No announcement yet.

Amino acids and multi-vitamins/protein?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amino acids and multi-vitamins/protein?

I take an Animal Pak in the morning with two scoops of Optimum Nutrition whey pre-workout and two post-workout...

Is that a sufficient amount of amino acids for fat loss? Or do I need to add in Purple Wraath in addition to those?
    ...because before I was taking Purple Wraath and Muscle Milk (which does not have nearly as much amino acids)...

Any thoughts and/or suggestions, please!

add in purple wrath

and btw, you dont need 2 scoops of protein preworkout
    17 year old FREAKST

SUPPLEMENTS.NET REP

Comment

Originally posted by succio
      add in purple wrath

and btw, you dont need 2 scoops of protein preworkout
      why not? i thought having protein pre-work out is beneficial.
      maybe i am wrong -- i will be adding purple wraath regardless.

Comment

Just need 30 or so grams of protein pre, maybe not 50+. Now postworkout is when you want to get some protein in you, I get about 60-65grams post, along with 80 or so grams of carbs.
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_widyn
          I take an Animal Pak in the morning with two scoops of Optimum Nutrition whey pre-workout and two post-workout...

Is that a sufficient amount of amino acids for fat loss? Or do I need to add in Purple Wraath in addition to those?
          ...because before I was taking Purple Wraath and Muscle Milk (which does not have nearly as much amino acids)...

Any thoughts and/or suggestions, please!
          Purple WRAATH is (of course) optional... but it can definately help with maintaining muscle during a cutting phase. I LOVE a scoop of WRAATH pre-cardio... I feel like I could keep on going forever (others have reported the same effect). It all comes down to YOUR short / long term goals and budget in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Purple WRAATH is (of course) optional... but it can definately help with maintaining muscle during a cutting phase. I LOVE a scoop of WRAATH pre-cardio... I feel like I could keep on going forever (others have reported the same effect). It all comes down to YOUR short / long term goals and budget in my opinion.
            Yup, not enough hours in the day to do cardio if you take PW, it's like that damn energizer bunny. I get on, 20-30 minutes later, feel like I could do it over, and over, and over.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment