• Show
Clear All

• Stacking Question, Help appreciated

My current stack around training time is:

Training days:
    Blue Up: First thing in the morning
    White BLOOD: Around 60 minutes preworkout
    Blue Gene: Around 60 minutes preworkout
    White FLOOD: Around 30 minutes preworkout including apple and 1 scoop protein powder
    Purple Wraath: Around 30 minutes preworkout
    Green BULGE (work day) / Green MAGnitude (offday): Around 30 minutes preworkout
    GlycerGROW/Intrain: Around 30 minutes pre-workout to during workout with Intrain

I was wondering if it was needed to be taking both white blood and white flood. Just for clarifications sake, I take GG 30 min preworkout, then mix another scoop in with my intraworkout Intrain

Thanks for the help and suggestions!

Since you're taking Flood pre-workout, switch your White Blood to before bed.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        Since you're taking Flood pre-workout, switch your White Blood to before bed.
        yup, this is the best way to use that combo
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

If I were to make one suggestion - I see you have both InTrain and WRAATH, but no post workout?

I think postworkout is just as important as pre. Maybe you could switch one Purple product for Golden Gains?

Comment

I take 211 recovery + hydrowhey post which covers my BCAA, carb, protein requirement. I also add in 10g glutamine.

Edit: I had originally left it out due to them not being CL products and out of respect for CL's board
            Last edited by wheyfocused; 08-09-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

From a purely advantageous standpoint I think that Wraath has the advantage over Intrain. To be completely honest, I have never had workouts as intense as when Im on Intrain. I haven't quite figured out what ingredient in there is responsible, but I have much more stamina when on Intrain vs anything else.

I've tried Wraath (highly recommend), SizeOn, Xtend (great product, but not for me as it dehydrates the hell out of me and is simply too sweet), and Intrain for intra workout. Intrain wins hands down as I feel hydrated, energetic, it is easy on the stomach and my endurance levels are better than all the other products tried.

Comment

Originally posted by wheyfocused View Post
                I take 211 recovery + hydrowhey post which covers my BCAA, carb, protein requirement. I also add in 10g glutamine.

Edit: I had originally left it out due to them not being CL products and out of respect for CL's board
                i would ditch the glutamine

From a purely advantageous standpoint I think that Wraath has the advantage over Intrain. To be completely honest, I have never had workouts as intense as when Im on Intrain. I haven't quite figured out what ingredient in there is responsible, but I have much more stamina when on Intrain vs anything else.

I've tried Wraath (highly recommend), SizeOn, Xtend (great product, but not for me as it dehydrates the hell out of me and is simply too sweet), and Intrain for intra workout. Intrain wins hands down as I feel hydrated, energetic, it is easy on the stomach and my endurance levels are better than all the other products tried.
                intrain is def underrated, wraath gets all of the love
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I figured you had some kind of other post workout drink. It's all good!

I also (just personally) prefer Intrain over Wraath - that's because I'm a glutton for the carbs which might be the "x-factor"

Stacking them both, you could hypothetically train days at a time, lol

Edit: The supplements are definitely working, though. Your avatar looks great, you can really see your hard work and dedication evident
                  Last edited by RenegadeRows; 08-09-2010, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
                    I figured you had some kind of other post workout drink. It's all good!

I also (just personally) prefer Intrain over Wraath - that's because I'm a glutton for the carbs which might be the "x-factor"

Stacking them both, you could hypothetically train days at a time, lol

Edit: The supplements are definitely working, though. Your avatar looks great, you can really see your hard work and dedication evident

@Renegade: Thanks for the compliment, CL products seem to work even for a regular guy

@Controlled Labs: I believe that if people actually tried Intrain it would be a lot more popular simply due to the fact that it REALLY works. The problem it has, as I see it, is that Intrain doesn't have one of the more "catchy" supplement ingredients (ie creatine, arginine, 1,3 dimethyl etc) to be the main selling point. Intrain is the Tim Duncan of the supplement world...no flash, doesn't try to be anything it isn't, it just produces results.

Comment

Working...
                    X