White Flood Sample Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood Sample Review

Finally got the chance to use my White Flood sample!

Smell: The powder smells good. There is a very subtle hint of raspberry. After mixing, it had a strange smell, not bad, but strange.

Mixability: White Flood mixed very well. I was not surprised, due to the small amount of powder and 16oz of water. I did not even notice any settling in the bottom of my shaker.

Taste: I was hoping this was going to taste like Purple InTrain. In a way it did, but it tasted more like a SOUR raspberry more than anything. I didnt find it nearly as enjoyable as InTrain but it was not bad. Could drink it easily pre every workout!

Focus/Energy:About 15mis after finishing my drink I got hardcore BA tingles all over! And I love BA tingles! The did however go away in about 20mins. I was kinda hoping to get a big rush of energy, but that was not the case. I did have more energy than usual but it was evenly spread throughout my workout, which was nice. No crash either!

Overall: 8/10. I can def. see myself giving a entire tub a go. Profile is good and so is the price. This is very different than any other pre workout I have used (No Xplode, No, Shotgun, SuperDump, Nano Vapor) and I have to say this is much better than most of those. I can see this giving No Shotgun a run for its money. It already has it beat in the price and zero crash department!

Tried my sample the other day. F@#$!N A. The product met and crushed all my expectations (just alil sweet) Thanks Controlled Labs, I owe you.

Comment

Originally posted by Persch889 View Post
      Finally got the chance to use my White Flood sample!

Smell: The powder smells good. There is a very subtle hint of raspberry. After mixing, it had a strange smell, not bad, but strange.

Mixability: White Flood mixed very well. I was not surprised, due to the small amount of powder and 16oz of water. I did not even notice any settling in the bottom of my shaker.

Taste: I was hoping this was going to taste like Purple InTrain. In a way it did, but it tasted more like a SOUR raspberry more than anything. I didnt find it nearly as enjoyable as InTrain but it was not bad. Could drink it easily pre every workout!

Focus/Energy:About 15mis after finishing my drink I got hardcore BA tingles all over! And I love BA tingles! The did however go away in about 20mins. I was kinda hoping to get a big rush of energy, but that was not the case. I did have more energy than usual but it was evenly spread throughout my workout, which was nice. No crash either!

Overall: 8/10. I can def. see myself giving a entire tub a go. Profile is good and so is the price. This is very different than any other pre workout I have used (No Xplode, No, Shotgun, SuperDump, Nano Vapor) and I have to say this is much better than most of those. I can see this giving No Shotgun a run for its money. It already has it beat in the price and zero crash department!
      Interested in reviewing the NEWEST flavor ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
        interested in reviewing the newest flavor ?

i am!

Comment

Add my name to that list

Comment

add my name to that list!!

Comment

Working...
            X