Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those with the NEW / IMPROVED White FLOOD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those with the NEW / IMPROVED White FLOOD...

The official FAQ does say 30 min pre-workout... but I've noticed that PUMPS SPECIFICALLY are MUCH better if taking it 60-90 minutes pre and (usually) sipping on it. Again, the only difference seems to be the pumps, so if nothing else = worth a try.

Just my .02

Can't wait to get my watermelon and try this
    On track to bulk - http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...208#post144208

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
      The official FAQ does say 30 min pre-workout... but I've noticed that PUMPS SPECIFICALLY are MUCH better if taking it 60-90 minutes pre and (usually) sipping on it. Again, the only difference seems to be the pumps, so if nothing else = worth a try.

Just my .02
      How long of a trial period have you been doing this..just curious? Also, if your taking it that far out from your workout when is your preworkout meal?
      Brewstar-Iron Beast Barbell Bodygroup
      Beast #7 on Bodybuilding.com/J Brew on Mesorx.com

Comment

Originally posted by JBrew View Post
        How long of a trial period have you been doing this..just curious? Also, if your taking it that far out from your workout when is your preworkout meal?
        No pre-workout meal, just a rice cake or small snack

Comment

Will mess with the timing for my review...

Are you doing Psyko intra PT? Powercage mentioned somewherez he was doing 1 scoop WF pre and .5 WF with Psyko intra. I want to try that as well.

Have lots of variations to try. Should make for a good review. lol
          ~Julie

Currently Taking:
          - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Originally posted by JC32 View Post
            Will mess with the timing for my review...

Are you doing Psyko intra PT?
            Yes, always have...

1 or 2 scoops - Flood WATERMELON
            2 scoops - PSYKO

(largest water bottle available... 32oz +)

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post

Just my .02
              Thanks! I'll have to give that a try. My psyko should be here tomorrow, never had it before. Can't wait to try my GM/WFv.2/PP.

-David
              Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

First post-

I tried doing this method with the new formula and I like it more than just drinking it all at once 30 mins pre-workout. I usually drink 1/4th of it, wait about 3-5 minutes and sip the rest. I workout about 45 minutes after I take it and I've noticed that I get great pumps once I do some warmup reps.

I have the lemonade and I mix it with green mag. TASTES GREAT!

Comment

I agree with PT on the nitrates being maximized around 60 min out. I have this written up:

Tips to enhance nitrate absorption: Swish WF around in your mouth ~35-40 minutes or so preworkout. Allow the bacteria in your mouth time to work on the nitrates to get the most out of the product. Also make sure not to use toothpaste/mouthwash within 4 hours prior to WF use (or within 45 minutes after use) as it prevents absorption of nitrates. My personal preference, once I have the stim tolerance, is 1.5 scoops 40 min PWO and .5 scoop mixed in with my intra.

Kind of a combo of maximizing the effects of nitrates and the energy complex

Comment

Working...
                  X