Question About GB and WB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About GB and WB

My work schedule only allows me to workout 1 hour after taking lunch.Since the Controlled Labs Green Bulge Creatine and White Blood NO2 are suggested to be taken on an empty stomach and 30 minutes before working out,would it be okay to take them 30 minutes before lunch and then workout afterwards?Shall I still get the benefits or positive results that I should be getting from the Controlled Labs Green Bulge Creatine and White Blood NO2?
    THANKS.

Killer Angel
    Last edited by Killer Angel; 05-26-2006, 01:50 AM.

Originally posted by Killer Angel
    My work schedule only allows me to workout 1 hour after taking lunch.Since the Controlled Labs Green Bulge Creatine and White Blood NO2 are suggested to be taken on an empty stomach and 30 minutes before working out,would it be okay to take them 30 minutes before lunch and then workout afterwards?Shall I still get the benefits or positive results that I should be getting from the Controlled Labs Green Bulge Creatine and White Blood NO2?
    THANKS.

Killer Angel
    Yep, that plan is fine... keep us updated on how it works for you, and drink plenty of liquids during your workout

Comment

In regards to the Controlled Labs Green Bulge Creatine and White Blood NO2 again,should I cycle these products?If yes,how long can I take them before cycling?Lastly,in regards to the White Blood NO2,I've read somewhere that it can only be taken during workout days.Is this true?
      THANKS.

Killer Angel

Comment

In regards to the Controlled Labs Green Bulge Creatine and White Blood NO2 again,should I cycle these products?If yes,how long can I take them before cycling?Lastly,in regards to the White Blood NO2,I've read somewhere that it can only be taken during workout days.Is this true?
        THANKS.

Killer Angel
        Your answers are in a PM from me on BB.com.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
          Your answers are in a PM from me on BB.com.

THANKS a lot.

Killer Angel

Comment

THANKS.

Killer Angel
            I guess I can put the answers here for everyone also.

You cycle WB every 6-8 weeks with 1-2 weeks off, GB doesn't have to be but some recommend it. You can go 8-12 weeks on and 1-2 off, some go as far as 1 month off. GB cycling is purely optional.

For optimum results take both on training and on nontraining days. If youa re on a budget you can purchase some bulk CEE (powder or caps) or creapure and us it on non workout days and post workout.

Comment

Working...
            X