• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>Persch's Furious Fruit Punch White Flood Log!!!<<

[center]
    Controlled Labs White Flood
    Fruit Punch Mini Log!!!

Big thanks goes out to CL for selecting me form their forum to run a log of their new White Flood flavor!

**I would also like to apologize for the lateness of this log. School and work has gotten the best of me the last few weeks**
    Last edited by Persch889; 05-12-2010, 01:42 PM.

Just so everyone is aware, I HAVE NEVER TRIED A FRUIT PUNCH FLAVORED SUPPLEMENT THAT I LIKED. So here goes...

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:
    SMELL: Smells pretty much how I expected it to smell, fruity lol.

MIXABILITY: Was very pleased with the mixability of WF. I would say it mixed about 95% completely. VERY little settling in the bottom of my shaker and zero grit while drinking it was very nice as well.

TASTE: Uuummmm....I have tried Nano Vapor, InrAbolic, Amped ECN Nos, Cryoshock all in a "fruit punch flavor". Cryoshock was one of the only bearable flavors. All others made me want to puke and Nano did just that actually.

...With that said, this stuff BLEW ME AWAY! I loved the Raspberry flavor but this kicks raspberry in the nuts IMO. This stuff is seriously fantastic! I think this flavor is even more spot on that OX, which I didnt think was posable! Good job CL!

EFFECTIVENESS: To be honest, I have used this on 2 occasions thus far and the first time I didnt really notice much, however, I think that was because I had eaten a meal not too long before taking the WF. But the second time I took it, on an empty stomach, I def. noticed an increase in energy and focus, and idk if it is supposed to but a little appetite suppression as well. I like taking this MUCH more than my usual 200mg caffeine. WF dosent make me all shaky like the caffeine dose sometimes.

Comment

Wednesday May 12, 2010
      Back & Biceps

The Workout:

Notes: Was not too hyped to do deads the other day. But it seems like this new White Flood gets me more amped up than my usual 200mg of caffein! was really able to get pumped up right before I was lifting the bar for my sets of deads. I also felt "in the zone" lol. I wasnt able to do as much in this workout as I wanted but all the reps/sets were def quality.

Comment

hey, persch. i haven't tried the fruit punch wf yet. usually don't care for fruit punch flavors. i got a couple raz tubs off the last wheycheap deal. took my first serving last night.

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
        Stay thirsty, my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

Comment

Originally posted by force View Post
          hey, persch. i haven't tried the fruit punch wf yet. usually don't care for fruit punch flavors. i got a couple raz tubs off the last wheycheap deal. took my first serving last night.
          I usually dont either, but this stuff really is great. Much better than any other fruit punch flavored supp Ive had. My first serving I was expecting the worst...and was pleasantly surprised!

Comment

Monday May 17, 2010
            Chest & Tris

The Workout:

Push-Ups Round 1 (90 sec. rest between each):
            Standard Push-Ups - 40
            Military Push-Ups (hands directly under shoulders) - 25
            Wide Push-Ups (3 inches wider than standard) - 30
            Decline Push-Ups - 25

3 minute rest

Push-Ups Round 2 (90 sec. rest between each):
            Standard Push-Ups - 35
            Decline Push-Ups - 30!!!

Skull Crushers:
            50 x 10 + 10 presses
            50 x 10 + 10 presses
            50 x 10 + 5 presses

Lying Tricep Extensions:
            20 x 8
            20 x 8
            [/center]

Notes: WF is the real deal! I noticed that I was getting random bursts of energy when I was getting close to completing a set of something. It was makeing me push further past what I had planned on doing for that set, especially on the decline push ups! I did much more then the previous week. The taste is still an enjoyment as well.

Comment

Wednesday May 19, 2010
              Back & Bis

The Workout:

[

Notes: Only felt minimal effects of WF during this workout. Not sure why tho. This is the second time but I know this stuff DOES work! Dont get me wrong lol. One day it seems to blow my mind, but this is the second time it has had little to no effect on me during my workout. Although I am still felling the tingles from all this damn BA.

Comment

Wednesday May 26, 2010
                Chest & Tris

The Workout:

Push-Ups Round 1 (90 sec. rest between each):
                Standard Push-Ups - 45
                Wide Push-Ups (3 inches wider than standard) - 35
                Decline Push-Ups - 25

3 minute rest

Push-Ups Round 2 (90 sec. rest between each):
                Standard Push-Ups - 35
                Military Push-Ups (hands directly under shoulders) - 20
                Decline Push-Ups - 20

Skull Crushers:
                50 x 15 + 15 presses
                50 x 10 + 10 presses
                50 x 10 + 10 presses

Lying Tricep Extensions:
                20 x 10
                20 x 8

Notes: Had another really good workouy again with this routine. My reps keep going up in almost each variation of push up and I am still getting a sick pump. WF rocked me AGAIN during this workout! When I know I am going to workout my mouth literally waters thinking about drinking it! No joking!

I attempted to workout Thursday afternoon, but after hearing my friend had passed away earlier that morning, I had little desire to lift. I got about 3 sets of deads, but I couldnt stay focused. I didnt think I would be smart to lift in the state I was in. Didnt workout friday so I will try to get back on track for my final ~week-ish for my cut.

Comment

Working...
                X