X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire110's Ultimate State of Mind & Body nEuphoria Log

Monday Dec 11
    Day 1

Well to my complete surprise today I received my YE already in the mail today. Those who live in Canada can relate to me on the amount of time it can take supplements from our neighbors to the south to clear the border and customs. It took less then a week and im impressed already of the speedy service of CL.

Anxiously I opened the small little box and pulled out the bottle of YE. I gotta say my very first impression is coolness! The visual effects and packaging totally stand out and give the effect of happiness and brightness!

Anyways I crack open the bottle and following the intial doage I took the 1 cap and washed it down with 16 oz of water.
    HOnestly about 10mins later I swear I could feel the effects slightly starting to kick in, I had broken out the xbox and was playing scarface and about half hour later I had this drive and focus for the game, i never ever get this involved in a damn video game but for this one time i had this drive to kick complete ass on the game, I thought to myself man I gotta shut the game down!.

The rest of the evening I just felt a little more upbeat then usual, even my wife noticed when she asked why i wasnt in bed yet.

So far after my intial dosage I like what i see in this product and i havent even taken a full dose. Gonna workout tomorrow am, back and abs so I will try another 1 cap tomorrow.

I love the YN so far. Two capsules working great for me, going to try adding a third soon. Good luck!

Comment

Tuesday Dec 12
      Day 2

Ok here we go this is it. I am lined up at the starting line, lock myself into the starting blocks, ready and set to give YE a true test and see what this bad boy is all about.

First and for most, I gotta give big time props to the guys at Controlled Labs. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be able to become a tester for YE. I am totally pysched about being able to test and report on my finding with this product. Lets be honest, the sports supplement market is saturated with tons of products from numerous companies. I have read about and tried many products and can honestly say Controlled Labs is cutting edge , and at the fore front of sports supplementation with products that actually work!! I have used PW, GM, GB, GG, WB and BU with great success. I know that when I have a goal and order some CL products to aid me in attaining the goal, i will succeed because of the confidence and mental edge I know I will get when taking your products, beacuse I know they work! You guys have a customer for life!!

Alrighty!! back to the logg!!

Back and abs day
      wake up 4am
      pre workout- I got out of bed this morning, back is still sore as I did something to it about a week ago and she is stiff in the morning.

I started out with 35g of whey upon waking and decided to skip the gg and gm pre workout and just went with 1 cap of YE and 100 mg of caffeine about 45mins b4 workout. Mixed 2 scoops of PW and 1 scoop of Extend into water bottle and sipped on this on my way to the gym and sipped on the rest of it during my 10 mins of warmup on bike.
      Thats when it hit me, ALWAYS on the bike at this time in the morning Im dragging my ass and wanan get off the thing and hit the weights. But i have this desire to pedal my ass off on the bike , I held back though andjust continued at my usual pace not wanting to waste this drive and desire on my warmup.
      10mins later I hit the pullup bar and felt like i was totally in focus and synch with my pullups, I usually dread doing pullups but I coudl really feel them on this morning.
      Overall my workout when very well. I was having a great time working otu this morning, even chuckling to myself as I was listening to howard stern show on my stiletto in the gym. I did notice I was focused and pump for the workotu this morning, I know the 1 cap of YE had something to do with it cause its rare that I am totally focused during my workout, usually the slightest distractions get my attention, not today though!!. Tomorrow Im gonna up my dosage to 2 caps and 200 mg of caffeine as its cardio in the am tomorrow and arms in the pm!

Comment

wow, very thorough, nice log so far
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by fire_110
          Tuesday Dec 12
          Day 2

Ok here we go this is it. I am lined up at the starting line, lock myself into the starting blocks, ready and set to give YE a true test and see what this bad boy is all about.

First and for most, I gotta give big time props to the guys at Controlled Labs. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be able to become a tester for YE. I am totally pysched about being able to test and report on my finding with this product. Lets be honest, the sports supplement market is saturated with tons of products from numerous companies. I have read about and tried many products and can honestly say Controlled Labs is cutting edge , and at the fore front of sports supplementation with products that actually work!! I have used PW, GM, GB, GG, WB and BU with great success. I know that when I have a goal and order some CL products to aid me in attaining the goal, i will succeed because of the confidence and mental edge I know I will get when taking your products, beacuse I know they work! You guys have a customer for life!!

Alrighty!! back to the logg!!

Back and abs day
          wake up 4am
          pre workout- I got out of bed this morning, back is still sore as I did something to it about a week ago and she is stiff in the morning.

I started out with 35g of whey upon waking and decided to skip the gg and gm pre workout and just went with 1 cap of YE and 100 mg of caffeine about 45mins b4 workout. Mixed 2 scoops of PW and 1 scoop of Extend into water bottle and sipped on this on my way to the gym and sipped on the rest of it during my 10 mins of warmup on bike.
          Thats when it hit me, ALWAYS on the bike at this time in the morning Im dragging my ass and wanan get off the thing and hit the weights. But i have this desire to pedal my ass off on the bike , I held back though andjust continued at my usual pace not wanting to waste this drive and desire on my warmup.
          10mins later I hit the pullup bar and felt like i was totally in focus and synch with my pullups, I usually dread doing pullups but I coudl really feel them on this morning.
          Overall my workout when very well. I was having a great time working otu this morning, even chuckling to myself as I was listening to howard stern show on my stiletto in the gym. I did notice I was focused and pump for the workotu this morning, I know the 1 cap of YE had something to do with it cause its rare that I am totally focused during my workout, usually the slightest distractions get my attention, not today though!!. Tomorrow Im gonna up my dosage to 2 caps and 200 mg of caffeine as its cardio in the am tomorrow and arms in the pm!
          Great detail.. it's off the charts with caffeine in my experience... I usually settle for around 100mg caffeine when using it with nEuphoria. Can't wait for updates, and great detail so far.

Comment

Well I took some photos today, I really wouldnt call them before photos cause i pretty much wanna maintain where i am right now , well maybe add a few pounds but thats pretty much it i think. anyways heres the photos before my Yellow nEuphoria "trip" hope this works
            Attached Files

Comment

Wed Dec 13
              Day 3

I gotat say that the effects of YE during my real first workout with YE yesterday was just like i reported on sweet BUT the post workout effects are awesome as well. I think that the harder you train, your brain is gonna release more endorphins, coupled with the YE, you get this ultimate feeling of relaxation and like nothing bothers you, its all good feeling, post workout and this carries on throughout the better part of my day.

Anyways Day 3 started this morning at 4 15 am when i rolled out of bed. I was pysched already and looking forward to my 45min cardio session cause I was upping my dosage to 2 caps with 200 mg of caffeine. Usually I like to have a small amount of carbs pre cardio, just for a little fuel, but today I wanted to see the effects of my pre cardio cocktail of YE & caffeine 30 mins pre cardio and PW and Extrend pre and during cardio all on an empty stomach.

I took 2 caps and 2 mg caffeine and downed this with about 20 oz of water, made my PW/extend mix and off to the gym I went.

I throughly enjoy my drives to the gym at 430 in the morning as there is hardly anyone on teh highway at that time and I relax and enjoy the ride to the gym. Today I felt the YE start to kick in on my drive to the gym, LIke i said im relaxed usually whem im driving at this time in teh morning but today i felt more relaxed yet focused once again on what I was going to be doing at the gym this morning. One thing i noticed that helps me with the effects of YE is music. I had some good music on the radio in my truck this morning and normally i do listen to some upbeat pump you up music to get in the mood but the YE enhances this! nothing \like steering wheel slapping while im driving to the gym to get you all revved up for the task at hand.

ANyways on to cardio, WOW!! talk about focus, I gotta say my experience with 2 caps of YE, 200mg caffeine, PW and some motivating music just one of the focused yet fun cardio sessions i have had in a long time, yeah thats right FUN cardio, i went for an hour today cause i felt sooooo good. I had a great sweat going on through out. What also i find amazing is others feed off my energy and effort that i was giving this mo rning, which is kinda cool.

Over all I think 2 caps YE and the caffeine is the perfect combo along with PW for cardio, try it and you w/ill have an "expereince" This is the way cardio is meant to be!! With that in mind i can easily see YE great for a cutting cycle. We all know that a good solid clean diet coupled with some intense cardio sessions will result in a great cutting cycle, YE already this early in the log, can easily help out with those intense cardio sessions.

Although i feel 2 YE and 200 mg of caffeine is a great dosage, im gonna max it out and try 3 tomorrow, no caffeine though, only use caffeine on cardio days, Stay tuned to see what happens!!

Comment

Wed Dec 13
                Day 3

I gotat say that the effects of YE during my real first workout with YE yesterday was just like i reported on sweet BUT the post workout effects are awesome as well. I think that the harder you train, your brain is gonna release more endorphins, coupled with the YE, you get this ultimate feeling of relaxation and like nothing bothers you, its all good feeling, post workout and this carries on throughout the better part of my day.

Anyways Day 3 started this morning at 4 15 am when i rolled out of bed. I was pysched already and looking forward to my 45min cardio session cause I was upping my dosage to 2 caps with 200 mg of caffeine. Usually I like to have a small amount of carbs pre cardio, just for a little fuel, but today I wanted to see the effects of my pre cardio cocktail of YE & caffeine 30 mins pre cardio and PW and Extrend pre and during cardio all on an empty stomach.

I took 2 caps and 2 mg caffeine and downed this with about 20 oz of water, made my PW/extend mix and off to the gym I went.

I throughly enjoy my drives to the gym at 430 in the morning as there is hardly anyone on teh highway at that time and I relax and enjoy the ride to the gym. Today I felt the YE start to kick in on my drive to the gym, LIke i said im relaxed usually whem im driving at this time in teh morning but today i felt more relaxed yet focused once again on what I was going to be doing at the gym this morning. One thing i noticed that helps me with the effects of YE is music. I had some good music on the radio in my truck this morning and normally i do listen to some upbeat pump you up music to get in the mood but the YE enhances this! nothing \like steering wheel slapping while im driving to the gym to get you all revved up for the task at hand.

ANyways on to cardio, WOW!! talk about focus, I gotta say my experience with 2 caps of YE, 200mg caffeine, PW and some motivating music just one of the focused yet fun cardio sessions i have had in a long time, yeah thats right FUN cardio, i went for an hour today cause i felt sooooo good. I had a great sweat going on through out. What also i find amazing is others feed off my energy and effort that i was giving this mo rning, which is kinda cool.

Over all I think 2 caps YE and the caffeine is the perfect combo along with PW for cardio, try it and you w/ill have an "expereince" This is the way cardio is meant to be!! With that in mind i can easily see YE great for a cutting cycle. We all know that a good solid clean diet coupled with some intense cardio sessions will result in a great cutting cycle, YE already this early in the log, can easily help out with those intense cardio sessions.

Although i feel 2 YE and 200 mg of caffeine is a great dosage, im gonna max it out and try 3 tomorrow, no caffeine though, only use caffeine on cardio days, Stay tuned to see what happens!!
                ^^^^

It's official... welcome to the RevolutioN !!!

Comment

Well I took some photos today, I really wouldnt call them before photos cause i pretty much wanna maintain where i am right now , well maybe add a few pounds but thats pretty much it i think. anyways heres the photos before my Yellow nEuphoria "trip" hope this works
                  Lookin shredded !!

Comment

thanks,

got any tape?

Comment

Thursday Dec 14
                      Day 4

This morning I decided to try and up the dosage and take 3 caps pre workout. I also played with the timing. Last few days I been taking YE at the sametime with my GG and GB which is about 45mins pre workout. Today I took 3 YE just before I headed out the door to the gym, so thats about 15mins pre workout.

I think I got teh timing down today cause when I was warming up on the bike I felt the feeling that i have been getting all week long of drive and determination, down right focus. Pedaling on the bike was effortless, though i only go for 10mins but highly intense, the whole 10mins I found myself in this relaxed state, and keeping my rpm's up where i like them was indeed effortless.

The focus continued into my weights, today was shoulders and abs and I cranked up the intensity some what, by super-setting all the exercises and resting 30-40 secs between exercises.

Doing abs I really focused on the crunch and holding at the top of the movement for a sec or two. Usually I go through the motions of ab exercises and really dont focus on squeezing my abs, for some reason today I was, and wow what a difference, talk about feeling a burn!.

Anyhow I didnt really feel that much difference between 2-3 caps today, Im thinking of sticking to 2 caps for my weights and try 3 plus some caffeine for my cardio days. I will continue to toy with the timing and dosage to find the best way for me to take this awesome supplement.

A few weeks back i purchased some Myozene but havent tried it till this morning just because how intense i trained today I figured it warranted the use of the myozene. I just used 2 scoops and wow, what the hell is up with the taste. this had to be one of the most rancid drinks i have ever taken a taste of, but being hte trooper i am and telling myself ( this is good for me) I banged the stuff down and quickly popped 2 pellets of gum to get rid of the after taste.

Tomorrow is an off day, I havent decided if im gonna take a dose of YE tomorrow, I will wait and see if i decide to take 2 tomorrow.

On that note shalom dudes!

Comment

great update. yeah, the stuff works well precardio as well. combined with purple wraath its like a godsend
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                          great update. yeah, the stuff works well precardio as well. combined with purple wraath its like a godsend

Amen to that brother!!!

Comment

Thursday Dec 14
                            Day 4

This morning I decided to try and up the dosage and take 3 caps pre workout. I also played with the timing. Last few days I been taking YE at the sametime with my GG and GB which is about 45mins pre workout. Today I took 3 YE just before I headed out the door to the gym, so thats about 15mins pre workout.

I think I got teh timing down today cause when I was warming up on the bike I felt the feeling that i have been getting all week long of drive and determination, down right focus. Pedaling on the bike was effortless, though i only go for 10mins but highly intense, the whole 10mins I found myself in this relaxed state, and keeping my rpm's up where i like them was indeed effortless.

The focus continued into my weights, today was shoulders and abs and I cranked up the intensity some what, by super-setting all the exercises and resting 30-40 secs between exercises.

Doing abs I really focused on the crunch and holding at the top of the movement for a sec or two. Usually I go through the motions of ab exercises and really dont focus on squeezing my abs, for some reason today I was, and wow what a difference, talk about feeling a burn!.

Anyhow I didnt really feel that much difference between 2-3 caps today, Im thinking of sticking to 2 caps for my weights and try 3 plus some caffeine for my cardio days. I will continue to toy with the timing and dosage to find the best way for me to take this awesome supplement.

A few weeks back i purchased some Myozene but havent tried it till this morning just because how intense i trained today I figured it warranted the use of the myozene. I just used 2 scoops and wow, what the hell is up with the taste. this had to be one of the most rancid drinks i have ever taken a taste of, but being hte trooper i am and telling myself ( this is good for me) I banged the stuff down and quickly popped 2 pellets of gum to get rid of the after taste.

Tomorrow is an off day, I havent decided if im gonna take a dose of YE tomorrow, I will wait and see if i decide to take 2 tomorrow.

On that note shalom dudes!
                            Sounding great so far

Comment

Well today is gonna be a well needed rest day from the gym. For much of this week I been holding back some what on my lifts and stretching because my back hasnt been feeling 100% as of late. Around this time last year I messed up my back doing squats and was out of commission for 2 whole weeks. Learned my lesson well from that episode so now i realize it doesnt take much to screw it up now so when i feel somethings not right, i will lay off. Its feeling 100% now so I think tomorrow I will get my ass back on the treadmill for cardio, latlely i been just using the stair-mill.

No YE today, gonna take a break from it and go for 3 caps and caffeine tomorrow when i hit the treadmill, should be interesting......

I read in one of the other logs that YE seems to have a prolong effect and last through out the day. I too agree with this. I find that if I pop a dosage in the morning, I have the calming effect last much of the day, although my early evening im ready for bed, not sure if this is a "crash" and just a normal daily routine for me.

Anyhow im gonna sit back and relax and enjoy my day off today, rest up, get some good food in me and and hit the gym hard tomorrow.
                              Until then....
                              Shalom biatches!!

Comment

Working...
                              X