*** Controlled Labs - krak3n's White Flood Fruit Punch Log (sponsored) ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Controlled Labs - krak3n's White Flood Fruit Punch Log (sponsored) ***

krak3n's White Flood Log (Log will start 4/26/10)

Big thanks to Controlled Labs for giving me the chance to test this product and run a log for them!

The Supplement Background:
    White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood!

Key Attributes:
    -Fast absorbing and fast acting
    -Synergy, strength and stamina
    -Endurance and extreme pumps
    -Nutrient delivery and recovery
    -Carb Free
    -Ephedra / Ephedrine Free
    -Stimulate neurons
    -Enhanced creatine utilization

The Workout:

This workout goes from Monday-Friday and is very intense with little to no rest between sets, supersets, progressive sets, etc. I work as a valet on the weekends and depending on how busy it is that day I can run anywhere from 4-6 miles in a shift and shifts are typically 4.5 to 6 hours. This has been my main source of cardio for the last six weeks. I am just about to finish my last week of a rest/pause routine and hope to utilize White Flood in my high volume/high reps workout. Also, because it is getting closer to summer I am going to up my cardio from 1-3 times per week to 3-5 times per week. This will include valet, basketball with friends, and, if needed, cardio at the gym.

The Diet:

About Me:
    Age - 22
    Weight - 189 pounds
    BF% - ~10%
    Height - 6'0
    Other Supplements - ON 100% Whey Protein Gold Standard, Animal Pak, Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thought I would get the White Flood today, but I'm guessing it will probably get here tomorrow or the next day. Log will start when it arrives!

Comment

The White Flood arrived. Log will start tomorrow. Going to post some before pictures later tonight!

Comment

Todays Workout: Legs

Flavor of the new Fruit Punch White Flood was great. This is my first week back to high rep/high volume and the White Flood definitely helped me get through this workout. The list below is completed in order, three times through with little to no rest except for in between circuits.

Comment

Todays Workout: Shoulders

Today was my first day back doing high rep/high volume shoulders. I must say this is one of my favorite body parts to train. My shoulders are definitely one of my stronger points and I enjoy working them hard and fast. As always the taste was great. Today I mixed the White Flood with a more water than normal. The taste was not as pronounced but still fine. My shoulder workout complemented with White Flood was ridiculous. About 20 minutes into my workout my pump was insane. I didn't tire at any point in my workout which can happen sometimes when I'm not supplementing with anything. I felt like a beast.

I weighed in after my workout and cardio at 194lbs. Hoping to cut that down by the end of this log.

Comment

how can i sample some?

Comment

A little late on Fridays workout but here it is.

Fridays workout was great! Thursday I said I felt like a beast but on Friday I felt like the Hulk. The pump was insane. Working biceps and triceps always gives me a great arm pump but White Flood took it to the next level.

Comment

Monday - Chest

For bench I usually warm up with 1 set of 20 using just the bar and then a second set at 135lbs for 20 reps. For the 3 heavier sets I was able to get 185lb x 15, 205 x 12, 205 x 10.

Machine Flys 200lbs x 15, 200lbs x 12, 200lbs x 12. Superset with pushups.

Hammer Smith Incline 140lbs x 12, 140lbs x 8, 140lbs x 8. Superset with dips

Cable Flys sitting on exercise ball 50lbs x 15, 60lbs x 12, 60lbs x 10. Superset with pushups.

I was feeling a little under the weather so I did not do decline bench but I did walk for 25 minutes on the treadmill with a random incline.

Comment

For some reason, the CL forums have been giving me problems. I don't know if its because of my connection, browser, or something on CLs side. Here is the link to see my completed log at bb.com!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123952081

Comment

Working...
                    X