Insulin question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insulin question

Is it safe to combine Vitargo (the real pure Vitargo, not the Marcus Ruhl stuff) and Purple Wraath together preworkout and post workout take Myozene. I don't know much about playing with insulin levels and all three products do just that. I'm curious about this because I read an article in Flex magazine last month and Milos Sarcev said a great pre, during, and post workout mixture was 3-5 grams of creatine, 3-10 grams of glutime, 15-20 grams essential amino acids, 15 grams of bcaa's, 30-50 grams of Vitargo, and 1 tsp. of electolite drink. Do you know how I could purchase all of these products seperately? Or does the Vitargo and Purple Wraath cover me?(with the exception of the creatine, glutamine and electrolyte drink of coarse)

Originally posted by redmeat
    Is it safe to combine Vitargo (the real pure Vitargo, not the Marcus Ruhl stuff) and Purple Wraath together preworkout and post workout take Myozene. I don't know much about playing with insulin levels and all three products do just that. I'm curious about this because I read an article in Flex magazine last month and Milos Sarcev said a great pre, during, and post workout mixture was 3-5 grams of creatine, 3-10 grams of glutime, 15-20 grams essential amino acids, 15 grams of bcaa's, 30-50 grams of Vitargo, and 1 tsp. of electolite drink. Do you know how I could purchase all of these products seperately? Or does the Vitargo and Purple Wraath cover me?(with the exception of the creatine, glutamine and electrolyte drink of coarse)
    Simply put, I don't think you need the Vitargo. Have you ever used Palatinose ?

Comment

No I haven't. What is it?

Comment

PALATINOSE™ – The New Carbohydrate from PALATINIT
        What makes PALATINOSE™ special?

PALATINOSE™ is the only low glycemic carbohydrate providing longer lasting energy in the form of glucose.
        As low glycemic and wellness products are expected to be major profitable hot spots in the near future, PALATINOSE™ comes just right as an ideal alternative to sucrose, glucose, maltodextrin and other highly digestible and highly fermentable carbohydrates.
        PALATINOSE™ is perfectly suitable for all sport, functional and wellness food and beverages: from instant to ready-to-drink formulas, breakfast-on-the-go, cereal and chocolate bars and many more.
        Prolonged energy supply
        Low glycemic and low insulinemic response
        Kind to teeth
        Exclusively derived from sugar
        Natural sweetness
        Improves taste and texture in foods and beverages

PALATINOSE™ – Pure Nature
        Can be found as a natural constituent of e.g. honey and sugar cane extract
        Derived exclusively from the natural source of sucrose
        Is made by an enzymatic non-GMO rearrangement
        The generic name of this sugar is isomaltulose

palatinose™ – for a low glycemic and prolonged energy
        Hydrolysis and absorption in the body is complete but much slower compared to sucrose and other sugars.
        Leads to a low glycemic and low insulinemic response
        Blood glucose level does not fall below baseline and therefore does not show a hypoglycemic undershoot common with regular sugars
        Energy in the form of glucose appears in the blood more slowly and with an extended duration reflected by a lower but longer curve than that of sucrose
        Provides the same caloric value as sugars like sucrose or glucose

Natural energy that lasts longer
        With its slow but complete absorption and hydrolysis, palatinose™ provides a constant and extended stream of energy out of its caloric value of 4kcal/g for muscles and brain. This new source of energy lasts over a longer period of time compared to quickly absorbed carbohydrates. An ideal product property for today’s life demanding full mental and physical performance.
        Support in weight management
        With a very low glycemic and low insulinemic response, palatinose can help to avoid peaks and lows in blood sugar and blood insulin. A product feature that supports consumers efforts to reduce snacking and overeating. As high insulinemic diets forther favour fat storage and may even lead to insulin resistance and obesity, low insulinemic diets could promote fat oxidation whereas low glycemic diets may delay meal initiation.
        something to start with i guess
        Last edited by Da Main Man; 01-02-2007, 08:34 AM.

Comment

it's fine to combine the two..

I've been using vitargo a little bit lately (cost very little at my gym's smoothie bar), and it's been pretty good as a PWO recovery supp..
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
          X