College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College

This threads for all us college students.. post what you eat often. and if you have alot of money and eat expensive things, boo @ you.

My list;

tuna
    eggs by the 5 dozen box (wal-mart)
    oat bread (or the highest grain i can find for cheapest price)
    skippy peanut butter (natural if able)
    almonds (sams club sells huge plastic containers of em)
    wheat pasta (occasionaly)
    boneless chicken breasts
    fish fillets
    steel cut oats I grind up 8lb at a time (my largest plastic tub worth) mixed with protein powder

ground beef if im in a dining hall (1/2 plate)
    burgers/wraps from campus dining spots when Im there

I used to make protein bars, but thats alot of work, so now i just drink shakes...

Lol I never ate healthy in college, it was like a 4 year dirty bulk. At least thats how I justified it Guess thats how I went from 200-270.
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

i try too.. and i usually drink natural light beer, so i guess thats good.

i think amstel light is the healthiest beer tho? i vaguely remember mens health article on that once. lol

it sucks trying to eat clean in college tho.. my girlfriend always wants to eat weird bad foods..and all my buddies wanna order pizza all the time or go to chinese buffets
      i just load up on chicken when i give it to the buffet, i love that part

Comment

it was tough my first year or two in college but its starting to get easier to eat right now. heres my top 5:

1. Pre-grilled chicken breasts from the Safeway deli, just microwave em!
        2. Tuna
        3. Almonds/Unsalted peanuts
        4. Turkey breast on wheat toast sandwiches
        5. Malt-o-Meal
        Intensity in Ten Cities

Comment

for 9 months straight while i was in college, I ate 5 cans of tuna a day with a protein shake and 2 pieces of bread... That was dedication brah!

john
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
            for 9 months straight while i was in college, I ate 5 cans of tuna a day with a protein shake and 2 pieces of bread... That was dedication brah!

john
            is that when you thought of that tuna + apple juice shake ? i think it was you mentioned it in the past

Comment

i ate shit my first 3 yrs of college because i didnt know any better . ramen and all that horrible party food (chicken strips, burgers, pizza, etc.)

then last august (start of senior year) when i got extremely hardcore, it was chicken, tuna, ground beef, cottage cheese, oatmeal, flax seed, peanut butter

and ive been hooked ever since

Comment

john
                Welcome to my world. I only have a Mon-Thurs meal plan so the other 3 days I live on Tuna, Oatmeal, and Shakes.
                "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

john

isnt that becuase you were always the tiny smart asian kid?
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                    is that when you thought of that tuna + apple juice shake ? i think it was you mentioned it in the past

yes.. tuna + apple juice.. it's not really that bad.. try it
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

i may

lately Ive been eating an apple, orange, banna and yogurt everyday.. banna before bed with some milk is nice for sleep..

there all pretty expensive for my college budget tho =(

Comment

Working...
                      X