Kicked the habit-Help with new stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked the habit-Help with new stack

Well just finished my last stack... did not come out the way i wanted.. but I think it was because of me... Got thing cleared up and now ready for the next step...

-First of all I finally kicked the habit... smoke free because I really want to compete next year..
    -Problems is that my appiate(sp) increased... picked up some BF back up to about 17%..
    - The contest is about 6 mo away so trying to figure out what the next step to take..
    - I did not know if should start cutting or do a recomp...
    -I'm going to carb cycle...
    -I have my baseline supps ( Multi,Fishoils,ZMA,Protein)
    - Any advice on whats the next step as far supps would be GREAT...
    -Thought about the NHA stack...but little nerves b/c of some side effect
    My Friend and Family thinks i just blowing smoke because I want to do this.. Sometime I think I'm but ready to prove to myself and everyones else... SHOW EM WHAT I GOT
    Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life
    James, Chapter 1, Verse 12

First off, congrats on kicking the nic! I don’t smoke but I know others who’ve struggled with addiction and it’s very easy to understand the kind of battle it is. Stick to your guns and don’t smoke, man. It’s trashy shit…

Don’t be afraid of the NHA stacks out there either. There are very little in the way of sides… mostly just some rare agitation, headaches, acne, potential for some sort joints and lethargy. I got some blood work done after JW and it came back completely fine… as if I never even took it basically. Didn’t get any unusual headaches, nor did I experience lethargy (two things most people get… usually from the nettle, or AI’s).

I’m actually wrapping up my first Superdrol cycle to be honest, and I just looked at my blood pressure for the month and it’s almost exactly the same as before.

Diastolic/Systolic/Pulse
    Before: 128 / 68 / 54
    After: 127 / 69 / 54.8

I’ve got no more than a week left and I’ll go in for some more blood work and spill the beans to the doc. I’m sure my enzymes, hormones and lipid values will come back pretty decent from doing such a dirty designer steroid as well…. Just goes to show how much people can differ. I would look into the original Designer Supplements NHA, ALRI’s Jungle Warfare (my fav and only NHA!!!!!!!!) or Anabolic Xtreme’s Mass FX/Hyperdrol stack. It seems that you can’t go wrong with either, and nettle root was added to the Mass FX production run so you’re in business, mang.

Hope you have a dope competition. You’ve got plenty of time.

Comment

Thanks, I will look into it... I saw the massfx ... trying to find the best cost wise....
      Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life

Comment

How old are you ?

Comment

Comment

I would go with X Factor stacked with Powerfull or Activate for a healthy, kickass stack.

Comment

I've already ordered Activate/RR... So you suggest I dont run RR and get X-Factor... I will be spending a lot of money but atlease i will have it on hand..

Comment

Originally posted by dazilla
                I've already ordered Activate/RR... So you suggest I dont run RR and get X-Factor... I will be spending a lot of money but atlease i will have it on hand..
                You could do NHA stack + X factor. There are logs on BB.com of people running that stack with good results.

Comment

Working...
                X