The Blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blues

Well, I didn't go so far as to run a log on either, but if this post would be better off in a different section, feel free to move it guys. Anyway, over the past 5 months I ran BG and BU respectively. When I added them to my routine I didn't run any other new supplements, maintained the same training routine, and a consistent diet. I took a month off between stopping BG and starting BU. If I can, I like to do this with new products to isolate the results. Anyway, the decision afterwards is a split. I absolutely loved BU, and I found BG useless. I was a little bit surprised by this because I've heard so many people rave here and elsewhere about BG, while I don't see too much buzz on BU.

BG: I didn't notice any results at all during the 2 bottle run on BG. The strength, size, and weight gains were on par with the gains I was making prior to adding it over the course of two months, and I didn't notice any additional drive, energy, endurance, or really, anything at all. I honestly feel like I could have swallowed empty gelatin capsules with the same results.

BU: During the 2 bottles of BU I added significant increases on some lifts, and also gained about 7 additional pounds above and beyond the typical weight gain for a 2 month period- and the barbells, mirror and caliper all agree that it wasn't fat I packed on. I took the stim version for the first month, and the stim free version for month number 2, and I feel the results were about equal.

The conclusion is that I felt like I tossed $ down the tube after finishing bottle #2 of BG, but that disappointment was moderated in the following months, because I think I found a new staple to my supplement routine in BU. I'm really happy I tried it. I almost passed on BU because similar products from other companies have done nothing for me in the past. Luckily I gave it a shot when Nutraplanet was almost giving it away at $12.99 a bottle. Considering the results I had with it it's an absolute steal even at the going retail prices, and I'll definitely be picking up more soon.

Well at least BU worked for you

Comment

I really couldn't have been happier with it. OT and GM/GB are necessities for me, and BU is gonna find a nice comfy spot next to them in the CL corner of my cupboard from now on.

Comment

Man all this talk about BU is makin me want to try it more and more
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

You can find it regularly priced at sites around the web for around $20, which I think is an amazingly low price for a product that worked so well for me. If you're not too young for it and the rest of your foundation is already solid, I think it's a product that definitely deserves a shot.

Comment

Definitely. The prices Ive seen are fantastic. The only reason I havent bought it is Ive been waiting for a time when it will be more effective. At 23, its up in the air. Still havent made my mind up.
            CFD

Comment

That's a great reason to hold off while you consider then. You might want to get your T levels checked in the meantime, just to see how things are cookin for you at 23.

Comment

As a paramedic/firefighter, I have to have blood work and HAZC testing done regularly but Ill probably be waiting for awhile. Really it would be effective now but its not neccesary yet
                CFD

Comment

Working...
                X