GB & WB Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB & WB Stack

I just gotta say. WOW!!! I am ten days in on the GB/WB stack and am blown away. I have been an athlete me whole life (past college football, currently competitive mountain biker) and I love to strength train. I have tried lots of supplements and was recently taking NO Explode. NO COMPARISON for me, these are the most powerfull supps. I have ever tried. Ten days and I feel my strength, stamina and power going through the roof. Definitely also experiencing crazy intense pumps and very quick recovery. This exceeds my expectations so far...I have GM and PW on the way. Once my bottle of GB is gone, I am going to try the GM. I am adding PW as soon as it arrives. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

That's an awesome post! You will love PW as well! Welcome to the board!

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
      I just gotta say. WOW!!! I am ten days in on the GB/WB stack and am blown away. I have been an athlete me whole life (past college football, currently competitive mountain biker) and I love to strength train. I have tried lots of supplements and was recently taking NO Explode. NO COMPARISON for me, these are the most powerfull supps. I have ever tried. Ten days and I feel my strength, stamina and power going through the roof. Definitely also experiencing crazy intense pumps and very quick recovery. This exceeds my expectations so far...I have GM and PW on the way. Once my bottle of GB is gone, I am going to try the GM. I am adding PW as soon as it arrives. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
      thanks very much, glad you are having great results.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
        Awesome... you're going to LOVE the effects of Purple WRAATH.

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
          Thats exactly how i felt when i was taking the WB/GB combo. I am using the GM now and the taste is really nice. I have tried the PW in sample only and found it worked well before cardio training. The taste wasn't great but ok (not keen on grape flavours thats all).
          Remember to let the PW stand for 15-20mins preferably in the fridge after mixing to allow it to fully dissolve.

Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

Working...
          X