PDA

View Full Version : Purple Wraath & Gluten Question.

Jon Fernandes
05-31-2010, 11:22 AM
Just a quick question.

I would like to know if Purple Wraath is gluten-free.

I did send an e-mail a few months back. the response I got was that the amino acids might derive from certain grain sources.

I am wondering if the formula has been changed since then, thanks.

- Jon

bull.dogz
05-31-2010, 06:47 PM
Not since a few months ago.

Controlled Labs
06-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Just a quick question.

I would like to know if Purple Wraath is gluten-free.

I did send an e-mail a few months back. the response I got was that the amino acids might derive from certain grain sources.

I am wondering if the formula has been changed since then, thanks.

- Jon
nope, nothing has changed. there is no added gluten, but aminos are derived from grain sources

Jon Fernandes
06-01-2010, 11:16 AM
nope, nothing has changed. there is no added gluten, but aminos are derived from grain sources

Awesome, is there anyway to find out which grains the aminos derive from?

Reason I ask is because if the AAs derive from corn and/or rice, then its safe for me to use. Corn and rice are considered grains but have no gluten.

Thanks everyone for responding by the way. :)

I've been wanting to try wraath for a while.

Controlled Labs
06-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Awesome, is there anyway to find out which grains the aminos derive from?

Reason I ask is because if the AAs derive from corn and/or rice, then its safe for me to use. Corn and rice are considered grains but have no gluten.

Thanks everyone for responding by the way. :)

I've been wanting to try wraath for a while.

let me see if I can find out for you

Jon Fernandes
06-01-2010, 09:10 PM
let me see if I can find out for you

thanks a lot, I appreciate it. :cool:

Dracoy
06-02-2010, 11:06 AM
BTW cool website @ Celiacbodybuilding.com

Glad you have this up for the people who still want to live the BB lifestyle but have a few more "obstacles" than the typical person.

Controlled Labs
06-02-2010, 01:03 PM
thanks a lot, I appreciate it. :cool:

could not get a definitive answer, it seems like they use a mix. to be safe I would avoid it. however I dont think the gluten carries over into the building blocks (i.e. amino acids), but I could be wrong

Jon Fernandes
06-05-2010, 01:10 PM
could not get a definitive answer, it seems like they use a mix. to be safe I would avoid it. however I dont think the gluten carries over into the building blocks (i.e. amino acids), but I could be wrong

Okay, thanks for taking your time to find out. It is probably best I avoid the PW just in case there is any cross contamination going on.

If I'm not mistaken, I beleive I saw someone else on this forum that has celiac disease. I'll see if I can get in contact with him and ask what products he uses.

BTW cool website @ Celiacbodybuilding.com

Glad you have this up for the people who still want to live the BB lifestyle but have a few more "obstacles" than the typical person.

Thanks man, I appreciate the feedback.

Yeah, having celiac disease (and other food sensitivities) is challenging but not impossible. As time goes on, there will be more content on the site and a new web design.

Dracoy
06-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Good luck man!