TmmyGnz "BAM" tester log!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TmmyGnz "BAM" tester log!!!!

BAM Tester Log start date: 12-29-06 (I didnt plan on starting till my new stack arrives,but I figure it would be better to start now. This way if there's any difference in what I stack BAM with, I'll know this way. Lets begin!

Current Weight: 205

Food before: 6am, 2cups of plain oatmeal,3 eggwhites and 1/2 a banana

Supps and time taken: 6am took BAM with breakfast, 6:30 Green Bulge, Arginine, 6:40 Trac Extreme N.O. , 1 dose of Glycer Grow and 2 during workout.

Body part(s) worked : BICEPS and ABS

Exercises - lbs, sets & reps:

* EZ bar Curls-50,70,70,70lbs x's 10 each.
    * Seated DB curls-55x5
    40x10
    40x10
    40x10
    *Down the Rack Hammers til failure- 65x7
    55x8
    40x13
    35x8
    25x10
    ALL CURLS ARE LBS AND REPS *PER ARM

Then I did 20 minutes(more or less) abs with a combo of :
    Leg lifts from a dip position and on incline bench,
    crunches,
    bicycle crunches.

Cardio and type: none

Food after: 30 minutes after workout, apple, cottage cheese, wheat toast with peanut butter. I know it was a crazy combo post w/o meal. But oh well, I'll have a better lunch! lol

1- 10 rating scale:
    • • Strength -9
    •
    • • Size ( weight increases & measurement comparisons) -N/A (yet)
    •
    • • Side Effects - N/A (yet), except my face looked a lil blotchy?
    •
    • • Recovery -N/A (yet)
    •
    • • Mood- 10, always in a good mood when I workout out.
    •
    • • Overall assessment-N/A yet.

Its hard to tell for most of these with my first workout. I'll fill in more like recovery and sizes after a few workouts. This seems pretty potent being its only 1 pill every "12" hrs!........ALSO ALL MEASUREMENTS WILL BE INCLUDED IN MY NEXT POST
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

What is BAM?

Comment

Ooh oK! Thanks

Comment

Interested in seeing how this plays out.

Good Luck
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

im testing this too. its updated in my workout log. also listed on several other websites i just didnt feel like posting another seperate log here
          Current LOGS
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8#post12694688
          http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopi...0&#entry363619
          http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...2042#post42042

Comment

Next week I'll be starting a new stack.

Prime (pre w/o)
            Green Bulge (I'll never give it up ,lol)
            Glycer Grow
            Jungle Warfare
            BAM
            Myozene
            and I still got a few weeks of Dopatech left.

Macros will be P/C/F= 70/20/10, calories low. This is definately a mass building stack, so I wanna try to contradict it with HIGH CARDIO and low-med carb intake. Most carbs will be fruits and veggies, with the occasional brown rice, wheat bread, wheat pasta etc. A sh**t load of tuna and meats, with NO pork. (A biblical NO-NO) And actually the worst and most useless form of meat to eat anyway. Also after New Years, no smokin or drinkin at all. Its gonna be a fight like a mo'fo but the rewards gotta be SOOO worth it. I aint a kid anymore so things effect me more. Healing is slower, and health is more succeptible to downfall. So I gotta do everything "I" can to not add to the neg's. Good Luck to me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
              Next week I'll be starting a new stack.

Prime (pre w/o)
              Green Bulge (I'll never give it up ,lol)
              Glycer Grow
              Jungle Warfare
              BAM
              Myozene
              and I still got a few weeks of Dopatech left.

Macros will be P/C/F= 70/20/10, calories low. This is definately a mass building stack, so I wanna try to contradict it with HIGH CARDIO and low-med carb intake. Most carbs will be fruits and veggies, with the occasional brown rice, wheat bread, wheat pasta etc. A sh**t load of tuna and meats, with NO pork. (A biblical NO-NO) And actually the worst and most useless form of meat to eat anyway. Also after New Years, no smokin or drinkin at all. Its gonna be a fight like a mo'fo but the rewards gotta be SOOO worth it. I aint a kid anymore so things effect me more. Healing is slower, and health is more succeptible to downfall. So I gotta do everything "I" can to not add to the neg's. Good Luck to me!!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
              US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Spartan, believe me I have NNOO idea if this is gonna work or not!!! lmao.. But with YOU watchin my progress( with your status and rep. on these sites)it gives me more of a push 2 say......."I guarentee, I'll give it my all."....I just really hope I dont cancel out my OWN GOALS with this PLOT I GOT>

Comment

LATEST UPDATE:
                  1st dose of BAM at 6am......2nd at 6pm.

10:00am: 2 scoop whey shake w/ water + glutamine

12:45pm: super fat chicken breast, broiled w/ onions and steamed broccoli.......mmm !!!!!!!!

3:30pm: can of tuna in water, plain......2 scoop whey shake w/ skim milk+ glutamine

6:00pm: 2nd dose of "BAM"/ with 6 eggwhites,1 apple

8:00pm: 1/2 plate of fresh turkey breast, (dry as heck)....plain lettuce with chicken seasoning, giant jug of water.

10:15pm: 3 celery sticks with peanut butter, water. Good night....lol

AT 7:15, I got the urge to workout. I didnt take any supps. but I went to the basement, put on the radio and did DIPS, DIPS, and more DIPS. Different #'s of reps and sets totalling 325 in about 15-20 minutes. Then did a few inclined crunches. I dont know what got into me, but I feel great right now

Comment

Tricep day........................I felt like shit ALL morning. Heres my layout from nutrition on through my workout and there after.

8am.....6egg whites, with 3 peppers and onions fried in water and Sazon.
                    8:45......BAM and 15 minutes later GREEN BULGE
                    9:00.....Trac Extreme
                    9:30 :LETS GET IT ONNNNNNNN

Exercise Training Log
                    1. Skull crushers(bbell,w elbows super tight [ 4 Sets ]
                    10x95 | 10x95 | 12x95 | 8x95 | - | - |
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    2. Rvrse grip SkllCrshers [ 5 Sets ]
                    10x65 | 10x65 | 10x65 | 10x65 | 8x65 | - |
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    3. Overhead \"DB\" Ext,(pr arm) [ 4 Sets ]
                    15x25 | 10x40 | 8x40 | 10x25 | - | - |
                    4. DB KickBacks [ 3 Sets ]
                    10x25 | 8x35 | 10x25 | - | - | - |
                    5. diamond pushups [ 4 Sets ]
                    15xbw | 10xbw | 10xbw | - | - | - |
                    6. DIPS [ 4 Sets ]
                    25xbw | 15xbw | 15xbw | 10xbw | 5xbw | - |
                    Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
                    Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Postworkout meal: 4 eggwhites, celery, banana

12:46.......Kirkland canned Chicken Breast in water. (the most NON FLAVOREST chicken breasts u can have) //2 cups Green Lrge Peas

3:00pm : 6 egg whites, 1 slice wheat bread/ whey shake in skim mik

5:00pm: 2 pieces (BIG pieces) of broiled Salmon, with raw carrots and water
                    7:00pm: "BAM"/ w-Green apple slices with Peanut Butter/1/2 cup nonfat yogurt/ water

LEMME TELL EVERYBODY THAT........ONE THING THAT "BAM" HAS GIVEN ME............IS A VISION.
                    nEXT WEEK, iM ADDING "JW" TO MY STACK ALONG WITH OTHERS. BUT TOMORROW, I'M ENDING THE YEAR WITH A CHEST WORKOUT THATS GONNA FUCK ME UP///////// GOD BLESS US ALL.

Comment

Well today was supposed to be "chest". But I wokeup so dam sore and tender in the pec area . Iassumeit was from all the dips and pushups from yesterday. So I skipped it and instead just did cardio. Went to the park and jogged for 25 min, with short sprints in between. Then jumproped for about 15 minutes doin crunches on the bench every 3-5 min. "Happy New Year" everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
                        Spartan, believe me I have NNOO idea if this is gonna work or not!!! lmao.. But with YOU watchin my progress( with your status and rep. on these sites)it gives me more of a push 2 say......."I guarentee, I'll give it my all."....I just really hope I dont cancel out my OWN GOALS with this PLOT I GOT>
                        lol, my rep, good one. Only rep I got so far is being a bit of an opinionated mofo, but that's me. Workouts look tight man, but seems like you put alot of tri work together in the 2 days. I know you're hyped, but stay focused and don't obliterate yourself getting there. Keep up the good job though and happy holidays to everyone!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
                        Purple Wraath
                        Green Magnitude
                        Orange Triad
                        White Flood
                        Blue Up
                        100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Gotcha thanx.

First day Of the Year!!!!!! LETS GET IT ON>
                          Different chest workout than normal...... Medium weight/ High reps @ high speeds/ more sets than usual. AND....different style routine/combo.

Exercise Training Log
                          1. Flat Bench(wide grip, rapid) [ 5 Sets ]
                          10x185 | 10x210 | 12x210 | 10x210 | 8x185 | - | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          2. Flat(close grip ,rapid) [ 3 Sets ]
                          10x135 | 10x185 | 8x185 | - | - | - | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          3. flat hammer bar press( rapid) [ 4 Sets ]
                          15x120 | 13x120 | 10x100 | - | - | - |
                          4. flat bench flies [ 4 Sets ]
                          15x70 | 10x70 | 8x70 | - | - | - |
                          5. decined flies sprset into presses [ 3 Sets ]
                          10x40 | 10x40 | 8x10 | - | - | - |
                          6. dips(lean forward) [ 4 Sets ]20xBW | 12xBW | 10xBW | 8xBW | - | - | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
                          Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Very HIGH protein day...probably about 450-500.

Last night (New Years Eve).....NOT A SIP!!!!!
                          What a friggin battle!!!

So far everything with "Bam" is GREAT! Im almost afraid to hit the scale cuz I definately see mass gained.

Either tomorrow or Wednesday, JUNGLE WARFARE/ PRIME/MYOZENE/and other things like Bcaa's will arrive to begin my "year start" stack and add to "BAM"........
                          1- 10 rating scale:

•• Strength -9
                          •• Size ( weight increases & measurement comparisons) - too scared to check
                          •• Side Effects - 0

•• Recovery -10

•• Mood-25

•• Overall assessment-100.....I'm more motivated to put up the steel with every rep.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to get saved and really get what i need : A WORKOUT PARTNER. I need that extra to get up the forced reps. Today was a great workout start for the new year. I'm definately happy even though I wish I had did it w/ somebody so I can "up the weight."

Things are lookin up as far as ATTITUDE/ VISION/ and DEDICATION.

Comment

Sounds good man, keep it up! I feel ya on the partner bit. Makes it alittle harder to push yourself without one, but different path, same result. Looked like a tight chest day. Sounds like my routine on chest tbh. Oh, and screw the scale. Check it weekly, not daily. Better for the ego.

Current Supps:
                            Purple Wraath
                            Green Magnitude
                            Orange Triad
                            White Flood
                            Blue Up
                            100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Working...