WhiteFlood review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WhiteFlood review

Been using Wf for two days now and its been great!!! I work nights and go to the gym early in the morning and it gives me a great boost I've been putting up more weight and have plenty of energy throughout my enitre workout and it taste pretty good and mixes well...I'll be posting again in a few days cuz by the end of the week my job catches up to me and thats when I'll really know how well it works

well its official WhiteFlood is the bomb!!!and I know we are not in the 90's cuz who uses the the word bomb anymore lol but I will deffinately recommend this to all my friends

Comment

Originally posted by NizzlyBear73 View Post
      well its official WhiteFlood is the bomb!!!and I know we are not in the 90's cuz who uses the the word bomb anymore lol but I will deffinately recommend this to all my friends
      Hahaha!!! What flavor do you have?
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I have the White Rasberry flavor...not bad at all

Comment

Working...
        X