chest and Tricep session today actually felt great.
        Tingling sensation in my lips and ears around half way through my workout. I must be sensitive to BA....

Cardio session in the afternoon so mixed 1/2 Scoop of PW in 20 oz of water and consumed half pre and the rest in session.

The rest of my water consumption is mainly with meals and after Protein shakes. But also take it in as and when throughout the day. Upped slightley today as felt a little parched.

Tomorrow is Shoulders and Abs day so should be another good day for me to look foreward to. Should be back training my Legs from Next week but will be starting lightly to get my knee back in swing.

Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

Workout 4

Supplements Taken Today :

Purple Wraath - 1 1/2 Scoops
          GlycerGrow - 2 Scoops

IGF-2 - 8 Capsules throughout day
          Neovar - 8 Capsules throughout day

3 Protein Shakes
          1 Multi - Timed Release
          1 Milk Thistle
          3 Fish oil capsules Throughout day

Exercise : Shoulders/Traps/Abs - AM

Weights are in lbs.

Standing DB Press - [12@35] [10@40] [8@45] [6@50] [6@50] [9@40]
          Side Lateral Flyes - [10@25] [10@25] [10@25] [10@25]
          Bent over Flyes - [10@35] [10@35] [10@35]

BB Shrugs - [12@132] [8@176] [8@176] [8@176] [10@132]

Broom Twists - 100 Reps
          Rope Crunches - [15@44] [10@66] [10@66] [12@55]
          Weighted Side Bends - [12@40] [12@40] [12@40]
          Leg Raises - 3 Sets to failure

Workout time:

50 Mins

30 Mins Tao-Bo session

Water Intake :

6.5 Litres

Overview :

Took 2 Scoops of GG at 08:00 with some toast. Mixed up 1 Scoop of PW and left to stand for 45 mins. Drank part before i went to the Gym and had the rest throughout my workout. Felt more mentally motivated today for the session and felt good throughout.

After my session i had a real good stretching session to loosen myself up.

The Purple Wraath flavour is growing on me now and tastes quite good. I will be taking another 1/2 scoop with my Cardio session this afternoon.

I will be taking 3 days off as i am back at work on 12 hour days from tomorrow but will then hit the gym again for 4 days next week....

Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

Nice !!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Nice !!
              Thanks man. I am already looking foreward to next week in the gym.

Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

Workout 5

Purple Wraath - 1 1/2 scoops
                GlycerGrow - 2 Scoops

IGF-2 - 8 Capsules
                Neovar - 8 Capsules

3 Protein Shakes
                1 Multi - Timed Release
                1 Milk Thistle
                3 Fish oils throughout the day

Exercise : Back/Biceps AM

All weights in lbs

Lat Pulldowns - [12@99] [10@121] [8@143] [7@143] [8@132]
                Low Pulley Rows - [12@110] [10@132] [8@154] [6@176]
                Close Grip Pulldowns - [10@110] [8@121] [8@121]
                T-Bar Rows - [12@121] [10@154] [10@154] [10@143]

Preacher Machine Curls - [12@62] [8@75] [8@75] [9@72]
                DB Hammer Curls - [10@35] [10@35] [10@35]
                Rope Curls - [10@88] [8@88] [8@88]

Workout time :

50 mins

Exercise : Cardio PM

Wtaer Intake :

6.5 Litres

Overview :

Took 2 scoops of GG 45 mins before workout and mixed up the PW at this time.
                Drove to the gym and started what became a good, strong pumped workout.
                I felt really good throughout the whole session today.
                Will be doing a cardio session this afternoon and will be taking 1/2 a scoop of PW with this.

The GG is getting easier to wash down. and the PW is starting to actually tatse very good.

My weight dropped to 164lbs just before starting the above supps but yesterday is back to 165lbs and hope to keep increasing.

Tomorrow is Chest/Tricep day... Looking foreward to pumping my chest up a little.

Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

Hey Mickfootie, good to see you over here.

Great log so far.

I'm curious as to why you are running NeoVar with GM though. I thought NeoVar was a CEE-based product?

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                    Hey Mickfootie, good to see you over here.

Great log so far.

I'm curious as to why you are running NeoVar with GM though. I thought NeoVar was a CEE-based product?
                    Thanks RR, Nice to see you.
                    I arn't taking the GM at the Moment until my samples of the Neovar are out then i will be back onto the GM.

Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

Workout 6

Purple Wraath - 1 scoop
                      GlycerGrow - Upped to 3 scoops today

IGF-2 - 8 Capsules
                      Neovar - 8 Capsules

3 Protein Shakes
                      1 Multi - Timed Release
                      1 Milk Thistle
                      3 Fish oils through the day

Exercise : Chest/Triceps

All weights in lbs

Decline BB Press - [12@132] [10@176] [8@198] [5@209] [8@176]
                      Incline BB Press - [12@150] [12@150] [12@150] [12@150]
                      Flat Hammer strength DB press - [10@62] [8@70] [10@62]
                      DB slight incline Flyes - [12@35] [10@40] [10@40] [10@40]
                      Pek Deck - 2 sets to failure @ 77

Rope overhead Tricep Ext - [12@66] [10@77] [10@77] [10@66]
                      Rope Pulley Pushdowns - [10@44] [8@55] [8@55]
                      Seated Tricep Dip Machine - [8@231] [8@231] [8@231]

Workout time :

65 Mins

Water Intake :

6.5 Litres

Overview :

Took 3 Scoops of the GG today 60 mins before my workout. Made up the PW as normal at this time ready for when i hit the gym.
                      After my first sets on the Decline Bench i could feel my chest swelling and by the time i had finished my chest exercises it was at bursting point. Great pumps today across the chest.

Don't know whether its the GG or the IGF-2 kicking in yet.

Either way something is working. I dont feel fatigued which is a follow on from the IntraXcell i was using 2 weeks ago. Must be the PW that is helping with this part of my training.
                      As for strength, nothing significant but can definatley feel a difference in the power exerted on the push stroke of the exercises.

Tomorrow is Shoulders/Traps. I will be doing my Abs with my Legs on Friday.

Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

Workout 7

Supplements Taken today :

Purple Wraath - 1 1/2 scoops
                        GlycerGrow - 3 Scoops

IGF-2 - 8 Capsules
                        Neovar - 8 Capsules

3 Protein Shakes
                        1 Multi - Timed release
                        1 Milk Thistle
                        3 Fish Oil Capsules through the day

Exercise : Shoulders/Traps - AM

Weights in lbs

BB Shoulder Press - [15@88] [12@110] [10@132] [8@143] [8 @143]
                        DB Lateral Raise/DB bent over Flyes - [10@25,10@35] [10@25,10@35] [10@25,10@35]
                        Upright Pulley Rows - [12@88] [10@110] [8@132]

BB Shrugs - [15@88] [12@132] [8@176] [8@176] [10@132]

Workout time :

40 mins

30 mins Tao-bo session

Water Intake :

7 Litres

Overview :

Took my GG and PW as normal. Felt a bit tired this morning but slept well. Once i got to the gym i felt fine though.
                        A short but Intense workout today on my shoulders. Pumps where very good today and the fullness in the muscle looked great when i finished.
                        I was very focused today and concentrated much better on the muscle worked. No fatigue or tiredness though, which is excellent.

Still feel the fullness now in the shoulders and so a good workout and day too.

Leg day tomorrow which will be very light to work my knee back into it.

Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

Workout 8

Purple Wraath - 1 Scoop
                          GlycerGrow - 3 Scoops

IGF-2 - 8 Capsules
                          Neovar - 8 Capsules

3 Protein Shakes
                          1 Multi - Timed release
                          1 Milk Thistle
                          3 Fish oil capsules through day

Exercise : Legs/Abs

Very Light training today on my legs to Rehabilitate my right knee back into it slowley. It was better than i thought it would be actually. Did some deadlifts as this didn't put as much stress on my knee.

Leg Extensions - 4 Sets : 1 set@15 reps, 3 sets@12 reps
                          Leg Press - 4 Sets : 4 sets@12 reps
                          Dead Lifts - 3 Sets : 1 set@12 reps, 2 sets@10 reps
                          Leg Curls - 3 Sets : 3 sets@12 reps
                          Calve Raises - 5 Sets : 1 set@15 reps, 1 set@12 reps, 3 sets @10 reps

Broom Twists - 120 reps
                          Weighted Side Bends - [12@40] [10@45] [12@40]
                          Rope Crunches - [15@44] [10@66] [10@66] [10@66]
                          Leg Raises - 3 sets to failure

Workout Time :

45 mins

Water Intake :

6.5 Litres

Overview :

Took the GG 60 mins before working out and took my PW during the session.
                          Will be starting back on the GM tomorrow as my samples of the Neovar finish today.

A very light leg workout due to wanting to work my knee back into it slowley.
                          Did better than i thought throughout the workout with no pain at all in the knee. Did a little Dead Lifting today to avoid too much stress on the knee joint.

The GG is going down very easy now and will be washing it down with the GM next workout session...

Quite a good session really.
                          Having to have an afternoon stretching session daily to ease my muscle aches, probably due to the GG. But now finding i can stretch a lot further than before.

I am now working the Night shift for the next 3 nights and so my next training will be on Monday Afternoon probably unless i slip a cardio session in over the weekend.
                          Until then see you all later.......

Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

Workout 9

Purple Wraath - 1 Scoop
                            Green Mag - 1 Scoop

IGF-2 - 8 Capsules

2 Protein Shakes
                            1 Multi - Timed Release
                            1 Milk Thistle

1 Animal Flex Pak

Exercise : Cardio

45 mins Orbitrek session

Water Intake :

5 litres

Overview :

Woke up around 13:00 to swing back round from nights to normal days.
                            Thought i'd mix my GM/PW together to see how good it tastes like this.
                            VERY NICE...
                            Didn't get to the gym so did a Cardio session instead.
                            I normally don't do 45 mins on the Orbitrek, Just usually do it to warm up for my Tao-Bo sessions, but today thought i'd see how long i could go before hitting the fatigue.

Good cardio at a moderate speed too and quite suprised i did 45 mins without slowing up.

Gym tomorrow morning on Back/Biceps.

Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

Workout 10

Purple Wraath - 1 Scoop
                              GlycerGrow - 3 Scoops
                              Green Mag - 1 Scoop

IGF-2 - 8 Capsules

3 Protein Shakes
                              1 Multi - Timed Release
                              1 Milk Thistle

1 Animal Flex Pak

Exercise : Back/Biceps

All weight in lbs

Lat Pulldowns - [12@110] [10@132] [8@143] [6@154] [8@132]
                              Low Pulley Rows - [12@110] [10@132] [8@143] [6@154]
                              Close Grip Pulldowns - [10@121] [8@132] [10@121] [10@110]
                              Straight arm pulldowns - 3 Sets to failure

DB Curls - [15@30] [10@40] [10@40]
                              BB Preacher Curls - [12@62] [10@68] [10@68] [10@62]
                              Concentration Curls (Slow) - 3 sets to failure

Workout Time :

50 mins

Water Intake :

6 Litres

Overview :

Took my GG with my GM this morning and plenty of water. Mixed my PW so its ready for when i hit the gym.
                              Got to the Gym and Burst into my session after warmups. Very good workout today with lots of Focus and Intensity.
                              The pumps today where great and could feel the muscles working really well throughout.

So a good workout and a good day so far, feeling great at the moment.

Tomorrow is Chest/Triceps day....

Here's a couple of updated photo's whilst on my Bulk :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...&ppuser=175035
                              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/member.php?u=175035

Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

Working...
                              X