supplement timing advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supplement timing advice?

for the new year im back into gym so im trying no-xplode/cellmass for the first time (because i get it cheap). Ive still got PW and GG as well to use.
    all up im looking at supplementing:

no xplode
    cellmass
    purple wraath
    glycer grow
    cee
    glutamine
    wpi

dont have to take glycergrow/purple wraath if it doesnt fit in but its whatever really. Wanting to make the most of the Xplode/Cellmass. I'll be training at 6am and waking up at 5:30 so the earliest i'll get supplements in b4 gym is like 25mins. This may change depending on how long my workouts last. (desireably 45mins im about to start max-OT) (im training before work).

Also no-xplode says dont take protein within 1 hour after taking it, so how would im guessing there'll be no protein intake b4 gym since its first thing in the morning.

also im looking at adding some CEE in no-xplode and/or cellmass.

can someone give me an intake plan. the reason i posted here is coz i trust ya'll ALOT compared to bb.com teen infested forum.
    Last edited by dee213; 01-01-2007, 01:27 AM.

What up Dee?

Since you have it I would take the NO Xplode and add in about 2g of CEE and take according to the directions as with the Cell Mass. Unfortunately you are not giving yourself much time for preworkout nutrition. Can you get up earlier?

The glutamine you can take with your evening shake and first thing in the morning (if you can get more time). And as for the PW, I would follow the directions and you can take the GG with the PW and during your workout.

Comment

Are you going with a full cellmass dosage ?

Comment

i may skip the cellmass for now... i actually sell the BSN line so i dont HAVE TO take it. Ive got 10 CL labels i need to send in so im thinking GMAG instead of Cellmass.

Quick question ....can i have a protein shake right b4 i work out or will it reduce no-xplode effectiveness? off to do my first workout after 3 weeks in 10 mins...

this week im training in the afternoon. early starts when i start work again next week.
        Last edited by dee213; 01-02-2007, 12:16 AM.

Comment

If you can get about 30 min between I think you will be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
            i may skip the cellmass for now... i actually sell the BSN line so i dont HAVE TO take it. Ive got 10 CL labels i need to send in so im thinking GMAG instead of Cellmass.

Quick question ....can i have a protein shake right b4 i work out or will it reduce no-xplode effectiveness? off to do my first workout after 3 weeks in 10 mins...

this week im training in the afternoon. early starts when i start work again next week.
            It'll reduce effectiveness. Will you really notice? Probably not though. I took xplode and personally, when I had ANYTHING within that hour, it made me crap alot right away. When I went empty, it kicked it pretty well within 15-30 minutes of taking and lasted a while. good product, just didn't care for some of the sides I got.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

whats ya'lls thoughts of mixing no-xplode with GG and CEE 30mins pre and just CEE (possibly GMAG and CEE) post. is Cellmass worth using compared to just pure CEE is the real question. (taste not an issue)

Comment

I personally have not tried Cellmass but either plain CEE or GM post would be good.

Comment

Working...
                X