PDA

View Full Version : ::Controlled Labs Blue GrowtH FAQ & Write Up!::

Controlled Labs
08-23-2010, 08:54 AM
CONTROLLED LABS - Blue GrowtH™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t289/controlledlabs/BlueGrowth_FAQ.jpg

What is Blue GrowtH™ ?

Key Attributes:

- Serum GH level enhancement
- Deeper, more restful, sleep
- Promote muscle strength and size
- Supports overall health and endothelial function
- Enhanced skin and sexual benefits
- No PCT required

Growth and regeneration are the top requirements that bodybuilders and athletes are always looking for. These two elements are what can make or break an athlete in a particular sport and why so many have turned to HGH (Human Growth Hormone) supplementation. HGH is largely responsible for these two relished bodily processes amongst top athletes and amateurs alike. This hormone is the key to true growth. However, there is one big issue, it’s a prescription drug and only available legally via a prescribing physician!

If there were a way to increase the HGH your body produces naturally in the pituitary gland and thereby the amount your muscle and other bodily tissues can absorb, this would serve a similar purpose as exogenous HGH supplementation. Luckily there are phytochemicals found naturally in select herbs that can effectively act to inhibit your body’s mechanism for reducing HGH output.

Controlled Labs has harnessed these powerful herbs and combined them with other compounds that have been shown to effectively enhance sleep patterns: another crucial element of growth. The only name befitting a supplement of this magnitude is Blue GrowtH™. Blue GrowtH™ will not only help to enhance your overall performance but also sleep, sexual stamina, and a host of other benefits that are common to supplementation with this wonderful hormone.

Who said muscle mass needs to come with nasty side effects? Now you can enhance your physique and maintain exceptional health with Blue GrowtH™!

Where can I purchase Blue GrowtH™ and how much will it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $39.99):
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

How many servings per bottle ?

How many servings per day ?

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

30 days

Can I stack Blue Gene or Blue Up with this?

Absolutely, that was the intention as a foundational overall hormonal health stack for serious lifters and athletes

Does Blue GrowtH™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

No, those are all still essential to your health and goals

Is Blue GrowtH™ for men or women ?

Both

Is there an age requirement for Blue GrowtH™ ?

Yes, 18 years old or greater

Does Blue GrowtH ™ replace Blue Up or Blue Gene?

No, it is meant to be used on its own or in concert with either or both of these products

If Blue GrowtH ™ does not replace Blue Up or Blue Gene, why is it also blue?

The color simply denotes the category that the product is in. In this case its “blue”, which is the natural hormonal product category. There are many different types of hormones in the body hence the reason for multiple “blue” products

I'm on medication or I have a health condition, should I take Blue GrowtH ™ ?

It will most likely be fine, but to be safe, ask your doctor before taking Blue GrowtH ™

Is it necessary to cycle Blue GrowtH ™ ?

Yes, you should cycle off for a period of 2-4 weeks after every 8 weeks of continuous use (2 bottles)

Is Blue GrowtH ™ tablets, capsules or powder? ?

Capsules

When is the best time of the day to use Blue GrowtH ™?

30-60 minutes before bed

Should I take it on an empty or full stomach?

It is best to take the capsules on a fairly empty stomach. If you normally have a nighttime shake, you can take the capsules 60 minutes before bed, then the shake 15-30 minutes before bed

What color are the Blue GrowtH ™ capsules?

The capsules are light blue, so that they don’t get mixed up with the darker blue Blue Up™ capsules

What is the GH complex in Blue GrowtH ™ intended to do?

This complex was designed to enhance the naturally occurring serum GH levels in the human body, which helps to promote muscle strength and size

What is the SleepCycle Health Complex in Blue GrowtH ™ intended to do?

This complex was designed to boost overall sleep benefits and enhance the effects of the GH boosting ingredients

How much water should I take Blue GrowtH ™ with?

At least 6 ounces

Controlled Labs Bodybuilding/Fitness Dictionary
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=522991903

RenegadeRows
08-23-2010, 09:05 AM
WOW :eek:

JC32
08-23-2010, 09:09 AM
2nd!

Can you use this with REDuction PM as well??

Controlled Labs admin
08-23-2010, 09:14 AM
2nd!

Can you use this with REDuction PM as well??
yup, there is a very slight overlap.

farmerson12
08-23-2010, 09:16 AM
Awesome addition CL! Awesome addition! I have a feeling this product will be a hit!

pu12en12g
08-23-2010, 11:12 AM
Awesome addition CL! Awesome addition! I have a feeling this product will be a hit!

:rock:

farmerson12
08-23-2010, 11:47 AM
Btw, when will it come up on bb.com or any other site? I checked the link out up top but they arent listing it

pu12en12g
08-23-2010, 11:54 AM
Btw, when will it come up on bb.com or any other site? I checked the link out up top but they arent listing it

Presale was supposed to be up today.....

Controlled Labs
08-23-2010, 12:08 PM
Presale was supposed to be up today.....

yup, they tell me it should still be up today :)

wing911
08-23-2010, 01:27 PM
What will this product do i'm kind of lost. i'm in trying to lose some fat right now. will this product help ? if i'm not eating enough calories how will it grow at night ??

Controlled Labs
08-23-2010, 02:38 PM
What will this product do i'm kind of lost. i'm in trying to lose some fat right now. will this product help ? if i'm not eating enough calories how will it grow at night ??

yes, it will help with recompa. check the wrietup and let us know if you have specific questions.

Renvas
09-21-2010, 02:00 PM
can this be used together with blue gene?

i plan to stack this together with ON's ZMA and Reduction PM before bed is that ok?

bull.dogz
09-21-2010, 02:02 PM
can this be used together with blue gene?

i plan to stack this together with ON's ZMA and Reduction PM before bed is that ok?

Sure can!

kirdenis
09-21-2010, 02:56 PM
Hello,

I am wondering about dosage. It sayd you should take 5 caps., but wouldn't it depend on your size/weight? I weight 205 pounds and was wondering if maybe 5 caps. is not enough. I've been taking it for a week and can't really feel anything. It doesn't even makes me sleepy. Should I maybe increase the dose?

Thanks.

wheyfocused
09-22-2010, 12:34 PM
How does this product compare to straight GABA? I was under the impression that there was no cycle for GABA supplementation...what in this product requires the cycle?

Controlled Labs
09-22-2010, 12:44 PM
Hello,

I am wondering about dosage. It sayd you should take 5 caps., but wouldn't it depend on your size/weight? I weight 205 pounds and was wondering if maybe 5 caps. is not enough. I've been taking it for a week and can't really feel anything. It doesn't even makes me sleepy. Should I maybe increase the dose?

Thanks.5 caps is all you need. do you take stims close to bed?

How does this product compare to straight GABA? I was under the impression that there was no cycle for GABA supplementation...what in this product requires the cycle?

this product does not have gaba in it. the l-dopa and few other ingredients are important to cycle

kirdenis
09-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Hello,

No, no stims close to bed time. I do in the morning before hitting the weights only, and some times after lunch.
I wondered about dosage because I saw a post by Julie, and she is 150 pounds. I just thought there was no way we would get the same results given the 50-pound difference. And second, because I was not felling sleepy.

Another thing, does it really matter whether I take it 30-60 minutes before going to bed or just before going to bed (5 mins.)? I'm assuming it doesn't make a difference, but would like to know it from you. I mean, taking it 5 mins. before going to bed, obviously, I wouldn't feel sleepy, but I don't really care about felling sleepy. I sleep pretty well usually. Not feeling sleepy just made me think that maybe the dosage should be increased.

Thanks

iwantsomepie
09-27-2010, 07:43 PM
Let me shoot a question your way!
I pulled the trigger on that BB.com sale with 2 blue growth + 1 blue gene a while back.
Anyway... is there a preferred way of using these two products together?
Or take them just like you would take them normally?

Thx fellas!!

bull.dogz
09-28-2010, 03:45 PM
Let me shoot a question your way!
I pulled the trigger on that BB.com sale with 2 blue growth + 1 blue gene a while back.
Anyway... is there a preferred way of using these two products together?
Or take them just like you would take them normally?

Thx fellas!!

Take the Blue Gene pre-workout and the Blue Growth pre-bed. Play around with the timing to see what works best for you.

Gtrain83
04-28-2011, 11:26 AM
I have been using this product for about 5 days now and it doesn't seem to be putting me to sleep. I take it about 2 hrs after my last meal and then do not take my pre-bed shake/meal until about 45 mins later. Anything I might be doing wrong? I am just assuming some people will not feel it at all. I am going to use ZMA with it tonight and see if that helps. Thanks.

Gtrain83
05-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Any thoughts at all? Still doesn't seem to be working :(

bull.dogz
05-02-2011, 10:02 PM
The L-Dopa in it wound me up instead of putting me to sleep. Try taking it in the late afternoon?

cals400ex
06-25-2011, 11:50 AM
i am wondering the same thing. i recently added blue growth and blue gene and i can not sleep. i take a few B Gene at lunch and a few at dinner. i take all of the B growth an hour before bed. it takes me a while to fall asleep and i can not sleep for long periods. maybe i should take B growth early in the day too....