PDA

View Full Version : Question About GB and WB

Killer Angel
05-26-2006, 01:48 AM
My work schedule only allows me to workout 1 hour after taking lunch.Since the Controlled Labs Green Bulge Creatine and White Blood NO2 are suggested to be taken on an empty stomach and 30 minutes before working out,would it be okay to take them 30 minutes before lunch and then workout afterwards?Shall I still get the benefits or positive results that I should be getting from the Controlled Labs Green Bulge Creatine and White Blood NO2?
THANKS.

Killer Angel

pu12en12g
05-26-2006, 01:54 AM
My work schedule only allows me to workout 1 hour after taking lunch.Since the Controlled Labs Green Bulge Creatine and White Blood NO2 are suggested to be taken on an empty stomach and 30 minutes before working out,would it be okay to take them 30 minutes before lunch and then workout afterwards?Shall I still get the benefits or positive results that I should be getting from the Controlled Labs Green Bulge Creatine and White Blood NO2?
THANKS.

Killer Angel

Yep, that plan is fine... keep us updated on how it works for you, and drink plenty of liquids during your workout :cool:

Killer Angel
05-26-2006, 12:52 PM
In regards to the Controlled Labs Green Bulge Creatine and White Blood NO2 again,should I cycle these products?If yes,how long can I take them before cycling?Lastly,in regards to the White Blood NO2,I've read somewhere that it can only be taken during workout days.Is this true?
THANKS.

Killer Angel

ddawg91
05-26-2006, 12:57 PM
In regards to the Controlled Labs Green Bulge Creatine and White Blood NO2 again,should I cycle these products?If yes,how long can I take them before cycling?Lastly,in regards to the White Blood NO2,I've read somewhere that it can only be taken during workout days.Is this true?
THANKS.

Killer Angel

Your answers are in a PM from me on BB.com.

Killer Angel
05-26-2006, 01:16 PM
Your answers are in a PM from me on BB.com.

THANKS a lot.

Killer Angel

ddawg91
05-26-2006, 01:37 PM
THANKS.

Killer Angel

I guess I can put the answers here for everyone also.

You cycle WB every 6-8 weeks with 1-2 weeks off, GB doesn't have to be but some recommend it. You can go 8-12 weeks on and 1-2 off, some go as far as 1 month off. GB cycling is purely optional.

For optimum results take both on training and on nontraining days. If youa re on a budget you can purchase some bulk CEE (powder or caps) or creapure and us it on non workout days and post workout.