Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood bad stomach

Hello,
    i recently bought WF and started taking it some days ago but got some stomach heaviness after about 30 mins.I drink it 40-50 minutes after my PW meal together with green mag and get really heavy-like i have a stone in my stomach.BTW i take only half dose.What would you recommend me ?
    Thanks

How much water are you using?

Comment

1.5 litres during workout and about total 4-4.5 for the day
      Last edited by errorx; 04-17-2010, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by errorx View Post
        1.5 litres during workout and about total 4-4.5 for the day
        Well im not sure why WF would give you any bloating, as I have never had that happen, but try upping your water intake to about 2 gallons a day. I was only taking in about 1 gallon a day for a while and finally up'd it to 2 and felt a TON better after that increase.

And you really should be drinking more than 1 gal a day since ur taking supplements.

Comment

Hello,
          i recently bought WF and started taking it some days ago but got some stomach heaviness after about 30 mins.I drink it 40-50 minutes after my PW meal together with green mag and get really heavy-like i have a stone in my stomach.BTW i take only half dose.What would you recommend me ?
          Thanks
          take it with a small carb meal
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Hello,
            Thanks
            When you are saying you are taking a half dose, I am assuming you mean a half dose of WF, correct? The reason I ask is that the Green Mag could be it. Try taking half a scoop pre and a half a scoop post workout and see if that makes any difference. It's worth a try.
            Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

Ok guys,
              so what i did today.My prew meal consisted of 30 grams of protein and 60 grams of complex carbs,1.5 hour after i took half dose(5 grams)GM and 1/4 dose WF(3 grams) with a small carb meal of about 25-30 grams of complex carbs.Then 15 minutes later i took GG one dose(8,3 grams).
              Timing all in one:
              GM & WF-40 mins before workout
              GG 20 mins before workout
              GM-right after the workout with the postw meal
              Results:i got a great pump from GG,my strength was up a bit i suppose due to GM,and got little to no bloating from WF.I think i'll keep that dosage for some time and then slowly up it.

Comment

Ok guys,
                so what i did today.My prew meal consisted of 30 grams of protein and 60 grams of complex carbs,1.5 hour after i took half dose(5 grams)GM and 1/4 dose WF(3 grams) with a small carb meal of about 25-30 grams of complex carbs.Then 15 minutes later i took GG one dose(8,3 grams).
                Timing all in one:
                GM & WF-40 mins before workout
                GG 20 mins before workout
                GM-right after the workout with the postw meal
                Results:i got a great pump from GG,my strength was up a bit i suppose due to GM,and got little to no bloating from WF.I think i'll keep that dosage for some time and then slowly up it.
                Nice update !

Comment

Working...
                X