X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have tried many.........

first, before i begin, these are my stats:
    6' 3", 265 lbs

i'm currently in the military and am about to finish serving my 4yr service. i also proudly served and did my 1yr deployment in iraq. i'm currently taking the following:
    WB/GB stack
    AMP/Lean Xtreme (stacking those two together)
    fish oil and flaxseed oil gelcaps
    ON BCAA 2200
    GNC Megaman Multi

thanks to "pu12en12g" he recommended me taking the amp/lean xtreme stack for fatloss. i just have a question, i've done many routines, split and whole body routine and can't quite find my ideal routine. i'm trying to lean out. i'm doing cardio 45 min's twice a day on each session to start shedding away the fat. and my diet's clean. i'm just looking for a high rep routine that'll keep me on track. it's been a frustrating road and i'm looking for help. thanks. oh and by the way, i've e-mailed tank for the free samples of PW and GM.

depends on how "high" the reps are? what range? technically you should still be trying to go heavy even while cutting. stimulation is key here. so anywhere from 5-15 reps..depends on exercise.

Comment

Did you like the full body routine at all ?

Have you ever tried a Upper / Lower split ?

What type of fatloss are you already seeing ?

45min of cardio twice a day every day ?

Comment

i'm just looking for a routine that'll help me. dallas68 recommended me going heavy even if i'm cutting. i just need a sample routine that'll square me away. i've done full body routines and split routines and i have mixed 'em up but to no progress. i feel getting strong but no changes in my body. and yes i'm doing 45 mins of cardio a session. sometimes i do 30-30 on both sessions. and i'm seeking to lean out. if i get big then it'll be harder for me to lose weight. i'm 270 as it is already.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmex
          i'm just looking for a routine that'll help me. dallas68 recommended me going heavy even if i'm cutting. i just need a sample routine that'll square me away. i've done full body routines and split routines and i have mixed 'em up but to no progress. i feel getting strong but no changes in my body. and yes i'm doing 45 mins of cardio a session. sometimes i do 30-30 on both sessions. and i'm seeking to lean out. if i get big then it'll be harder for me to lose weight. i'm 270 as it is already.
          Ok here's my opinion on it... it sounds nutrition-related (calorie intake) and not so much training related. If you are doing 45 minutes of cardio, two times a day and not losing fat, that sends up big red flags.

I would get your nutrition nailed down FIRST (track calories and macronutrient ratio... see what you're averaging).

Hopefully John Lee will chime in with some ideas as well.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Ok here's my opinion on it... it sounds nutrition-related (calorie intake) and not so much training related. If you are doing 45 minutes of cardio, two times a day and not losing fat, that sends up big red flags.

I would get your nutrition nailed down FIRST (track calories and macronutrient ratio... see what you're averaging).

Hopefully John Lee will chime in with some ideas as well.

Being military, he probably isn't able to eat as OFTEN as he should. You know, he's probably on the 3 squares a day deal with not much regard to weight loss foods. Just a thought...
            Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

first of all, thank you for your service

second, I'm using an upper/lower right now and love it ... dropping some weight, and still gaining strength .... give it a shot
              jdouchebag for president

Comment

Working...
              X